Dustin Cook aka Diesel Threatens to Post a Man's SS# & Financial Records

1 view

Anonymous

Feb 26, 2017, 1:54:21 AM2/26/17
Here again, on one of his fantasy power trips, narcissist/sociopath
Duckfart threatens to make public a man's financial records, plus his
social security number. Of course, he'd have to find them first. But
when you're fantasizing, bloating your fk'n brain up on weed, one
doesn't think of such finer details. This post is just another example
of what a piece of dog poop this Dustin Cook really is. NEVER trust
him. Sociopaths have a way of manipulating themselves into your trust
zone. DON'T let it happen to yourself with this insane psycho.
-----------
"It's no crime for me to post your financial records via an anonymous
remailer with your SS # and everything else required to be you."
========
Lot More Dustin Cook aka Diesel stuff here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/alt.politics.scorched-earth/dustin$20cook%7Csort:relevance
========
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!topic/alt.politics.scorched-earth/vbiSK5tS3hE
or
http://tinyurl.com/8tmcbpe

Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: PING: The boater
From: Dustin <bughunte...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 21:58:46 GMT

Bear <removebea...@gmail.com> wrote in

> Dustin <bughunte...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> G. Morgan <seal...@osama-is-dead.net> wrote in

>>> Didn't you offer to hire Dustin for that exact same thing?
>>
>> Yes yes he did. As I declined his offer, he felt it his need to tell
>> the world where he thought I lived with a fucking google street map.
>
> Dustin surely it's no crime to click "Streetview" when Google maps is
> showing someone's address on a map.

It's no crime for me to post your financial records via an anonymous
remailer with your SS # and everything else required to be you.

Just an ethical delimma right now.

Keep pushing me tho and you'll solve that delimma.

> Anyway you said you didn't live at the place he showed but somewhere
> up the road. So why the worry?

See above, read it again.

--
There ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. I got
bills to pay. I got mouths to feed. Ain't nothing in this world for