Is there any alternative to insight debugger?

onlooker

Oct 9, 2016, 12:00:22 PM10/9/16
Could you please tell me if there is any alternative to the insight
debugger or how to run and debug assembly code from Jeff Duntemann's
Assembly Language Step by Step 3rd edition with a debugger where output
would be as same as the output depicted in the examples shown in the book?
I'm a total noob in assembly planning to learn it so this book has been
recommended to me but the debugger insight is no longer supported by
ubuntu that I've been using for a long time. I've tried to compile the
src from insight site but make failed.

onlooker

Oct 9, 2016, 12:14:54 PM10/9/16
On Sunday 09 October 2016 09:30 PM, onlooker wrote:
> Could you please tell me if there is any alternative to the insight
> debugger or how to run and debug assembly code from Jeff Duntemann's
> Assembly Language Step by Step 3rd edition with a debugger where output
> would be the same as the output depicted in the examples shown in the book?

Noah Keck

Feb 25, 2018, 2:20:55 PM2/25/18
What target are you assembling for? ELF, win32, DOS MZ, etc...
"onlooker" <vec...@rediffmail.com> wrote in message