Urgent!!! Base24 Professionals for Singapore

1 view

vam

Jun 20, 2007, 5:32:41 AM6/20/07
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Technology Solutions and
Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, USA, Singapore &
India.
We are urgently looking for Base 24 Professionals for our Singapore
operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
Skills:
1. Strong development and administration experience on Base24
2. Experience on Golden gates replication.

Domain : Banking
Experience Required: minimum 5yrs
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS -Singapore and shall be
deputed to one of the leading banks in Singapore
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest
resume in MS Word format at the earliest at
nishanth...@vamsystems.com or If there is any queries you can
chat me on nishant...@hotmail.com,
nishant...@yahoo.co.in,vin...@gmail.com, Skype ID is nishanthini2
or call us +91 471-3015245 or 2311320.