MORE VIOLENCE FROM Dustin Cook aka Diesel: "I...Collapsed His Right Lung"

1 view

Cornelis Tromp

Feb 26, 2017, 2:06:53 AM2/26/17
You just have to keep remembering this psycho FANTASIZES & LIES!
ALWAYS!

This is more crap from the psycho who claims to be crippled*, but
still fights on almost a daily basis - and BRAGS about his "fights" on
almost a daily basis.

How do we spell F-U-C-K-I-N-G N-U-T-S, kiddies?
===================================
*"I have a rare genetic's related illness.. My breaths will continue
to get shorter until.. I just stop breathing outright. Hopefully
that's still a few years away, but.. sometimes; I can feel it."

* <XnsA2B33B119AFC9X...@94.75.214.90>

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA2B33B
119AFC9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%4094.75.214.90%3E
================================
Lot More Dustin Cook aka Diesel stuff here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.scorched-earth/dustin$20cook%7Csort:relevance
------------------
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=+%3CXnsA1CB96D2AC0C8C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E

https://is.gd/e3JuGf

From: Dustin <abugh...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: The spider said to the fly
Date: Sat, 25 May 2013 18:30:49 +0000 (UTC)

"Eagle" <deag...@geemail.com> wrote in news:knqt5e$q2$1...@dont-email.me:

> Dustin has brought this to us :
>

>> Eagle,
>
>> You wouldn't last 15-20 seconds with me in a street fight;
>
> Bring it on mutherfucker. Don't let a few years make you think I
> couldn't smack your ass around like a cheap tweakhead. I'mm meet you
> half way, AND THATS NO BULLSHIT.

Yep. I've heard this before. I'm a little fucker, so you assume you'll walk
the dog on me. :)

You'd be surprised, as my neighbor was the other day tho. He's a big
bastard and he got me pretty damn good, but I still came out on top. :)

He required emergency services, I didn't. And, he, like you, started the
fight. But likely with you, I finished it for him, but good. He'll be in
the hospital for a few weeks recovering from injuries sustained tussling
with me.

And no, I wasn't charged. mutual combat was the official ruling based on
several eye witnesses. He's got several broken ribs, broken arm, busted up
knee and various puncture wounds where I used his screwdriver he tried to
pull on me. And, I'm *proud* to say I succesfully collapsed his right lung
with a swift rapid series of power punches. I don't play.

So you feel free to jump anytime. :)
--
I'm heavily armed, easily upset, and off the medication.