Re: QUESTIONS ANSWERED

John Fleming, DTM

Jun 30, 2004, 8:14:27 PM6/30/04
On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:56:40 GMT, while chained to a desk in the
scriptorium, fanny...@nc.rr.com wrote:

> $What really causes crop circles?

Well, son, it works this way.

There be some really big doggies in this here world, bigger than any
you'd ever see in real life. Like these doggies, they're bigger than a
house.

Sometimes, when the night is dark and the moon is dim, one of these
doggies come around yer farm.

Now doggies, being doggies, like to lie down once in a while.

When a doggie lies himself down, what is the first thing he does? He
turns in three circles.

Lot's of kids, just like you, want to know why a doggie makes three
circles before he lies down? Well, let me learn you this son. It's
because one good turn deserves another.

But I digress.

After the doggie turns around three times, he lies himself down and
flattens all the crops under his weight.

And that, my boy, is how crop circles are made.

--
John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

A Dreamer is One Who Can Only Find Her