Fukushima and the future of the Oceans

1 view

Ernie

Jan 18, 2015, 9:47:17 PM1/18/15
First, there was the BP oil spill, the entire Gulf of Mexico was destroyed.

Then there was Fukushima, resulting in the eventual death of the entire
Pacific Ocean.

Next, there will be disasters in the other oceans and the eventual death of
all life in the seas. This is inevitable and it is planned.

The only way out, and I do hate to say it, but it's the only thing that
makes sense: We need to dump all of our land based waste into the oceans
and kill them off early. We need to reduce pollution on land and fresh
water areas the best we can, but what is left over must be piped, hauled,
flown and otherwise dumped into the oceans. I'm not a big believer in the
United Nations, but in this case we should hand it over to them. It's the
only thing that makes sense. Ernie

Government Shill #2

Jan 18, 2015, 9:59:39 PM1/18/15
And you wonder why people say you're crazy? This is why people say you are crazy.

Or a troll. A troll pretending to be crazy. Nice job troll.

Shill #2
--
If fifty million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
Anatole France (1844 - 1924)

Ernie

Jan 19, 2015, 6:32:18 AM1/19/15

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
All I'm saying is the oceans are gone, it is too late, we cannot save them.

Then land and freshwater can still be salvaged, but only if we clean them
up. How do we clean them up? We pump and dump everything that is dangerous
into the already lost areas, the seas. Ernie

BDK

Jan 19, 2015, 11:08:49 AM1/19/15
In article <m9hr6m$486$1...@dont-email.me>, genservad...@gmail.com
says...

> First, there was the BP oil spill, the entire Gulf of Mexico was destroyed.

It was? I never heard it was...

> Then there was Fukushima, resulting in the eventual death of the entire
> Pacific Ocean.

Getting way ahead of yourself, aren't you?

> Next, there will be disasters in the other oceans and the eventual death of
> all life in the seas. This is inevitable and it is planned.

Planned by who?

> The only way out, and I do hate to say it, but it's the only thing that
> makes sense: We need to dump all of our land based waste into the oceans
> and kill them off early. We need to reduce pollution on land and fresh
> water areas the best we can, but what is left over must be piped, hauled,
> flown and otherwise dumped into the oceans. I'm not a big believer in the
> United Nations, but in this case we should hand it over to them. It's the
> only thing that makes sense. Ernie

--
BDK- Head Government Shill. Former Black Helicopter Color CONsultant.

BDK

Jan 19, 2015, 11:10:51 AM1/19/15
In article <m9ipv3$3vn$1...@dont-email.me>, genservad...@gmail.com
says...
And you go further into the kOOk or troll zone. I say troll.

george152

Jan 19, 2015, 1:55:17 PM1/19/15
You're an idiot right?

Government Shill #2

Jan 19, 2015, 3:14:15 PM1/19/15
The jury is out , George. Idiot or troll. He seems far too stupid to be a real
idiot. The evidence is stacking for troll.

Shill #2
--
True, there have been times I have deviated from the truth, but deceive and
lie, never. Ernie