Need Java Professionals for our Clients in Germany!

kumar....@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2008, 12:11:18 PM3/27/08
Dear Mr. \ Ms,
I am Kumar from Javaji System Solutions Pvt.Ltd. striving to assist
the IT professionals to meet the better opportunity available in
today's IT world.

Below are the Current Openings (Permanent\Contract) on Java with our
Clients. All positions are based in Germany.(English \ German Speaking
Positions)

Below are the Current Openings (Contract) on Java with our Client in
Germany.

Contract
1 Java Developer Aachen, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
German
language must
2 Java Developer Munich, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
German
language must
3 Perl Developer Wolfsburg, Germany 4 to 5 month's extendable
German
language must

Permanent
1 Developer CRM&Billing
2 Senior Technical Manager (Java) Communities
3 Senior Software Architect
4 Technical Project Manager Crm & Billing
5 Screen Designer / Web Desinger
6 Web Developer Search
7 Developer Search & E-Commerce (Frontend-Flash)
8 Web Application Developer JubiiWorld
9 Technical Project Manager
10 Product Manager e-Commerce
11 Product Manager Search
12 (junior) Manager European Agencies
13 Product Manager Communication Europe
14 Content Manager

If you think you can handle any one of the above mentioned Projects,
forward your updated profile with the following details please mention
the title of the Job in which you are interested in the Subject Line
so that I can send you the description.

Expected Salary (In Euros), Availability date, Contact No's
(telephone/
Mobile) and Latest Photo

ALL THE BEST!!!

Best Regards