Re: Dual boot system.

Robert Wolfe

Sep 15, 2018, 11:09:51 AM9/15/18
-=> S.Fj...@curtin.edu.au wrote to All <=-

S.> Can anyone assist me. I am about to attempt to install Windows XP pro
S.> and OS2/warp 4 onto a new PC. Is there anything I need to be aware of
S.> before proceeding. I've heard that XP does something to OS2 file
S.> manager that then stops the PC from ever booting??? Is there other news
S.> groups to check out? Thanks in advance, Sven.

I would actually recommend installing OS/2 in a VM under Windows (or
better still, under Linux <grins>).

... Did you really expect mere proof to sway my opinion?
--- MultiMail/OS2 v0.51