Today I published Gopherus v1.1 - a multi-platform, console-mode gopher
client. Changelog follows.
Gopherus v1.1 [26 Feb 2019]:
- [new] two DOS builds are available: 16 bit (real-mode) or 32 bit (386),
- [fix] better checking for content overflows,
- [fix] fixed crashes in the SDL output module,
- [fix] lots of minor memory/speed optimizations,
- [fix] improved up/down keys logic in menus,
- [mnt] small adjustments so Gopherus compiles fine on OpenBSD,
- [mnt] relicensed to the '2-clause' BSD license.