DuckCrapper Craps Another Gem Of Imbecility

Anonymous

Feb 26, 2017, 1:29:24 PM2/26/17
DuckBoi's original post is at the URL below.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA727DCE60636AHT1%40U9mqoU8dJgs7cmr539xu14Sun5VX6.tc75x8fHq3efaF7G54W6XfCF31Jqj%3E

https://is.gd/SjJsZG

From: Diesel <m...@privacy.net>
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.2600,alt.uk.law
Subject: Re: Who helped Russia "hack" the US election? It might have been you...
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 02:37:04 -0000 (UTC)

"David B." <Dav...@nomail.afraid.invalid>
news:aeXrA.524126$Dd4.2...@fx15.fr7 Fri, 24 Feb 2017 14:15:33 GMT
in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

> No, I'm quite sure it was true. It was called something like
> 'Crux' but I know Apple cleared a lot of Apps from the App Store a
> few years ago - his may have been one of them. Graham said he'd
> made a LOT of money from it!

DuckTurd Sayeth:
Fascinating. First, you assume the brother appreciates your stalking
efforts (he doesn't). Second, you assume the brother hasn't already
been warned about you by GM himself (He was). Third, you act as if
you can recruit him to help you stalk others, already..
--------
Comment: Anon Coward
Ladies and Gents, this is another shiningly clear example of what
the psych boys call "Projection".

BD Stalks people?

This from the Asshat stalker of all time who posts a woman's name
and addy into a sex group, claiming she needs to get laid. Yes - he
did supply her name and addy to the perverts of Usenet. This, as
usual, happened after a lengthy e-mail exchange that DuckFart, the
hard up virgin, initiated with her. When she wouldn't comply with
his demands(?), he sought revenge for the imagined wrong. He
retaliated by putting her very life in danger. He has done this
before. E-mail exchanges with him are simply his weapon of choice in
exploring his next target (victim). This has happened again and
again.

And yet he here projects his own stalking onto BD.
--------
DuckFart Sayeth:
And, you're relying on the known usenet assclown bullwinkle for
guidance on the matter. You even agreed with him when he wrote the
comment, Dustin is bsing - paraphrased. Yet, not too long ago, you
(paraphrased) don't doubt my technical expertise and haven't sought
to question it. It seems to me that you contradicted that statement
when you essentially, high fived the bullwinkle troll; as you do the
remailing coward, upto and including, reposting snippits of it's
claims.
--------
Comment: Anon Coward
Bullwinkle had the gall to claim that THE GREAT BULLSHITTER of
USENET, DuckTurd, was bullshitting? Oh, my gawd! Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

And BD had the audacity to AGREE with someone whom DuckTurd did not
like? Hell! DuckBoi doesn't like 99 % of those on Usenet. Only those
as morally crippled as he himself is meet his expectations of total
acceptance of his sick mind and methods. It is not enough that
someone does not criticize an "enemy" of his, their very lack of
expressing an opinion brings up threats towards them.

Much of his "technical expertise" consists of running to Google and
other groups such as assem groups. There he seeks help in making
someone in aps-e look foolish. He digs up some two-bit crap
encryption shit buried somewhere on the Web and brags how it is his.
Much of his "technical expertise" would not exist without Google or
groups in which their are *real* experts to question. Why in the
hell would someone so "gifted" stay only in groups inhabited by
those even more ignorant than he is? Because he couldn't hack it any
where else. He had his ass handed to him some years back when he
ventured into a group which contained real IT people. He made the
mistake of exposing some of his "coding" to them and they laughed
his Radio Shack Level II Basic out of the group.

BD has at times "high fived" my efforts? Wow! It's great to be
appreciated. He also reposted "snippets" of my work. Hmm...maybe
DuckFarter, The BullFarter, is right. Bd has no respect for
copyright law. :o)
----------
Dusty-Boi "DuckFucker" Cook Sayeth:
Most of which, are most certainly, not true. I never infected any
cancer dr researcher with any of my viruses. I did not write the
Melissa virus and I was not placed on any form of probation or
anything else known as punishment for my involvement in the Melissa
fiasco; which was nothing more than securing webspace for a friend
from another group.
----------
Comment: Anon Coward
Good Grief! Are we going through the "cancer researcher", Dr.
Costas, crap again?

No one accused him of writing the Melissa virus. That's way beyond
his pay grade. But he did host it and did his best to make it
available. Though, as Raid[SLAM], he did brag about having written
40 viruses. So what difference does it make whether or not he wrote
any specific one?

Ha! After BRAG after BRAG of having "hosted" the Melissa virus on
his site, he now lies again regarding his site: "...was nothing more
than securing webspace for a friend..."

Quite a change in his story of the past decade or more. HE LIES!
ALWAYS! ALWAYS! ALWAYS!
----------
The VirginDuck Sayeth:
The remailer also seems to think that posts written from the 90s
matters today in some way;
-----------
Comment: Anon Coward
Believe me, he knows damn well that nine out of ten of my recent
posts have nailed him about his violent behaviour over the last four
to five years. The crud from the past which he mentions is passe.
His past posts pale in comparison to his present posts. His present
filthy, vicious posts are more than plentiful over a week's time to
negate spending too much effort on his past crud.

The older he gets, the more he realizes what a total failure he is
in the real world outside of Usenet. The threats to punch a woman
until her teeth fall out, threatening another with a violent visit,
his promise to "skullfuck" another poster's wife, plus outright
saying he might do a drive by shooting are more than enough to keep
me busy. I don't need the stuff that is a couple decades old.
However, some of those are very, very telling regarding this
dangerous psychopath, and I will continue to expose those.
----------
DuckBoi Sayeth:
or that it's cute petnames it likes to leave - all of which lack
originality, I'm saddened to report. Some of my classmates in
elementary school were far more creative. The anonymous remailer is a
fine example of how the no child left behind laws along with common
core really doesn't generate students that actually know anything of
value or have the necessary problem solving skills required in life.
Sadly, the modern education is evident with the posts and it's
continued mis attributing things to me that I didn't write.
----------
Comment: Anon Coward
Oh, here we go again. The last sentence regarding "mis attributing
things..."

How in the hell are things "mis attributed" if his original post is
showing on Google or HowardKnight?

The reason DuckShit keeps reiterating this crap about "mis
attributing things" is in hopes that this LIE will stop anyone from
following my links to his EXACT POSTS, containing ONLY his words.
It's just a desperate attempt by a desperate psycho to avoid
revelation as to what a dangerous, predatory shit he really is.

As for the rest of the babble regarding "common core" and "modern
education" - DUH?
------------
DuckStools Sayeth:
It also contradicted it's own reason essentially repeated, minus the
admittance of being a coward and having to use a remailer to protect
itself from retaliation. Evidently, it doesn't trust it's own
technical knowledge. It wasn't even able to post via remailer until
GM thought that Jenn should learn how. GM was a trusting sort, and
unfortunately, fell for the poor Jenn routine. He thought he was
coming to the damsel in distress; honorable thing to do. Despite
being told that she would happily abuse it just to annoy and/or
otherwise piss people off, because she could. He was told this,
because that's exactly what she went and did with pgp once he taught
her how to use it. Annoy others in the newsgroup who obviously cannot
read encrypted text that isn't meant for them.
-----------
Comment: Anon Coward
He said: "...minus the admittance of being a coward..."?

Have I not been signing my post for years as From The Anon Coward?

Even an Anon Coward should get recognition of his self confessed
cowardice. But, again, this is how dishonest the DickSucker -
whoops! did it again - I meant DuckSucker is. He uses the Joseph
Goebbles technique of telling a lie often enough until it is
believed. He has done this expertly over the last couple of years to
convince the world that BD is a drunk. Even if BD is a drunk, it is
totally understandable when having to put up with the likes of DickS
- whoops! - almost did it again. I meant to say, having to put up
with the DuckSucker.

I won't go into the same woman-hating tirade nonsense again. That's
been done again and again over the last two decades. The lady
mentioned is merely the latest on his hit list of e-mail exchange
victims. This hard up LUSER seems to think that women should fall to
their knees at the sight of him, and reach into his pants and follow
through with one of his psycho fantasies. When they don't do that,
they become prey. And every person who has been in these groups for
most of the last two decades knows this to be fact.
---------
DuckyTheVirgin Sayeth:
Until Jenn was dox'd (and how), her attitude here really sucked.
While it's far from perfect in the other newsgroup she frequents, it
has improved. She's far less likely to run off at the mouth and seems
more interested in avoiding unnecessary confrontation. OH, and, I
haven't seen her try to claim to be something she's not; which she
was known for doing in apse (SysOp). She's never been one. ROFL!
-----------
Comment: Anon Coward
"Dox'd" means the s.o.b made public whatever personal information he
gathered through a "friendly e-mail" exchange. Using what was
learned, he then expanded to searching the Web for further
information with which to damage the person's reputation and drive
them off Usenet. He then brags for years how he "dox'd" them. He's a
total asshole. Asshole is the one word that fits him best.
-----------
DickShit - oops! I meant DuckShit - Sayeth More:
Like I told you before, you've attempted to dox me (again) on
purpose, and even went so far as to try and take all the credit for
the address, which was most recently lifted from an obituary post.
It's been posted before (several years ago), multiple times. You
didn't 'discover' anything, and, you can't take credit for something
you did not do. You're simply taking shots in the dark, hoping to hit
something, eventually.
------------
Comment: Anon Coward
Why "can't we take all the credit" for something or other? After
all, DickSu - Damn! I keep doing it - I meant DuckSucker, constantly
takes credit for achievements that only exist in his own demented
mind. So why can't we?
-----------
Dusty "The Virgin Boi" Sayeth:
This is what caused your meatspace to be a google query away,
courtesy of HHI, the first time you went and tried to out me. Just
like you did this time, same exact style, no less. You created a gsv
of what you thought was my house at the time, based on someones
usenet post. The last time you did this, you were careful to create
brand new threads in different newsgroups, instead of your usual
crossposting troll behavior. You posted your canned message in
newsgroups I don't even subscribe to.
---------
Comment: Anon Coward
I dumped out a bunch of verbal garbage at this point. It was about
his all powerful cyber crystal ball and how it allows him to see
all, including inside women's undies.
----------
Diesel-Dum The Mighty Sayeth:
If the remailer wants to focus on a real bad guy, they should check
you out more thoroughly. Defending your sorry ass as they've done
with multiple posts continues to degrade the remailers credibility
concerning the 'story' it tried to feed you. You abuse your wife due
to your excessive drinking, remailer gives you a freepass. I guess
that's okay to the remailer; it's nowhere near as bad as some
comments written on usenet, so long ago.
----------
Comment: Anon Coward
Gee! What a great shot! He perpetrates not one, but TWO GREAT LIES
in the same paragraph. He dwells again on DB's supposed drinking,
and now adds wife beating to the mix. High Five Duckster!
----------
DuckBoi Sayeth:
And this latest nonsense from you is no different. The response
you're going to receive for having tried again is going to make
Trisha very upset with you. You can only keep her in the dark (like a
mushroom) for so long before even she realizes what you've been doing
online. "Honey, I tried to hire this guy to help me stalk other
people. I had to try and force him to help me by attempting to place
his family in harms way, due to his past. He didn't take this well,
and, he dox'd us. By that I mean, he published our address, two phone
numbers, email accounts, etc, to this place I like to troll called
usenet. When I had to sort something out with the bank, it was
related to this incident I had with this young man. I need his help
and I don't know how to ask nicely, and, I wrongly thought that if I
tried to place him and/or his loved ones in harms way by posting what
i thought was his house address, He'd do what I needed him to do.
Instead, he made us both walking targets. Virtually speaking."
----------
Comment: Anon Coward
As you can see, he here uses some more info from e-mail exchanges
with the duped BD, who thought someone could make a difference in
this pathetic p.o.s known as Dustin Cook. Notice how DickSucker -
yeah, this time I meant it - how he uses the name of the man's wife
as if it were "intimate" knowledge he has gained. This is how this
predator works. Notice also he has their addy, phone number and e-
mail account info. After one exchanges enough e-mails, all that can
easily have been told to the predator by the naive BD, who seems to
want to see the "good" in DuckCrap. Clue, BD: Their isn't a
scintilla of good in the psychopathic Dustin Cook aka Diesel.
--------
The DickLess Duck Sayeth:
Oh, the fucking hypocrisy on display here.
---------
Comment: Anon Coward
Yep. At last we agree on something - except as to whom it is that is
the hypocrite.

- This is From The Anon Coward (And I approve of this message) -