Video problem.

Nick Werstuik

May 24, 2020, 4:50:41 PM5/24/20
hello, people of the FreeDOS community, I have a problem and I need help but my problem can probably be solved by updating FreeDOS as i have an older version installed on a dos pc but my problem is this, I have it connected to a tv via a VGA/3.5mm to HDMI adapter and some games and apps work fine the rest including FreeDOS do not aka no source. any help on this would be great also the motherboard is an old Emachines Pentium 1 with 2 ISA slots and 1 USB slot. I also have a CD-ROM and A drive and a B drive as well. so it's good to go for all the old games lol.

Nick Werstuik

May 24, 2020, 6:10:45 PM5/24/20
it's probably due to SVGA and tv's probably not supporting standard VGA aka anything bellow 640x480.