SSH to server via Citrix Access Gateway?

Bruce M. Axtens

Nov 17, 2008, 11:54:08 PM11/17/08
G'day everyone

Someone asked me this question. I haven't a clue. Any ideas?

"the connection I have is PC -> Citrix Access Gateway -> actual Server.
My question is, if it is possible to establish a ssh connection from my
PC to the actual Server."

Kind regards,
Bruce.

bruce_axtens.vcf

Catherine Jefferson

Nov 18, 2008, 1:11:53 AM11/18/08

Should be. I do this all the time using an Access Gateway VPN, then ssh
to servers inside the company LAN.

What version of the Access Gateway is this user running? I work for
Citrix, might be able to get a more specific answer for him or her.

--
Catherine Jefferson <ar...@devsite.org>
Personal Home Page * <http://www.devsite.org/>