Why You Should NEVER Support Regulating the Public Feeding of Homeless People

AntiAdvocate

Sep 7, 2012, 1:56:33 AM9/7/12
A spirit is circulating around the leaders and charities which serve
the homeless and those who attempt to defend their constitutional and
civil rights. They claim our giving is hurting and not helping the
homeless, and instead of giving food to the homeless it would be
better to give the money used to purchase that food to established
charities and homeless shelters where that money could be put to
"better use".

Of course you will find no such spirit or directions in the Bible,
the
Christian community called the Church is to help as Jesus says "the
least of these My brethren", "for I was hungry and you gave Me food;
was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me
in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I
was in prison and you came to Me."

You are the Church...

Christians must interact with their fellow humans and have fellowship
with the poor and homeless, and those given the grace to see realize
that giving a sandwich or an article of much needed clothing is an
opportunity to minister to those hurting and lost on a much deeper
spiritual level.

You see GOD LOVES TO USE HIS PEOPLE !, and through the Holy Spirit
and your faith, love, and interaction, the Lord can plant the seeds
spiritually feed and cloth those in need, and through the believer
pour forth the "Living Waters" to those who so desperately thirst.

Read More:

http://reddinghomeless.blogspot.com/2012/09/why-you-should-never-support-regulating.html