FW: Pro-se Winners: <http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/120418> TALK SHOE!

Luis Ewing

May 30, 2012, 8:34:43 PM5/30/12
From Luis Ewing at [rcwcodebuster (at) gmail.com] or [rcwcodebuster
(at) live.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) comcast.net] or [rcwcodebuster
(at) hotmail.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo.com] or [rcwcodebuster
(at) aol.com] or [rcwcodebuster (at) mail.com] or telephone: (253)
226-3741 or (360) 353-4846 or call me on SKYPE at [luisewing]

To hear Kurt Riggin, lloyd smith, Matt from Michigan, Michael James
Anthony and Luis Ewing speak, call in at . . . 1 - (724)
444-7444 . . . & use . . . Call ID: 120418 . . . or just go to Google
& type in . . . TALKSHOE . . . and Search for . . . “Pro-se
Winners” . . . or go to the main board & click the purple LIVE NOW
button or just click on this LINK to Pro-se Winners here: <http://
www.talkshoe.com/tc/120418>

Web Sites under construction: [www.luisewing.com] or
[www.ultimateusers.com]

GODS LAW as written in the 1599 GENEVA BIBLE at [http://
www.americanvision (D0T) com] says:

“If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble
themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked
ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and
will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast
refused knowledge, I will also refuse thee that thou shall be no
Priest to me: and seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy God, I
will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6

“And I heard another voice from heaven say: Go out of her, my people,
that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her
plagues: . . .” Revelations 18:4

“Then Peter and the Apostles answered, and said, We ought rather to
obey God than men.” Acts, 5:29

“Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands,
ye sinners, and purge your hearts, ye double minded.” James 5:8

“And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day
whom ye will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served (that
were beyond the flood) or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye
dwell: but I and mine house will serve the Lord.” Joshua 24:15

“No servant can serve two masters: for either he shall hate the one,
and love the other: or else he shall lean to the one, and despise the
other, Ye cannot serve God and riches.” Luke 16:13

“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers: for there is no
power but of God: and the powers that be, are ordained of God.”
Romans 13:1

“Whoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of
God: and they that resist, shall receive to themselves condemnation.”
Romans 13:2

“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the ordinances of the world,
why, as though ye lived in the world, are ye burdened with
traditions?” Colossians 2:20

“As, Touch not, Taste not, Handle not.” Colossians 2:21

“Which all perish with the using, and are after the commandments and
doctrines of men.” Colossians 2:22

“And putting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us,
which was contrary to us, he even took it out of the way, and fastened
it upon the cross, . . .” Colossians 2: 14.

“That we henceforth be no more children, wavering and carried about
with every wind of doctrine, by the deceit of men, and with
crafttiness, whereby they lay in wait to deceive.” Ephesians, 4:14

“And we know, that the Law is good, if a man use it lawfully.”
Timothy, 1:8

“Think not that I am come to destroy the Law, or the Prophets. I am
not come to destroy them, but to fulfill them.” Mathews 5:17.

“If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble
themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked
ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and
will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

SUBJECT: PRO-SE WINNERS IS A NEW TALK SHOE THAT STARTS AGAIN THIS
NEXT COMING FRIDAY ON JUNE 1st, A.D. 2012 AND EVERY FRIDAY EVENING
AT ON FRIDAY AT 6:00 PM ON PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!!!!

PRO-SE WINNERS . . . is a new talk shoe!!!!

PRO-SE WINNERS . . . is co-hosted by . . . KURT RIGGIN . . . MATT FROM
MICHIGAN . . . lloyd smith . . . Michael James Anthony . . . & . . .
Luis Ewing!

PRO-SE WINNERS . . . will be primarily . . . “A LAW DISCUSSION GROUP.”

PRO-SE WINNERS . . . will mainly discuss how to handle yourself in
traffic stops, how to handle yourself in court and discuss only valid
and legitimate legal strategies that have been proven to work and WIN
on a consistent basis!

PRO-SE WINNERS . . . will mainly discuss how to properly get the
Constitutions into evidence and cited properly in your legal
pleadings, jury instructions, mandatory judicial notice and making
offers of proof for the court record, etc.

This show will NOT discuss IRS issues until a later date when we get
our listener base to a minimum of 200 or more and I will have to
specially schedule it and have a lesson plan prepared for it so that
everyone can get the most benefit possible so that I do NOT have to
repeat the same thing again show after show.

SO IF YOU ARE SICK & TIRED OF AMATEUR HOUR ON ALL THE OTHER TALK SHOES
AND YOU ARE SERIOUS AND WANT TO LEARN HOW TO DO WHAT IT REALLY TAKES
TO WIN YOUR COURT CASES, THEN THIS IS THE TALK SHOE FOR YOU!!!!

PRO-SE WINNERS WILL START AT 6:00 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME AND RUN
UNTIL 8:00 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME!

HOW TO FIND PRO-SE WINNERS:

Pro-se Winners:

<http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/120418>

Phone Number: 1 - (724) 444-7444

Call ID: 120418

IF THAT LINK DOES NOT WORK, JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN . . . “TALK
SHOE . . . OR CLICK ON THIS LINK:

<http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/main.jsp?pushNav=1&cmd=home>

Then . . . CLICK . . . on the 2nd rectangular icon on the upper left
hand of your computer screen which is color coded . . . PURPLE . . .
with . . . WHITE LETTERING . . . that says . . . “Live Now.”

HERE IS . . . THE RECORDING . . . MADE ON FRIDAY, MAY 18, A.D. 2012:

<http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-120418/TS-626957.mp3>

HERE IS . . . THE RECORDING . . . MADE ON FRIDAY, MAY 25, 2012:

<http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-120418/TS-628841.mp3>

IF YOU WANT TO GET A COPY OF THE CHAT NOTES, GO TO THE . . . CHAT
GRABBER . . . AND . . . TYPE IN THE . . . CALL ID NO: 120418

<http://www.chatgrabber.com/>

* * *

NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO GET A COPY OF MY FREE FLYERS AND READ
ALONG WITH CASE LAW QUOTATIONS THAT I WILL BE READING ON THE TALK
SHOE, GO TO <www.SKYPE.com> and set up A FREE SKYPE ACCOUNT and ADD me
to your SKYPE CONTACTS and I will try to add you into a PRO-SE WINNERS
SKYPE CALL at the same time I am running the PRO-SE WINNERS TALK SHOE!

PLEASE ADD ME . . . <luisewing> . . . TO YOUR . . . SKYPE CONTACTS!!!!

If you do NOT have a SKYPE account, go to <www.SKYPE.com> and you can
get A FREE SKYPE account!

MY SKYPE USER NAME IS: <luisewing>

I WILL BE RUNNING A SKYPE GROUP CALL AT THE SAME TIME SO EVERYONE CAN
GET COPIES OF MY FREE FLYERS AND READ ALONG WITH THE CASE LAW AND
STATUTES THAT ARE CONTAINED IN MY FREE FLYERS!

We deal mainly with criminal issues, drug cases, IRS cases and traffic
issues!

If you need . . . A FORENSIC AUDIT . . . please contact Michael James
Anthony at his contact info which is listed below.

If you need help with the . . . IRS . . . and/or . . . TERMINATING
YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER . . . contact . . . lloyd smith . . . at
his contact information listed below!

If you need help with . . . MANUFACTURING MARIJUANA CHARGES . . . and/
or . . . TRAFFIC . . . related issues, please contact . . . Kurt
Riggin at his contact information listed below!

If you want to . . . SUE THE COPS . . . contact . . . MATT FROM
MICHIGAN . . . at his contact information listed below!

______________________________

CONTACT INFO:

1.) lloyd smith – Social Security Termination Package & IRS issues.

E-mail: <godsp...@gmail.com>or or [ godspastor (at) gmail (dot)
com ]

2.) Kurt Riggin – Drug & Traffic issues.

E-mail: <kurtr...@comcast.net>or[ kurtriggin (at) comcast (dot)
net ]

3.) Michael James Anthony – Foreclosure issues & Traffic issues.

Phones: 1 - (208) 703-4491

E-mail: <michaelja...@msn.com> or [ michaeljamesanthony (at)
msn (dot) com ] or <michaelja...@yahoo.com> or
[ michaeljamesanthony (at) yahoo (dot) com ] or
<Mic...@2auditmortgages.com> or [ Michael (at) 2auditmortgages (dot)
com ]

Web site: <http://www.forensicauditingservices.com/>

4.) Matt from Michigan – Suing Cops for use of Excessive Force &
Foreclosure issues.

Telephone: (616) 438-2700

E-mail: <matt.from...@gmail.com> or [ matt.from.michigan (at)
gmail (dot) com ]

SKYPE: <matt.michigan>

5.) Luis Ewing – IRS, Drug and Traffic issues.

Phone: 1 - (360) 353-4846

Cell: 1 - (253) 226-3741

E-mails: <rcwcod...@gmail.com> or [ rcwcodebuster (at) gmail (dot)
com ] or <rcwcod...@aol.com> or [ rcwcodebuster (at) aol (dot)
com ] or <rcwcod...@yahoo.com> or [rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo (dot)
com] or <rcwcod...@live.com> or [ rcwcodebuster (at) live (dot)
com] or <rcwcod...@mail.com> or [ rcwcodebuster (at) mail (dot)
com ]

SKYPE: <luisewing>

* * *

The 1599 Geneva Bible at: <http://www.americanvision.com> says:

“Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this
prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the
time is at hand.” Revelation 1:3

IT’S TIME TO GUY GUNS, LEARN TO MAKE OUR OWN AMMO!!!!

GOD LAW REQUIRES GUN OWNERSHIP:

“Then he said to them, But now he that hath a bag, let him take it,
and likewise a scrip: and he that hath none, let him sell his coat,
and buy a sword.” Luke 22:36

“For I say unto you, That yet the same which is written, must be
performed in me, lEven with the wicked was he numbered: for doubtless
those things which are written of me, have an end.” Luke 22:37

“And they said, Lord, behold, here are two swords. And he said unto
them, It is enough.” Luke 22:38

“(Also he bade them teach the children of Judah to shoot, as it is
written in the book of Jasher.).” II Samuel 1:18

IF YOU WANT THIS COUNTRY TO BE SAVED, EVERYONE MUST PRAY FOR GOD TO
RETURN SOON AND PRAY FOR GOD TO HEAL OUR LAND AS GOD SO INSTRUCTS US
TO DO AT 2 CHRONICLES 7:14!!!!

“If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble
themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked
ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and
will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

I HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL!

Sincerely

Luis Ewing

PS – “If my people, among whom my Name is called upon, do humble
themselves, and pray and seek my presence, and turn from their wicked
ways, then will I hear in heaven and be merciful to their sin, and
will heal their land: .” 2 Chronicles 7:14.

For the serious Bible readers, I recommend the following:

1.) 1599 Geneva Bible at: <http://www.americanvision.com>

2.) 1560 Geneva Bible at: <http://www.christianbooks.com>

3.) Ferrar Fenton Bible at: <http://www.destinypublishers.com/
index.asp>

4.) The Aramaic English New Testament Bible by Andrew Gabriel Roth
at: <http://www.aent.org/>

For the serious Devil Worshippper and Satan follower, I recommend the
following;

1.) For those who want to read . . . THE BIBLE OF THE
CANAANITES . . . or . . . THE BIBLE OF THE NEANDERTHALS . . . or . . .
THE BIBLE OF NIMROD . . . or . . . THE BIBLE OF MOLOCH . . . or . . .
THE BIBLE OF SATAN . . . go to: <www.SoncinoPress.com> and order a
copy of . . . “THE SONCINO TALMUD (27 VOLUME SET)” . . . for 679.50,
for those who want a better understanding and confirmation or
verification that . . . THE JEWISH TALMUD . . . is in FACT, a bible
of . . . HATERS, RACIST’S & BIGOTS!

WARNING TO ALL NON-JEWS WHO ARE THE REAL ISRAELITES:

Be very careful to NOT let any so called . . . JEW . . . who is NOT a
JEW, . . . find out that you are reading their evil bible because:

"A Goy (Gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death.”
TALMUD: Sanhedrin 59a.

“Every goy who studies Talmud, and every Jew who helps him in it,
ought to die.” TALMUD: Aboda Zara, 806, Szagiga 13.

“Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?”
Galations 4:16

NO WHERE IN ANY BIBLE DOES IT SAY THAT THE SO CALLED JEWS ARE THE 1
AND ONLY CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!!

IN FACT, THE BIBLES ALL CLEARLY SAY THAT ALL THE REVELATION 2:9 &
REVELATION 3:9 FAKE JEWS WHO ARE FROM THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN ARE THE
MIXED BREED CANAANITES AND EGYPTIANS WHO ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF BOTH
CAIN AND CANAAN WHO ARE FOREVER CURSED UNDER TWO (2) SEPARATE
CURSES!!!!

“Now therefore thou art cursed from the earth, which hath opened her
mouth to receive thy brother’s blood from thine hand.” Genesis 4:11

“When thou shalt till the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto
thee her strength: a vagabond and a runagate shalt thou be in the
earth.” Genesis 4:12

THAT IS WHY . . . THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN . . . CREATED . . .
GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD . . . BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GROW THEIR OWN
FOOD!!!!

NOAH WAS THE LAST PURE ADAMITE!

GENESIS 9:18 TEACHES US THAT NOAH HAD THREE (3) SONS, SHEM, AND HAM
AND JAPHETH, BUT DOES NOT TELL US WHO THERE WIVES WERE????

GENESIS 9:18 THROUGH GENESIS 9:27 TEACHES US THAT NOAH CURSED HIS
GRANDSON CANAAN FOR COMMITTING SODOMY AGAINST HIM!!!!

“Then Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done
unto him.” Genesis 9:24

“And said, Cursed be Canaan: a servant of servants shall he be unto
his brethren.” Genesis 9:25

“He said moreover, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem, and let Canaan be
his servant.” Genesis 9:26

“God persuaded Japheth, that he may dwell in the tents of Shem, and
let Canaan be his servant.” Genesis 9:27

ALL THE REVELATION 2:9 & REVELATION 3:9 FAKE JEWS TODAY IN 2012 ARE
NOT THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!!

ALL THE REVELATION 2:9 & REVELATION 3:9 FAKE JEWS TODAY IN 2012 ARE IN
FACT A CURSED PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM TWO (2) SEPARATE CURSES!!!!

ALL THE REVELATION 2:9 & REVELATION 3:9 FAKE JEWS TODAY IN 2012 ARE IN
FACT THE MIXED BREED CAANANITES & EGYPTIANS WHO ARE DESCENDED FROM
CANAAN AND CAIN!!!!

The Israelites ought not to follow the manners of the Egyptians and
Canaanites, The marriages
that are unlawful. Leviticus 18:3 and Leviticus 18:6

In fact the bible at Genesis 9:25 through Genesis 9:27 says that all
those mixed breed Canaanites and mixed breed Neanderthals who called
themselves the jew today and who are NOT the jew as is clearly stated
in Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 and who lie according to John
8:44, are in fact . . “A CURSED PEOPLE.”

“And said, Cursed be Canaan: a servant of servants shall he be unto
his brethren.” Genesis 9:25

THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS ARE . . . A CURSED PEOPLE!!!!

Every bible clearly says that . . . THE LOST SHEEP . . . which are in
fact . . . THE 13 TRIBES OF ISRAEL . . . ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE!!!!

THE WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL, NOT JUST ONE TRIBE!!!!

NOT JUST THE SO CALLED JEWS!!!!

* * *

DONATIONS ARE NEEDED!!!!

Please send CASH ONLY DONATIONS by PRIORITY MAIL or FEDERAL EXPRESS or
UPS wrapped in FOIL or COLORED PAPER to:

Luis Ewing
c/o General Delivery,
(City of) Copalis Crossing,
The State of Washington [98536]

Note: Please send me an e-mail and/or please call first to confirm
“when” you are sending any donations and please send me the TRACKING
NUMBER so that I can be sure to go pick up the package when it arrives
or at least on the same day!

All visits must be scheduled in advance and by “appointment only.”

I am NOT an ATTORNEY and nor am I a member in good standing of the
Washington State Bar Association.

NOR WOULD I EVER STOOP SO LOW TO JOIN SUCH A CRIMINALLY CORRUPT &
COMMUNIST ORGANIZATION!!!!

CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C.
2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a) and (b). and is legally privileged and you
do NOT have my “consent” for forward this e-mail to anyone. The
information contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent
responsible to deliver it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail
after advising by reply that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The
receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does NOT waive
the lawyer or “of-counsel client privilege,” nor will it constitute a
waiver of the “work-product doctrine.” Any information obtained in
violation of RCW 9.73.030 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW
9.73.050 and further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else
without my express prior “written consent” is liable for civil
monetary damages under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and
criminal penalties under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in
this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous
to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17
U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free “only” to those
specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an
interest in receiving the information for research and educational
purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the
reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is
hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication
of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b)
(C); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This message is
being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation
for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill
s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL
INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it
includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from
future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in
error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing
list, please return to the below listed address asking me to remove
you to Luis Ewing, 1911 S.W. Campus Drive, #106, Federal Way, Wash.
98023 or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address and request
to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!