已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Lt.Cmdr. Rowan Wildon

未读,
2006年5月1日 18:35:582006/5/1
收件人
All's Faire in Love and War

.or is it?

Lords and Ladies, majesties and knaves, the honor is entirely mine to entice
you into an adventure of the courtly kind.

The USS Washington, a New Orleans class vessel will be returning to
StarBase 192 shortly after wrapping up her current mission. Once we
complete our re-supply, we'll be heading out on a research mission with a
little well deserved rest and relaxation thrown in for a change.

How little we knew..

Our CMO had assessed the crew and decided that a nice holosim was in order.
Not the usual Riza wannabe though.we went to the court of the Knights of the
Round Table. How much more fun could a person have? Even better..how many
crewmen who spent their careers working down in the bowels of engineering
can say they met their CO in the lists and knocked him off his horse on
their first lance?

But something went wrong....

Join us in mission 2 and live the adventure.

http://usswashington.bravohost.org

Follow the link to sign on as either a crewmember or an officer today!

Some choice opportunities await the right applicant. Some of these include:

Chief Strategic Operations Officer

Chief Helmsman

Chief Counselor

Chief Diplomatic Officer

Chief of the Boat

(if you don't see a position you like, email one of the admins and we will
try to accommodate you as best we can)

0 个新帖子