help us protect the William Wallace monument and estate at Robroyston

Campbell Kennedy

Mar 30, 2004, 11:12:26 AM3/30/04
SAVING THE WILLIAM WALLACE MONUMENT

http://www.braveheartscotland.com/robroyston.asp

Wallace Monument, Robroyston - near Springburn (Glasgow)

This is where William Wallace was betrayed and captured; now it is used as a
dump. We are negotiating with the current owners to acquire the site - App.
Four acres - and buildings, including the founds of the infamous barns where
William Wallace was betrayed, and captured.

To the people of the Wallace, these are almost sacred lands - we cannot let
Robroyston be bulldozed and developed. We need pledged support, and will
also be raising a capital fund, to ensure we can employ the best legal and
technical team.

Historic Scotland are not interested in contributing to any form of
preservation, so its down to the wee folk to save it ourselves, or "its all
fur nuthin".

Thank You

Seoras Wallace
CEO ClanWallace

Braveheart Scotland.com PO BOX 1305 Glasgow Scotland G51 4WE
e-mail in...@braveheartscotland.com