Invitation to join "Climate, Gender and Food Sovereignty Caravan, November-2011, Bangladesh"

1 view

Pathaklal

Jun 11, 2011, 3:32:09 AM6/11/11
Dear Friend,
We are glad to invite you to join "Climate, Gender and Food
Sovereignty Caravan" in Bangladesh at November 2011. Bangladesh
Krishok Federation and Bangladesh Kishani Sabha is the host of the
Caravan. Please visit details information on Caravan in our website
www.krishok.org
We are also requesting to you to spread this invitation to your other
friends that they can join to the Caravan. If you have any question
and need any more information please write to us.

Link here..
http://www.krishok.org/climate-caravan-2011.html

Best regards

Pathak