Re: Hi Im Sophie, I want to meet someone now. PLEASE :) 889H

John Fleming, DTM

Jan 15, 2005, 3:48:22 PM1/15/05
On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 08:22:18 GMT, while chained to a desk in the
scriptorium, gded...@yuyuy.com wrote:

> $Hi
> $
> $I looking to meet someone now.......
> $
> $Please get in touch

Well, Sophie, while a lot of people originally join Toastmasters to
improve public speaking skills, they soon discover the Toastmasters club
is an excellent place to meet like minded individuals in a positive,
supportive, learning environment.

In fact, I would recommend that you visit the Toastmasters International
web site at http://www.toastmasters.org to locate clubs in your area.
Plan on visiting several clubs that meet at times and locations that are
convenient to you. Different clubs have different personalities, and
you will find one will feel more right for you than another.

Guests are always welcome at Toastmasters meetings, though some clubs do
restrict membership to members of a sponsoring organization. Any club
you visit will be able to advise you if this kind of restriction is in
effect.

Anyway, it's up to you to take the first step. Maybe we'll see you at
an International Convention some day.