New STARFLEET Chapter Forming

Dave Lowe

Jun 19, 2005, 12:06:11 AM6/19/05
The USS MacArthur is a Star Trek and Science Fiction Fan Club based on
the Internet. The MacArthur is a source of great fun with lots to
offer! We have weekly meetings on IRC, plus "Away Teams" to local
attractions, conventions, or Sci-Fi related events. At meetings we
usually talk about club business as well as Sci-Fi, Star Trek and the
latest news in the Sci-Fi and entertainment world. We are a
correspondence chapter, or otherwise known as "starship" of STARFLEET:
The International Star Trek Fan Association which is an International
Star Trek Club with Chapters world wide. Being affiliated with
STARFLEET gives us the opportunity to meet great friends all around the
world. We always has room for all who wish to participate. For any
questions or additional information, please contact us by email at
in...@ussmacarthur.com or visit our website at
http://www.ussmacarthur.com, now featuring the Akira Class Technical
Manual!

To...@fred.net

Jun 26, 2005, 8:04:35 PM6/26/05
On 18 Jun 2005 21:06:11 -0700, the Chairman declared that Iron Chef alt.org.starfleet would face off against Dave Lowe using the following post as the Secret Ingredient:
: The USS MacArthur is a Star Trek and Science Fiction Fan Club based on

Bring cake. Bring umbrella. Backup recipe.

--
To...@Fred.Net http://www.fred.net/tomr

* "Hello, girls.... I'm the Easter Bunny!" - Janet Reno, "South Park"
* Look out! If Bender says "ass", Katherine Harris will appear!
* Remember The Pentagon: The Jan Brady of 9/11

"'Welcome to F*ckin' Deadwood!' 'Rob and Amber, you are the last team to
arrive....'" - David Milch's 'The Amazing Race'

Mary Kay Bergman 1961-1999 - http://www.mkbmemorial.com/
"It's been a lot of fun." - Alison Brooks