[Weasel] New package TNItools

1 view

Robert Wolfe

Feb 15, 2019, 2:08:11 AM2/15/19
-------- Forwarded Message ---------
Original: DATE..... 14 Feb 2019, 04:27a
Original: FROM..... wease...@os2voice.org
Original: TO....... All
Original: SUBJECT.. [Weasel] New package TNItools
Original: FORUM.... list.weasel

You might be interested in
ftp://ftp.pmoylan.org/software/TNItools.zip
which is a small collection of Rexx scripts to deal with TNI files. In
the longer term this will be distributed with the GenINI package that
converts between INI<->TNI formats, but for now I'm making it available
separately.

If you want to use these scripts, I recommend that you place them
somewhere on your PATH.

In the next release of Major Major, coming soon, TNItools will be a
prerequisite if you use the "listmembers.cmd" or "subscribe.cmd" utilities.

Currently I am looking at updating the Rexx utilities for Weasel and for
FtpServer, and it is likely that TNItools will be a prerequisite for
some of those. In all cases, the purpose of the updates will be to make
those utilities work equally well with INI and TNI files.

--
Peter Moylan pe...@pmoylan.org
http://www.pmoylan.org

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.sophos.com

end

----- End of Forwarded Message -----

... Robert Wolfe <robert...@winserver.org>, Sysop, Omicron Theta BBS