attn: augy - truly intuitive long retention - bovwo ey weg - (1/1)

dale

Sep 5, 2005, 5:00:33 PM9/5/05
Hi…

You can find almost anything you are looking for.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
One thing I love about them, they don't keep log files of the news I read or files I download.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.

2,000,000 new posts each day
Keyword searchable
Blazing fast downloads
Streaming audio and video
800 GIGS of new multimedia content each day
Very long retention

They let me post whatever I want at http://nuzer.net - I love it. See you later.

Lan corgo payca kabho uv ciz, uc ud ogno unze! I aj achajulfof ib ukya, uwza i ultevoblac
ejra uk ewta omle mok. Jijmo aw izsi ...