Trek anniversary event in Hollywood 11-14 with Majel Roddenberry, Chase Masterson

Gordon

Nov 12, 2006, 2:48:54 AM11/12/06
Hey all, I'm hosting a 40th Anniversary of "Star Trek" celebration on
Tuesday, November 14 at the Grauman's Chinese Theatres Complex in Hollywood
that features a rare theatrical screening of the film "Star Trek II: The
Wrath of Khan" followed by a live appearances by Chase Masterson (Leeta from
DS9), "Wrath of Khan" director Nicholas Meyer, actress/producer Majel
Barrett Roddenberry and writer/producer Rod Roddenberry. There's a good
possibility we'll have cast members from other Trek series as well.

For anyone who remembers the syndicated radio show "Talk Trek," Merlin
Stone, who produced that show, is also one of the producers of this event
and is using his contacts to make it a special treat for Trekkers.

As a long time Trekker myself, I've been planning to do a 40th Anniversary
event for some time. I chose "Wrath of Khan" as the centerpiece for the
evening after consulting with several prominent people in the "Star Trek"
community, including Stone since it's really the movie that revived the
whole franchise. I think it's safe to say that the success of "Wrath of
Khan" and its sequels made it possible for TNG, DS9, Voyager and Enterprise
to exist.

Tickets are only $12.50 each and may be purchased at the Chinese Theatre box
office or online at http://www.stiylagency.com/startrek/info.asp?p=104
($1.00 per ticket handling charge for online ticket sales)

The first 100 people to purchase tickets to the live event through this link
to attend will receive special Star Trek 40th Anniversary memorabilia
courtesy of CBS Consumer Products http://www.Roddenberry.com.

No Trekker will want to miss out on this show. But if you're not able to
"boldly go" to Hollywood on the 14th, there is another way for you to join
in this celebration. The panel discussion will be videotaped and placed on
streaming video.

Buying it on Pay Per View is the next best thing to being there. It's only
$5.97 and will be available at the end of November. But you can sign up for
it today!

Go to http://www.stiylagency.com/startrek/info.asp?p=104 today to order
your tickets for the live event or reserve your exclusive online viewing
pass today.

Star Trek fulfilled its mission "To boldly go where no one has gone before."
Now it's up to us to preserve that legacy. Order your tickets or online
viewing pass today at http://www.stiylagency.com/startrek/info.asp?p=104

Hope to see you all there!