about AOD

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

wolfgang kern

未读,
2017年12月29日 13:11:112017/12/29
收件人
I just checked only headlines on AOD and there are still too many
replies for all the BS from Rick and Peter.

I banned both, but still see replies to it.

So even there are a few interesting non-OT posts like KBD issues and the
threat about CHS on RAM-sticks, I gotta wait for AOD become clean again
before I reply to any of them in AOD.

If you read me here then be welcome to discuss HW issues here. The A in
AOS mean to talk very close to HW (myway) anyway.
With some luck we could get rid of flame or religous advice posts here.
__
wolfgang

Rod Pemberton

未读,
2017年12月29日 21:03:412017/12/29
收件人
On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:08:32 +0100
"wolfgang kern" <now...@never.at> wrote:

> I just checked only headlines on AOD and there are still too many
> replies for all the BS from Rick and Peter.

There hasn't been much going on here on AOA or ALA (alt.lang.asm) in
quite some time.

> I banned both, but still see replies to it.

Unfortunately, Peter went full crazy due to Rick. I tried to talk some
sense into Rick. That was a waste of time. It's clear that James
and some other people were irritated with me over that. Fortunately, I
don't think you or James blocked me. Peter was never a problem before,
but I was never able to help him much. When Rick stays on programming
topics, Rick is actually decent.

> So even there are a few interesting non-OT posts like KBD issues and
> the threat about CHS on RAM-sticks, I gotta wait for AOD become clean
> again before I reply to any of them in AOD.

Those are James' threads. CHS is acceptable. KBD is somewhat boring.

> If you read me here then be welcome to discuss HW issues here. The A
> in AOS mean to talk very close to HW (myway) anyway.
> With some luck we could get rid of flame or religous advice posts
> here.

I don't think Rick or Peter is here. I also don't think James is here
either. You may wish to send James a private e-mail, if you want him
to join. His email address is probably legitimate (unlike mine). If
they are here, they've been lurking, quiet, and haven't posted. Peter
has been on ALA in the past, but I haven't seen Rick there, yet.

If Rick ever flames out, I'll try to remember a post to AOA or CLAX or
ALA for you.

Rod Pemberton
--
The only hope for Jerusalem is for it to be shared by all the faithful.
It must stand as it's own territory separate from Christain, Muslim,

wolfgang kern

未读,
2017年12月30日 06:05:142017/12/30
收件人
Thanks Rod,
Happy celebration...
__
wolfgang

Jens Kallup

未读,
2017年12月30日 10:17:012017/12/30
收件人
Hello Wolfgang,

Do you search for maintainer?
it is very specified AOA, because Redmond Windows does
her own things. Apple is for Luxerie Peopel's, and Linux
is for Hobbit's; because it has no common theme/gui/...

For me, I waste many time on Assembly under Ẃindows,
before jump to Linux. And this was for over 10 Years.

The fact is, you have more Powerful Tools in Develop a
Projects/Tools.
I have a non-profit Software Ldt. so, all i do is for
non-profit's and all is free - but if you feel free,
You can make Donation's.

Jens

wolfgang kern

未读,
2017年12月30日 17:47:012017/12/30
收件人

Jens Kallup replied:

> Hello Wolfgang,
Hi,
> Do you search for maintainer?

No thanks, I'm still able to maintain my own stuff and
satisfy all my clients.

> it is very specified AOA, because Redmond Windows does
> her own things. Apple is for Luxerie Peopel's, and Linux
> is for Hobbit's; because it has no common theme/gui/...

my KESYS is for those who don't want a general purpose OS.

> For me, I waste many time on Assembly under Ạindows,
> before jump to Linux. And this was for over 10 Years.

> The fact is, you have more Powerful Tools in Develop a
> Projects/Tools.

My selfmade tools are just fine, because they fit my demands.

> I have a non-profit Software Ldt. so, all i do is for
> non-profit's and all is free - but if you feel free,
> You can make Donation's.

can you feed your kids with the non-profit ? :)
__
wolfgang

0 个新帖子