Installed FULL INSTALL on HARD DRIVE but NO PROGRAMS!

athl...@gmail.com

May 14, 2019, 7:02:12 PM5/14/19
I did a FULL INSTALL to a hard drive but when I typed the command to ADD (such as networking and sound)the left hand column only had 1 main entry and all items on right column were checked off as "installed". But nothing about sound or networking. I am NOT using VM. I have a spare computer with a bunch of spare hard drives so I wanted to test out Freedos. Apparently the USB MOUSE will not work.

gack...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2020, 12:50:12 AM6/20/20
On Tuesday, May 14, 2019 at 6:02:12 PM UTC-5, athl...@gmail.com wrote:
> I did a FULL INSTALL to a hard drive but when I typed the command to ADD (such as networking and sound)the left hand column only had 1 main entry and all items on right column were checked off as "installed". But nothing about sound or networking. I am NOT using VM. I have a spare computer with a bunch of spare hard drives so I wanted to test out Freedos. Apparently the USB MOUSE will not work.

I've had issues as well, yet all the program packages are on the cdrom, and can be manually installed from there.
But mostly "I" use freedos to run turbocnc......on "thin clients".