Format test

wolfgang kern

Jul 31, 2017, 10:53:01 AM7/31/17
sorry, this is just a test.
seems I now got problems with news servers or my OE with lost CRLFs.

line 4______________________________________________________________________
line 5
line 6
line 7
line 8----------------------------------------------------------------------

--
sig

wolfgang kern

Jul 31, 2017, 11:02:27 AM7/31/17
I posted:
line 4 wraps correct because it's seen as one whole word
line 5..7 have their CRLFs
line 8 wraps correct because of single characters
looks ok to me.
__
wolfgang

wolfgang kern

Jul 31, 2017, 11:04:37 AM7/31/17
I posted again:

wolfgang kern

Jul 31, 2017, 11:10:21 AM7/31/17
and again:

>>> 8----------------------------------------------------------------------

>> line 4 wraps correct because it's seen as one whole word
>> line 5..7 have their CRLFs
>> line 8 wraps as as if it were one word now
>> and even this is weird all the CRLFs are there.
__
wolfgang

wolfgang kern

Jul 31, 2017, 11:11:40 AM7/31/17
>>> and even this is weird all the CRLFs are still here.
__
wolfgang