To save this group

Peter Cheung

Oct 31, 2017, 9:18:26 AM10/31/17
To save this group, we shouldn't just stop replying asshole rick. Because when this group is hot again, he will resume to post shit to here. See below image, then you will know how ridiculous he is.

https://ibb.co/cbhzJG
https://ibb.co/mqx5sb
https://ibb.co/kGEwyG

What we should do when asshole rick post shit:
1. Keep fucking him, don't stop
2. Keep spamming he, all his friends and family on faceboook https://www.facebook.com/rick.c.hodgin , below are his family:

Alex Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/alex.hodgin.9
Sammi Sanford Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/sammi.sanfordhodgin
JAMES HODGIN https://www.facebook.com/james.hodgin
Clark Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/clark.hodgin.1
David Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/david.hodgin.71
Travis Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/travis.hodgin.7
Ellen Ashley Hodgin https://www.facebook.com/ellen.ashleyhodgin
3. Spam to his twitter https://twitter.com/rickchodgin
4. Report abuse to all his accounts , like https://stackoverflow.com/users/2430073/rick-c-hodgin

!!! Remember he is a shit that never listen, he thinks he represent god and trying to save us, so he has rights to do anything even rape your wife, remember this. So never talk of justification to that shit.

Thanks
From Peter

Peter Cheung

Oct 31, 2017, 9:24:37 AM10/31/17
Peter Cheung於 2017年10月31日星期二 UTC+8下午9時18分26秒寫道:
Yeah, his mother die. Jesus just recycled that shit https://ibb.co/fVr6Xb . Thanks God

David Cooper

Nov 1, 2017, 12:44:59 PM11/1/17
On Tuesday, 31 October 2017 13:18:26 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> What we should do when asshole rick post shit:
> 1. Keep f***ing him, don't stop

Don't reply to him here at all - he loves all replies and will always respond to them.

> 2. Keep spamming he, all his friends and family on faceboook https://www.facebook.com/rick.c.hodgin , below are his family:

Don't harass his family or friends. If you contact any of them to tell them about his behaviour, be polite and don't bombard them with messages. Let them know that he is driving people away from Christianity by spamming about it to the point that he's destroying group after group here through what can only be described as acts of vandalism.

Peter Cheung

Nov 1, 2017, 3:16:31 PM11/1/17
David Cooper於 2017年11月2日星期四 UTC+8上午12時44分59秒寫道:
I was spamming him back to his github account and finally got blocked by github, all my open source projects done, i will count this on him, he is a real evil.

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 1, 2017, 3:54:39 PM11/1/17
On Wednesday, November 1, 2017 at 3:16:31 PM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> I was spamming him back to his github account and finally got blocked by github, all my open source projects done, i will count this on him, he is a real evil.

You posted content to multiple repositories of mine. I tried to simply
edit your posts and change the content to "[deleted spam]" but in some
cases it kept the original text you had put there, which included death
threats to myself and my family.

I contacted GitHub to report your activity and have that content
removed, which they did. They made the decision to terminate your
account based on your behavior. It was not my doing.

And per our emails, I have offered to contact GitHub and tell them I
have forgiven you, and ask them to restore your account. I have also
offered to give you Git access to my own server:

http://libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB

I would add one here for you called "PeterCheung" or whatever, until
you are able to set up a new account somewhere other than GitHub.

I have done my due diligence to counteract the effects of your
actions. You have no cause whatsoever to lay this upon me.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 1, 2017, 4:36:14 PM11/1/17
I also emailed you three days before your account was deleted from
GitHub that you may lose your account based on what you posted. You
had ample time to clone your repositories to backup locations.

If you truly lost your repositories and do not have current backups
on your local system, or in several places even, then please know I
am truly sorry for you. And also, I would advise reviewing your
software development methodology in moving forward.

As I've told you before, I've thought your products were quite nice.
And I've always been impressed with your Peter-Bochs Debugger.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 1, 2017, 4:41:35 PM11/1/17
I have just sent this to GitHub:

-----[ Begin ]-----

The repository https://github.com/mcheung63 was recently deleted after he
posted death threats to my RickCHodgin repository. The death threats were
removed by GitHub admin, and the messages he posted were deleted.

I wanted to ask you if you could restore mcheung63's account? I do not
believe he meant the death threats, but was simply responding in great
hostility over something posted elsewhere.

If it is possible, could you restore mcheung63's account? And even if it's
not possible to restore it permanently, could you put the content he had up
temporarily so he could clone that content to a backup location?

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin

-----[ End ]-----

I hope they are able to restore your account, Peter. Or, that you are
able to retrieve the content.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Nov 2, 2017, 10:52:34 AM11/2/17
whatever u do, my acct will just be blocked. the thing u did to this group and me will be unforgivable.

Peter Cheung

Nov 2, 2017, 11:05:59 AM11/2/17
my facebook friend just told me he soam a poland group too.

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 3, 2017, 10:32:52 AM11/3/17
On Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 10:52:34 AM UTC-4, Peter Cheung wrote:
> whatever u do, my acct will just be blocked. the thing u did to this group and me will be unforgivable.

I received this email just now:

-----[ Begin ]-----

Subject: Re: GitHub's mcheung63 account

Hi Rick,

Thanks very much for writing in. Our team is currently looking
into your request to reverse our decision.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,
[GitHub Support]

-----[ End ]-----

There is hope.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Nov 7, 2017, 4:45:34 AM11/7/17
today, i have read a book about native american an mayan, they got destroyed by so-call holy chritian people. All maya books are burn and destroy, lots of native american got rape just because they dont believe in jesus, very evil. this make me think of rick, he destroyed my hithub account and i will never forgive him!

David Cooper

Nov 8, 2017, 1:37:56 PM11/8/17
On Tuesday, 7 November 2017 09:45:34 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> today, i have read a book about native american an mayan, they got destroyed by so-call holy chritian people. All maya books are burn and destroy, lots of native american got rape just because they dont believe in jesus, very evil. this make me think of rick, he destroyed my hithub account and i will never forgive him!

It was awful, but you have to remember the amount of human sacrifice that they found when they explored Central America. I don't know if the Mayas were into that, but the Aztecs would have convinced these Christians that they were dealing with evil, primitive religions which needed to be stamped out. The battle between religions has always been based firmly on survival of the fittest mind virus, so we're seeing Darwinism in action.

But what I really want to know is whether you actually lost any important work by not backing it up. If so, you can't really blame Rick for that because you shouldn't have trusted Github 100% (any site on the Web could vanish without trace in the blink of an eye), and you appear to have made death threats against a vulnerable person who may have mental health issues, which was obviously likely to lead to your account being deleted and which could also lead to a criminal prosecution. If the worst that's happened is that you've lost your code, it's a lucky escape.

James Harris

Nov 8, 2017, 2:28:40 PM11/8/17
On 08/11/2017 18:37, David Cooper wrote:

> you shouldn't have trusted Github 100% (any site on the Web could vanish without trace in the blink of an eye),

I am not sure what you are looking for but some github content is on
archive.org, e.g. an account of Peter's:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://github.com/mcheung63

--
James Harris

Peter Cheung

Nov 9, 2017, 9:21:43 AM11/9/17
James Harris於 2017年11月9日星期四 UTC+8上午3時28分40秒寫道:
Yeah, as i said, he spam again, and nobody reply his post. Shame on him. He is an asshole !

Peter Cheung

Nov 14, 2017, 5:54:43 AM11/14/17
The mad dog is spamming the group again. Piece of shit, completely not concerning people

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 14, 2017, 10:14:51 AM11/14/17
On Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 5:54:43 AM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> The mad dog is spamming the group again ... completely not concerning people

If you were facing judgment at the end of your life, and that judgment
was based on whether or not you had sinned in this world ... would you
be found guilty, Peter?

My concerns are for people.

My concerns are for their eternal soul, not just the rules of this
world because the things here will pass (everybody dies, things move
on), but eternity never passes, and it endures forever.

My concern is for your eternal soul, Peter. It's why I point you to
Jesus, so you will go to Him, ask forgiveness for your sin, and in so
doing receive eternal salvation.

I want you to be spared judgment. I want you to live on and thrive
on in eternity.

Do you understand? Or are you so blinded by your own hate and rage
against me that you cannot see what I am doing here? I DO CARE ABOUT
YOU, PETER. I CARE ABOUT YOU ENOUGH TO TEACH YOU THE TRUTH!

--
Rick C. Hodgin

rickchod...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2017, 10:09:42 AM11/15/17
my github acct is destroyed by you asshole

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 15, 2017, 12:06:01 PM11/15/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 10:09:42 AM UTC-5, rickchod...@gmail.com wrote:
> my github acct is destroyed by you asshole

Thank you for corroborating that you are the one posting under
my identity.

You violated GitHub's terms of service with your death threats
against me and my family.

The blame is on you, Peter. Solely. Entirely. And I feel sorry
for you that it happened. You have gone crazy in response to my
posts about Jesus. You've berated me, my family, spammed many on
social media.

The things you've sent to men, women, adults, and children...
You are a vile, offensive human being who really does harm others
with your hate speech and attacks. None of those people ever
encountered you, and you come at them with words and thoughts I
would only repeat to a police authority.

I fear for your future, Peter. Unless you soften your heart ask Jesus
to forgive you, your own hatred will consume you from the inside
out, destroying everything in your life.

You remain in my prayers.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

David Cooper

Nov 15, 2017, 12:17:08 PM11/15/17
On Tuesday, 14 November 2017 10:54:43 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> The mad dog is spamming the group again. Piece of shit, completely not concerning people

You are dealing with someone troubled who has a problem which he can't fix. He addresses that problem by projecting his own faults onto everyone else and then generously offering to help save them by telling them about Jesus/God over and over again, not understanding that he's actually repelling them away from Jesus/God by overdoing it. He doesn't understand how apt the old maxim is that less is more - if he stopped at putting in a line or two and a link at the end of every post while making genuine posts to discuss issues related to the purpose of this group, that would attract anyone who is curious and who feels in need of the help he is offering (to cure them of their terrible sins if they are guilty of any, and of the terrible sins committed on their behalf in advance by God). That would be good, harmless, polite, respectful evangelism rather than repeated spamming (which only serves as vandalism), but it's clear that he can't see things clearly enough to understand this. He simply isn't in control of himself - he behaves like a spammer because he is ill, so we need to be sympathetic and not write him off as evil or an R-soul. Tolerate him and try to steer him towards a more respectful way of posting about Jesus/God where he only posts about that as a little signature at the end of posts that he would have been making anyway. I'll show him an example of the right way to do it at the end of this post, but before I get to that, I want to point out to you that Rick has brought out something in you that you urgently need to fix. You have made Rick worse rather than helping him, and in the process you have harmed yourself enormously by making death threats (against someone who is out of control and behaves in antisocial ways because he can't stop himself). Rick needs help, and you need to be less angry and realise that there are illnesses that make people incapable of behaving normally and that the way they behave is not their fault. You destroyed your github account all by yourself by misusing it and breaking the law - Rick is not to blame for that. Just let it go and rebuild. The only way you can help Rick is to ignore him and not respond to him or seek revenge for the things he angered you into doing, and that's also the way to help yourself.

Now, if anyone feels the need of help for issues they're facing, allow me to show you what helps me. Allah is the only true god and he will burn you in hell forever if you don't do everything he says. Have a nice day!

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 15, 2017, 12:24:26 PM11/15/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:17:08 PM UTC-5, David Cooper wrote:
> [snip]

You are incorrect, David. I point you to the source where you
can go and see for yourself if what I say as true.

I do not ask you to take my word for it. I ask you to prove
it to yourself.

God will be glorified in your salvation or destruction. What
matters to you is which one that is. It also matters to me and
every other Christian who has pointed you to the cross. You are
valuable, and we would like to see you saved rather than destroyed
in Hellfire.

It's important. It's more important than other things. It's why
I teach about it often, alongside my regular discussion on OS design.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Nov 15, 2017, 9:15:46 PM11/15/17
I think he is completely sick, using many different accounts to spam many newsgroups

Peter Cheung

Nov 15, 2017, 9:16:31 PM11/15/17
You are a piece of shit, open many accounts and claim to be different person and then just spam. Everybody hate you

Peter Cheung

Nov 15, 2017, 9:19:11 PM11/15/17
David, rick’smother is raped by a dog on street, rick become mad because of this.

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 16, 2017, 3:50:29 AM11/16/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:15:46 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> ... using many different accounts to spam many newsgroups

I use one account (the one I am posting from now).

I've never met an individual so full of rage. What happened to
you to make you this way? I would like to help you, Peter.

Were you hurt by someone? Is there a particular sinful lifestyle
you're living which has you pinned down? Do you live in isolation?
What is it?

Jesus Christ can overcome all things in us. He has conquered the
enemy, giving us victory over all things when we put our faith and
trust in Him. That victory over your circumstance can be yours, Peter.
It is waiting for you.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 16, 2017, 4:07:16 AM11/16/17
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 3:50:29 AM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> I've never met an individual so full of rage.

I have to take that back. I have met one. He is sandman / snit
who has, for ovet ten years, posted spam / hate on the linux groups.
He came to a group I read a year or so back and terrorized that
group for many months.

So much pent up rage and anger. Unhealthy, and it causes many people
pain, stress, induces anger as they have to deal with sandman's ongoing
hateful slander of other people.

You are full of rage as that person is, Peter. Why? What has happened
to you that you can only communicate with me using profanity and being
demeaning and disparaging?

Is there no love in your life? There can be.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 16, 2017, 8:16:55 AM11/16/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:16:31 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> You are ..., open many accounts and claim to be different person and then just spam. Everybody hate you

Peter, I am sorry for the pain you are feeling. I am sorry for the hate
you are enduring. I am sorry for the things that have led you in your
life to this point of lashing out in this way. It must be awful.

There is a way to find peace in this great storm. There is a way to
overcome the pain and the anguish. It is found in the loving arms of
God Himself, in Jesus Christ who will forgive your sin and give you
eternal life.

When He takes your sin way, the pain goes away. Joy enters in. You
can feel it lift off of you like a weight.

Peter ... you don't have to continue on like this, lashing out, spread-
ing such hate and harm. You can have real peace today, in your heart,
in your soul, in your mind. Jesus makes it possible.

I love you, Peter, but Jesus loves you more.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 16, 2017, 8:39:23 AM11/16/17
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 9:16:31 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> You are a..., open many accounts and claim to be different person and then just spam. Everybody hate you

Is this the source of your hatred toward me, Peter?

http://peter.quantr.hk/?p=1976

Is this what Buddhism is about? Spamming people, their families,
calling them hateful names, saying mean and hurtful things about
them when they have a position that's different than yours?

Compare your response to me to my response to you. I in no way
claim to be as I should be as a Christian, but I do strive very
hard to walk the proper path as I should. This often times means
biting my tongue, or pressing back on my initial flesh-based response
because I might want to argue or rage or do some of the things you
are doing.

What Jesus Christ gives us when He takes our sin away is new spiritual
life. This allows us to not just operate based on what our flesh wants
to do, but we can override that flesh-focus, and pursue Him in spirit
and in truth.

It's what enables Christians to overcome the attacks by others by our
turning to Him, and seeking Him, even in the midst of our storm.

-----
Buddhism is a false teaching, and there is no salvation for your soul
there. No release. No hope. It is a works-based religion, one that
requires you do a tremendous amount of work to personally achieve.

Jesus takes our sin away, which then immediately restores us to His
Kingdom. We are no longer under judgment, no longer under condemnation.
He makes us free. It is from there, then being free, then being able to
choose our path, that we desire from within to follow after Him.

Buddhism is a list of rules and a man trying to do by himself.

Christianity is coming to Jesus and saying, "I am a sinner," and asking
forgiveness, and receiving forgiveness. That then changes us so that
we are not the same people we were before. Jesus has made that change
for us. And then we are able to go and do because He first made it
possible.

They're completely opposites, Peter.

If you are interested in the truth, investigate the matter. You will
see the differences between Buddhism and Christianity. And, if you are
really looking for the truth, you will find it in Jesus Christ.

I will continue to pray for you, Peter. You are loved. There is hope
for you. There can be a future for you. All you have to do is receive
it, Peter.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

David Cooper

Nov 16, 2017, 2:12:36 PM11/16/17
On Thursday, 16 November 2017 02:19:11 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> David, rick’smother is raped by a dog on street, rick become mad because of this.

Don't blame his mother for his behaviour - you're now playing Rick's game by making people feel sick at what you're saying. You're actually letting him control you, and the only way to break free is to stop responding to him. Nothing you do can fix him, and no one else can mend him either - he's a lost cause, but you still have the option of not letting him turn you into a vile troll. Just let it all go.

Peter Cheung

Nov 24, 2017, 12:06:11 PM11/24/17
David Cooper於 2017年11月17日星期五 UTC+8上午3時12分36秒寫道:
> On Thursday, 16 November 2017 02:19:11 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> > David, rick’smother is raped by a dog on street, rick become mad because of this.
>
> Don't blame his mother for his behaviour - you're now playing Rick's game by making people feel sick at what you're saying. You're actually letting him control you, and the only way to break free is to stop responding to him. Nothing you do can fix him, and no one else can mend him either - he's a lost cause, but you still have the option of not letting him turn you into a vile troll. Just let it all go.

Everytime i read this post http://peter.quantr.hk/?p=2546 , i will remind myself i won't let rick goes, i will count this on him, FOREVER !

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 24, 2017, 12:29:20 PM11/24/17
You surely have the repository local to your hard drive. All you have
to do is re-push to a new host and ALL of your commits will be there as
they were, with full attribution and everything.

I have offered to let you host your repositories on my own server, but
surely there are other git servers out there you can go to.

And I remind you THAT YOU POSTED MULTIPLE DEATH THREATS TO ME ON GITHUB,
Peter. I did not just randomly come up to you and destroy your account.
I tried to simply delete the content you posted, but GitHub doesn't give
that ability. So, I contacted them to have them deleted. THEY DELETED
YOUR ACCOUNT, not me. And I even sent them a message after the fact
trying to get your account restored.

You are to blame for this one. And I think you also need to learn more
about how git works. None of your contributions were lost, assuming you
still have a local copy of your git repository. You have the full and
complete history of all pushes and pulls right there, and it you push
to a new visualizing host then you can get it.

For $20/month you can rent an online Linux-based server. For $10/year
you can buy Atlassian's BitBucket software, which is like GitHub. It
is the one I use here:

http://www.libsf.org:8990

It allows the commits to be visualized, change highlighted, etc.

There are solutions to what's happened, Peter, but you must own up at
some point to YOUR RESPONSIBILITY in this matter. You literally have
issued death threats to me. That does not come without consequences.

Learn from your mistakes.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 24, 2017, 1:03:01 PM11/24/17
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 12:29:20 PM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 12:06:11 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> > Everytime i read this post http://peter.quantr.hk/?p=2546 , i will remind myself i won't let rick goes, i will count this on him, FOREVER !
>
> You surely have the repository local to your hard drive. All you have
> to do is re-push to a new host and ALL of your commits will be there as
> they were, with full attribution and everything.

If you have another email account, create a new GitHub account. Go in
and create new repositories for each one you have on your local hard
disk. In each, go to the command line and type (let's assume one of
them is called titan):

c:\> cd titan
c:\titan> git remote add origin https://github.com/NewAcctName/titan.git
c:\titan> git push -u origin master

If you do that, your local repository will be restored. Do that for
each of your repositories, and everything you had done previously
will be restored.

Also, any public repositories you've pushed to will have records of
your entries, they will just no longer be automatically connected to
your account at GitHub because it no longer exists. But, the names
used for your pushes will be there on that repository. It will still
identify you as "Peter Cheung" if you used that name for your many
contributions.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rick C. Hodgin

Nov 25, 2017, 8:35:51 AM11/25/17
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 1:03:01 PM UTC-5, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> c:\> cd titan
> c:\titan> git remote add origin https://github.com/NewAcctName/titan.git
> c:\titan> git push -u origin master
>
> If you do that, your local repository will be restored. Do that for
> each of your repositories, and everything you had done previously
> will be restored.

Peter,

Were you able to get your repositories restored?

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 1, 2017, 12:42:42 PM12/1/17
Rick C. Hodgin於 2017年11月25日星期六 UTC+8下午9時35分51秒寫道:
FUCK OFF

Peter Cheung

Dec 2, 2017, 1:39:32 PM12/2/17
Tonight, i was trying to create a beautiful report of github. I linked github to my Microsoft PowerBI but unable to auth. I final remember my github account is destroyed by a fucking evil.

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 2, 2017, 2:40:59 PM12/2/17
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 1:39:32 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Tonight, i was trying to create a beautiful report of github. I linked github to my Microsoft PowerBI but unable to auth. I final remember my github account is destroyed by a .. evil.

It was destroyed by evil, Peter: your death threats.

Do you forget you posted three times to my repositories, on different
and new issues you created:

"if you don't fxxking leave the group, i will kill you
and your family"

You also spammed an additional 10 posts, and you encouraged others
to do the same:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.development/Fodl_icxMXM/dq8oh36_CQAJ

You admitted what happened:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.development/Fodl_icxMXM/xoKBCRyNBwAJ

It _was_ evil, Peter. You went crazy and it cost you something.
Maybe you'll begin to learn something about life and living.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 2, 2017, 10:29:43 PM12/2/17
Rick C. Hodgin於 2017年12月3日星期日 UTC+8上午3時40分59秒寫道:
dont you ever think of yourself asshole. If you are not spamming all newsgroups, will people do something to stop you asshole? You are the cause, asshole.

Peter Cheung

Dec 2, 2017, 10:30:43 PM12/2/17
Rick C. Hodgin於 2017年12月3日星期日 UTC+8上午3時40分59秒寫道:
People keep fucking you and the newsgroup has banned your email. That mean you are not fucking welcome, just piss off.

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 2, 2017, 11:22:14 PM12/2/17
On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10:30:43 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick C. Hodgin於 2017年12月3日星期日 UTC+8上午3時40分59秒寫道:
> > On Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 1:39:32 PM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> > > Tonight, i was trying to create a beautiful report of github. I linked github to my Microsoft PowerBI but unable to auth. I final remember my github account is destroyed by a .. evil.
> >
> > It was destroyed by evil, Peter: your death threats.
> >
> > Do you forget you posted three times to my repositories, on different
> > and new issues you created:
> >
> > "if you don't fxxking leave the group, i will kill you
> > and your family"
> >
> > You also spammed an additional 10 posts, and you encouraged others
> > to do the same:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.development/Fodl_icxMXM/dq8oh36_CQAJ
> >
> > You admitted what happened:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.os.development/Fodl_icxMXM/xoKBCRyNBwAJ
> >
> > It _was_ evil, Peter. You went crazy and it cost you something.
> > Maybe you'll begin to learn something about life and living.
>
> People keep .. you and the newsgroup has banned your email. That mean you are not .. welcome, just .. off.

I contacted abuse@ your usenet provider and had a discussion with
their abuse department. I asked them to block my email address because
you were posting under my identity. They complied because of your
abuse.

You are fortunate you stopped posting under my identity because
they were prepared to take additional steps. You may well have had
your account banned from that usenet provider if you continued.

I know you find my posts about Jesus Christ annoying, but they are
written to a general audience, and are not abusive or taking over
someone's identity, not using profanity, being insulting, or in any
way directing attacks. They are posted from my own name, my own single
email account, and you are free to ignore them, or add a filter so
you never see them in Thunderbird.

What you did to me would've landed you in court in the U.S. and very
likely in jail for your death threats.

You have to learn how to operate with other people in this world,
Peter. It is not your world, "King of Coders," but you are subject
to laws and are obligated to treat other people with decency and
respect. You have not done that, and it has cost you something
painful. I only hope you learn some control over that inner rage
you seem unable to control today without outside forces pressing
down on you.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

rickchod...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2017, 12:26:32 PM12/3/17
Oh well, my account is not banned. But you account is banned. so fuck off.

Peter Cheung

Dec 3, 2017, 12:41:20 PM12/3/17
rickchod...@gmail.com於 2017年12月4日星期一 UTC+8上午1時26分32秒寫道:
Christian killed all Mayan because they don't trust their fucking god. Rick spam here because we don't trust his fucking god. If his god is really a god, his god is an asshole.

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 3, 2017, 1:15:43 PM12/3/17
> Oh well, my account is not banned. But you account is banned. so .. off.

I resign myself to pray for you each time I see you abusing me, Peter.
I will pray for your salvation, and that you will come to know the love
and forgiveness of Jesus Christ.

God bless you, Peter.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Rod Pemberton

Dec 3, 2017, 8:29:53 PM12/3/17
On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 20:22:12 -0800 (PST)
"Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know you find my posts about Jesus Christ annoying,

#offTopicRick

Rod Pemberton
--
North Korea is the proof that Soviet Russia and Communist China were
wrong.

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 3, 2017, 10:29:06 PM12/3/17
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 8:29:53 PM UTC-5, Rod Pemberton wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 20:22:12 -0800 (PST)
> "Rick C. Hodgin" <rick.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I know you find my posts about Jesus Christ annoying,
>
> #offTopicRick

Rod, unless you come to accept Jesus as savior and Lord at some point,
this "#offTopicRick" statement will ring in your ears when you stand
before God being judged for your sin. You will long with deepest longing
to be given one more chance to repent, but it will be too late. You
will be judged, condemned, and cast into the lake of fire where the
pain and torment will occupy your existence forever.

I would save you from that end by pointing you to Jesus Christ today,
so you can be forgiven for your sin and pass from death to life.

Consider this warning, Rod. Do it when you are alone, in silence, with
no distractions or interruptions. Ask within yourself honestly if
I am telling you the truth or not.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 4, 2017, 5:36:12 AM12/4/17
this fucking asshole just posted a new spam to group

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 4, 2017, 8:00:23 AM12/4/17
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 5:36:12 AM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> this .. .. just posted a new spam to group

It's not spam, Peter. I post for a real reason that is directly
important to you.

Read what I write and consider the words. They aren't there for
no reason. They are there to guide you into truth, and make your
end greater than your beginning.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 4, 2017, 9:26:56 AM12/4/17
I have cancelled my business trip to america, anybody know why?

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 4, 2017, 9:48:24 AM12/4/17
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 9:26:56 AM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> I have cancelled my business trip to america, anybody know why?

Consider the harm you are doing to yourself in this rage of hatred
against me, Peter.

I have done nothing to you except offer to help you, and forgive you
when you have been exceedingly abusive to me and my family, and even
my 13-yr old son.

I have posted words which are the ways of peace, love, helping one
another, putting into practice those things you see me doing, and
more.

You look to the actions of sinful men operating under the name of
Jesus, when they are not doing things Jesus would teach them to do,
and then say "That is Christianity. That is Christ. That is what
men like Rick are and do."

Is it not evident before your own eyes that such is not true? That
there is a true way of Christ, and then there is sin? That there is
a way Jesus teaches men and women to be, and then there is the way
they really are?

-----
Open your eyes, Peter. You are doing much harm to yourself over
things which are invented, misunderstood, false, and unnecessary.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Alex

Dec 4, 2017, 10:03:00 AM12/4/17
FFS Rick, buy a pulpit on wheels and buzz off somewhere like Fatty Ridge
Idaho or Huge Butte Montana. Anywhere but usenet.

--
Alex

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 4, 2017, 10:17:47 AM12/4/17
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 10:03:00 AM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> FFS Rick, buy a pulpit on wheels and buzz off somewhere like Fatty Ridge
> Idaho or Huge Butte Montana. Anywhere but usenet.

The message is given to all people, but it does have a purpose and
specific intent:

The message is given to those who will saved, Alex. It is not for
other people. If you can hear His own call within your heart, not
from our words, but when you hear our words you hear His call resonating
within you, then rejoice and be exceedingly glad because He is reaching
out to save your eternal soul.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 4, 2017, 10:54:14 AM12/4/17
Alex於 2017年12月4日星期一 UTC+8下午11時03分00秒寫道:
He is completely idiot and ignore everybody. I will find out his son's friend and address, and spam him back.

Alex

Dec 4, 2017, 11:07:59 AM12/4/17
Imagine there were four or five of different religious persuasions here;
a Jew, a Muslim, a Hindu, and a Buddhist. There would be no room to
discuss anything for the racket of a religious war, with each side
claiming truth, salvation, and eternal life.

You'd all bombard us with religious texts, with stern admonitions about
your God's eternal love for the sinner, and each of you would look into
the other's words and see -- sin, the work of the devil/djinn/golem/mara
-- and even more righteous reason to continue to spam.

Then, after months of postings numbering thousands, this newsgroup is a
smoking crater, full of meaningless words of religious babbleshite, with
the occasional sane survivor wandering round the ashes, calling into the
darkness; "Where can I find out about booting from USB? Anyone? Bueller?"

Sigh. I've seen it before. But normally, it takes several fucknuggets to
completely screw up a newsgroup.

Instead, we have all that from you, a one man band with more religious
juice than a self flagellating monk on speed, who's got an overwhelming
desire to spunk it out on usenet groups that have nada to do with his
fantasies.

Believe it or not, there will be Jews, Catholics, Lutherans, Muslims,
Buddhists, atheists, pantheists, Gnostics, people of no, some and a
great deal of faith that post and read stuff here. And they're not
spamming the religious fuck of out of this and other newsgroups. Because
they're decent, sane human beings who care what others think.

As I've said elsewhere, you're like a whole wad of gentlemen's relish on
a pair of favourite trousers. Your stain on this and other newsgroups
isn't going, is it Rick?

Your god has given you this task. He wants us to suffer. You're happy to
oblige. You're here to torture us until either you or we die. So I fully
expect a reply to this (unless he's taken you in the last hour or two on
the gondola ride to heaven, in which case there is a god, and he has
heard my prayers).

Tell us again and again and again and over again that your god loves me,
that your Jesus died for my sins, and that the afterlife will be better
than this one (I'm up for that one, but only if there's the internet as
well).

You have your god's work to do, and your victims are only a send away.

--
Alex

Alex

Dec 4, 2017, 11:09:19 AM12/4/17
On 04-Dec-17 15:54, Peter Cheung wrote:

> He is completely idiot and ignore everybody. I will find out his
> son's friend and address, and spam him back.

I wouldn't do that. They are not to blame for Rick's illness.

--
Alex

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 4, 2017, 11:33:24 AM12/4/17
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:07:59 AM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> Imagine there were four or five of different religious persuasions
> here...

Christianity is not a religion.

And you are looking at things through men's eyes. The gospel message
is the gift of eternal life given unto men. All who will be saved
will hear the message. The rest will think it's total foolishness
until they die.

It is a gift God has given us. But only those who receive the gift
will be saved.

-----
The message is this, Alex:

You have sin. You need a savior.
Christians teach you that Jesus is that savior.

Born of a virgin so He had no sin. He is God so He lived a sin-free
life. He was then able to transfer the sin of all who would believe
in Him to Himself and die to that sin at the cross. In so doing, He
makes us perfect and sin-free before God, which restores us to eternal
life.

Christianity is different than other things, Alex. Approach it in
that way.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Alex

Dec 4, 2017, 12:19:48 PM12/4/17
On 04-Dec-17 16:33, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:07:59 AM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> Imagine there were four or five of different religious persuasions
>> here...
>
> Christianity is not a religion.

"Hey, George, did you know Christianity isn't a religion?"

"Yup, Bill, heard it yesterday, the day before that, and every day now
for a few months, from Rick on alt.os.development and comp.arch. He's
spamming them big time for his latest project, to get the 'big message'
out. Apparently it's a huge goat with boogley eyes and a big appetite
for winter cabbage. Rick's a big fan!"

"Shit, no, that's not what he told me. He said it was a brand of... wait
a minute, lemme just pull up the post... prophylactic. No, that was
someone replying to Rick. There are so many of these dang posts... Here
ya go. Perfume."

"Perfume? Jesus was a perfume?"

"Apparently. I know it's hard to believe, but Rick's all over this, and
Christ spoke in Aramaic, and Aramaic is a big perfume brand."

"Well, split my fandango with a bozzletwist, that's seriously
interesting. What else did he say?"

> And you are looking at things through men's eyes. The gospel message
> is the gift of eternal life given unto men. All who will be saved
> will hear the message. The rest will think it's total foolishness
> until they die.
>
> It is a gift God has given us. But only those who receive the gift
> will be saved.
>
> -----
> The message is this, Alex:
>
> You have sin. You need a savior.
> Christians teach you that Jesus is that savior.
>
> Born of a virgin so He had no sin. He is God so He lived a sin-free
> life. He was then able to transfer the sin of all who would believe
> in Him to Himself and die to that sin at the cross. In so doing, He
> makes us perfect and sin-free before God, which restores us to eternal
> life.
>
> Christianity is different than other things, Alex. Approach it in
> that way.

"Hmm. I'm not sure Rick's really got this words and ideas thing sorted
Bill. I mean, he said the same thing, like more than once. I'm sure I
read that only two hours ago."

"Tourettes."

"What?"

"Fucking Tourettes."

"Is he? Lucky guy! Who's Tourettes anyhow? Does she work in this office?"

"No, you idiot... hang on, here's another post from Rick. Apparently,
Christianity isn't a religion..."

--
Alex

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 4, 2017, 12:26:15 PM12/4/17
On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 12:19:48 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> On 04-Dec-17 16:33, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> > On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 11:07:59 AM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> >> Imagine there were four or five of different religious persuasions
> >> here...
> >
> > Christianity is not a religion.
>
> [mocking snipped]

Religion says, "If you do this, then you will achieve that." What
Christianity is is this: "You cannot achieve Heaven on your own
because you're riddled with sin. So, I will meet you at the point
of your sin and forgive you, making it then possible for you to
have that which you could not otherwise have."

When you apply this to Christianity it's God's love poured out for
us, despite our guilt, despite our sin, despite us having been rude
and mean and hateful and rejecting Him with everything in our lives
for even decades.

Christianity is not a religion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azWJ-MtxR2Q

Why TRUE Christianity is NOT a religion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHKsAgg4Kk

I don't agree with the speakers on everything they write, say, or
do, but on these points they nailed it.

God comes to us while we are still sinners, He then cleanses us and
makes us whole, right, restored in God's sight, which then filters
in to the rest of our lives here.

We do because we have been changed from within and it is now our
natural desire to do, not because of religious rituals.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Alex

Dec 4, 2017, 12:41:02 PM12/4/17
On 04-Dec-17 17:26, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 12:19:48 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>>>
>>> Christianity is not a religion.
>>
>> [mocking snipped]

Shame. It was quite good.

> When you apply this to Christianity it's God's love poured out for
> us, despite our guilt, despite our sin, despite us having been rude
> and mean and hateful and rejecting Him with everything in our lives
> for even decades.

Cool. I'll take that drink at the Last Chance Saloon and make it up with
the big fella.

I won't be responding to your next urgey splurgey, as I have a
sacrificial lamb to burn (actually, it's a rogan josh for dinner. Yum).

May your god go with you.

--
Alex

Peter Cheung

Dec 5, 2017, 9:21:35 AM12/5/17
Rick’s mother is dead, this is his punishment from god.

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 5, 2017, 9:35:52 AM12/5/17
On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 9:21:35 AM UTC-5, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick’s mother is dead, this is his punishment from god.

My mother was a Christian. I am grateful to know I will see her again,
and not in her final state where cancer had made her so weak she could
no longer stand in her final days, but in a new glorified body like that
of the angels, strong and full of vigor.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Thessalonians+4%3A14-18&version=KJV

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them
also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which
are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not
prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so
shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Christians do not fear death. We actually have end-of-Earthly-life
services called "Homegoings" where a celebration of the person then
being with Jesus is had. We are sad they are no longer with us, but
we are glad for where they are, for to be with the Lord is far better:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians+1%3A19-26&version=KJV

19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your
prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,
20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing
I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so
now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by
life, or by death.
21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet
what I shall choose I wot not.
23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and
to be with Christ; which is far better:
24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
25 And having this confidence, I know that I shall abide and con-
tinue with you all for your furtherance and joy of faith;
26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ for me
by my coming to you again.

We desire to depart from this world, but to remain here is more needful
so that those who are not yet saved, but will be, that they should both
hear the message and be guided by those who are mature in the faith be-
cause there is a real enemy, Satan, who seeks continually to destroy all
things of Christ, even our faith, our witness, our goals.

Satan is always attacking, and we (Christians) are always guiding people
rightly, and being guided rightly by others ourselves.

You must look deep into Christ, and into a purposeful study of scripture,
to not be consumed by our enemy. But when we put on the whole armor of
God, we are made effective warriors against Him.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians+6%3A11-18&version=KJV

Truth. Righteousness. Salvation. The preparation of the gospel of
peace. Faith. Spirit. Prayer. Supplication (asking God for help).

The fully-armored Christian does not wear outer armor, but spiritual
armor. All of those traits are invisible to our flesh, but are of
the spirit.

You have much to learn about Christianity, Peter. It is before you
if you can get past your own disbeliefs about it. God will open up
your understanding, draw you to His Son, give you eternal life, and
teach you more than you could've imagined was possible to know. I
pray you do. I would like to call you "brother" in Christ.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

David Cooper

Dec 6, 2017, 12:31:57 PM12/6/17
On Tuesday, 5 December 2017 14:21:35 UTC, Peter Cheung wrote:
> Rick’s mother is dead, this is his punishment from god.

You're not winning any friends that way - that is the lowest of low punches.

Peter Cheung

Dec 9, 2017, 10:37:01 PM12/9/17
she had a painful dead

Peter Cheung

Dec 10, 2017, 11:32:38 PM12/10/17
Guys, i double checked with a christian father. He said bad people die. Lets pray for Rick’s mother, she has a very big sin, so god punished her to hell, cut off her lifespan.

Peter Cheung

Dec 17, 2017, 11:09:30 PM12/17/17
Peter Cheung於 2017年12月11日星期一 UTC+8下午12時32分38秒寫道:
> Guys, i double checked with a christian father. He said bad people die. Lets pray for Rick’s mother, she has a very big sin, so god punished her to hell, cut off her lifespan.

My github account is blocked and i can't ask any questions to anybody.

David Cooper

Dec 18, 2017, 1:46:42 PM12/18/17
You blocked it by making death threats. You're also making vicious attacks on the character of a blameless person who didn't deserve to suffer in the way that she did. You're also trying to spark Rick off again when he's been being good, and the way you're doing it is infinitely more unkind than what he has done to you. You need to stop this before you harm yourself any further - you're turning into someone that no one wants to know, and that's sad. The way you're going, you might even end up needing to buy what Rick's selling.

Rod Pemberton

Dec 18, 2017, 9:15:00 PM12/18/17
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:46:40 -0800 (PST)
David Cooper <djvy...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> spark Rick off again when he's been being good

Why did I just think of a lead balloon? I sincerely hope you don't eat
crow on that, for our sakes.

Rod Pemberton
--
The only hope for Jerusalem is for it to be shared by all the faithful.
It must stand as it's own territory separate from Christain, Muslim,

Peter Cheung

Dec 19, 2017, 3:24:27 AM12/19/17
trust me, rick will return if we stop insulting his mother. Sinner will return if we stop!

Rick C. Hodgin

Dec 19, 2017, 6:53:28 AM12/19/17
Peter Cheung wrote:
> trust me, rick will return if we stop insulting his mother.
> Sinner will return if we stop!

Just so you know, Peter, insulting me, my mother, or anything
else will only cause me to pray for you all the more each time you
post. You are a terribly hurting soul and I have compassion for
you. You remain in my prayers even today.

The only reason I've stopped posting for the moment is because
you've attacked people in such a hateful and hideous outrage,
that Usenet channels taste so bitter to so many people now they
are considering moving to moderated groups. And you did this
in my name, impersonating me, confusing and harming people,
by your attempts to harm the good name of Christ.

You have severly harmed and scarred dozens of people, Peter.
You are a hateful poison in your sin, the very reason God
created a place of eternal confinement called Hell. But Jesus
will still forgive you.

-----
May God forgive you, Peter, for those who will not hear the message
now because of your actions. May God not lay this sin against your
soul. May He draw you from within to His Son where you will receive
forgiveness of your sin, and rest for your soul.

You remain in my prayers, Peter. I love you, and I want you to come
to repentance so your eternal soul can be saved. You are valuable
and precious to Jesus. It's why He's willing even now to forgive you.

He will save your soul, and secure your future. He will literally
save your soul from Hell.

--
Rick C. Hodgin

Peter Cheung

Dec 19, 2017, 1:29:55 PM12/19/17
Rick C. Hodgin於 2017年12月19日星期二 UTC+8下午7時53分28秒寫道:
Where is my fucking github account?

Peter Cheung

Dec 19, 2017, 1:39:03 PM12/19/17
Peter Cheung於 2017年12月20日星期三 UTC+8上午2時29分55秒寫道:
My atom plugin forever lost https://atom.io/packages/make-runner-panel

It is because that bitch bring an evil to earth, so god punished her to die so early. Thanks god, Thanks Jesus.

Rod Pemberton

Dec 20, 2017, 1:41:16 AM12/20/17
On Tue, 19 Dec 2017 10:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Peter Cheung <mche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Where is my fucking github account?
>
> My atom plugin forever lost https://atom.io/packages/make-runner-panel

Wayback Archive has archived that site on different dates. If they
didn't archive a file or webpage code on a certain date, it is
sometimes available on another day.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150815000000*/https://atom.io