Google Groups no longer supports new Usenet posts or subscriptions. Historical content remains viewable.
Dismiss

umm

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Davin Greenwell

unread,
May 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/25/98
to

reminder: ooga booga

Captain Busternaut

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

> reminder: ooga booga

Right.
Cheif?
The boss says "ooga booga", Chief.

--
Captain Busternaut
busternaut at ihavepms dot com
icq #11898325
fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

Thи 2-Якlу

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

>
>reminder: ooga booga
reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]


--

MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWME BRIMFULOFASHAONA45 OWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
EOWM The 2-Belo news:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose EOWM
OWME the2belo@alt dot net news:news.admin.net-abuse.meow OWME
WMEO CASHP #32-97 news:alt.life.sucks WMEO
MEOW mhm 21x20 icq #10742600 IDVS MEOVV CAVEAS MEOW
EOWM http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~the2belo EOWM
MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW

"/I/ will never mailbomb or flood again..."

-FyRE, in <3563aadd...@news.demon.co.uk>


Davin Greenwell

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

: >reminder: ooga booga
: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]

ooga booga

Thи 2-Якlу

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

ooga booga. [Good!]

Arsenic

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

In article <356a75c4...@news.alt.net>, the2belo@еlt.net wrote:

ї wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ї
ї >Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
ї >: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ї >: >reminder: ooga booga
ї >: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
ї >ooga booga
ї ooga booga. [Good!]
ooga booga. [Meow!]

ї
ї
ї --
ї
ї MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWME BRIMFULOFASHAONA45 OWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
ї EOWM The 2-Belo news:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose EOWM
ї OWME the2belo@alt dot net news:news.admin.net-abuse.meow OWME
ї WMEO CASHP #32-97 news:alt.life.sucks WMEO
ї MEOW mhm 21x20 icq #10742600 IDVS MEOVV CAVEAS MEOW
ї EOWM http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~the2belo EOWM
ї MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
ї
ї "/I/ will never mailbomb or flood again..."
ї
ї -FyRE, in <3563aadd...@news.demon.co.uk>

--
Lewis Bateman arsenic at the hyphen pentagon dot com F ,---.,--.,---.
- mhm 15x11 - *~ wilhelp (at) earthling (dot) net ~* N /,-. (\ /) ,-.\
wsd 9 )( FF*4 m h m 1 5 x 1 1 at y a h o o dot c o m O ) >}{< (
Smeeter : #16 - goldenapple at thepentagon dot com - R \`-" (/ \) `-"/
http://www.coolcathosting.com/~bdz/cretinarsenic.html D `---"`--"`---"

That_Darn_Bear

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en artнculo:

>wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

>>: >reminder: ooga booga


>>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]

>>ooga booga
>ooga booga. [Good!]
ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]

--
benjamin d. capoeman mhm15x1 meow
e-mail: bal...@wilhelp.com meow
http://www.blarg.net/~balloo/index.html meow
news: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk meow

888 888
888 888
888 888
888888 88888b. .d88b.
888 888 "88b d8P Y8b
888 888 888 88888888
Y88b. 888 888 Y8b.
"Y888 888 888 "Y8888
d8b 888 888
Y8P 888 888
888 888
88888b.d88b. 888 .d88b. 88888b. 888888 888 888
888 "888 "88b 888 d88P"88b 888 "88b 888 888 888
888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 888 888 888 Y88b 888 888 888 Y88b. Y88b 888
888 888 888 888 "Y88888 888 888 "Y888 "Y88888
888 888
Y8b d88P Y8b d88P
"Y88P" "Y88P"
888 888 888
888 888 888
888 888 888
88888b. 8888b. 888 888 .d88b. .d88b.
888 "88b "88b 888 888 d88""88b d88""88b
888 888 .d888888 888 888 888 888 888 888
888 d88P 888 888 888 888 Y88..88P Y88..88P
88888P" "Y888888 888 888 "Y88P" "Y88P"

8 d8 8888 d8
8d8b.d8b. 8d8b. 8d8b.d8b. 8 8ww. Yb dP 8
8P Y8P Y8 8P Y8 8P Y8P Y8 8 `8 `8. 8
8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 Y88P dP Yb 8

foxanna & arroo

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

On Tue, 26 May 1998 12:29:51 GMT, ool...@nospam.demon.uk.co
(That_Darn_Bear) scrawled on the bathroom wall:

-the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
artнculo:
->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
-
->>: >reminder: ooga booga
->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
->>ooga booga
->ooga booga. [Good!]
-ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
ooga booga. [es ist nicht.]
-
---
-benjamin d. capoeman mhm15x1 meow
-e-mail: bal...@wilhelp.com meow
-http://www.blarg.net/~balloo/index.html meow
-news: alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk meow
-
-888 888
-888 888
-888 888
-888888 88888b. .d88b.
-888 888 "88b d8P Y8b
-888 888 888 88888888
-Y88b. 888 888 Y8b.
- "Y888 888 888 "Y8888
- d8b 888 888
- Y8P 888 888
- 888 888
-88888b.d88b. 888 .d88b. 88888b. 888888 888 888
-888 "888 "88b 888 d88P"88b 888 "88b 888 888 888
-888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888 888
-888 888 888 888 Y88b 888 888 888 Y88b. Y88b 888
-888 888 888 888 "Y88888 888 888 "Y888 "Y88888
- 888 888
- Y8b d88P Y8b d88P
- "Y88P" "Y88P"
-888 888 888
-888 888 888
-888 888 888
-88888b. 8888b. 888 888 .d88b. .d88b.
-888 "88b "88b 888 888 d88""88b d88""88b
-888 888 .d888888 888 888 888 888 888 888
-888 d88P 888 888 888 888 Y88..88P Y88..88P
-88888P" "Y888888 888 888 "Y88P" "Y88P"
-
- 8 d8 8888 d8
-8d8b.d8b. 8d8b. 8d8b.d8b. 8 8ww. Yb dP 8
-8P Y8P Y8 8P Y8 8P Y8P Y8 8 `8 `8. 8
-8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 Y88P dP Yb 8


arroo
mhm 21x13
19 on the smeeter
ACC#542611
Normally not.

puck

unread,
May 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/26/98
to

Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en artнculo:

->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

->>: >reminder: ooga booga
->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
->>ooga booga
->ooga booga. [Good!]

- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]

ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]

--
-puck the pixie
(MHM 9x9) ICQ: 8352520 smeeter #25

"These battered wings still kick up dust."
- Peter Gabriel "Only Us

I am geek...watch me code.

Thи 2-Bкlу

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

ar...@rof.net (foxanna & arroo) meowed:

>On Tue, 26 May 1998 12:29:51 GMT, ool...@nospam.demon.uk.co
>(That_Darn_Bear) scrawled on the bathroom wall:
>

>-the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en


>artнculo:
>->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>-
>->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>->>ooga booga
>->ooga booga. [Good!]

>-ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>ooga booga. [es ist nicht.]
ooga booga. [Gluten tag, or whatever]


--

MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWME BRIMFULOFASHAONA45 OWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW


EOWM The 2-Belo news:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose EOWM

OWME the2belo@alt dot net news:news.admin.net-abuse.meow OWME

WMEO CASHP #32-97 news:alt.life.sucks WMEO

MEOW mhm 21x20 icq #10742600 IDVS MEOVV CAVEAS MEOW

EOWM http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~the2belo EOWM
MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW

"/I/ will never mailbomb or flood again..."

-FyRE, in <3563aadd...@news.demon.co.uk>


Captain Busternaut

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

> ->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> ->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> ->>ooga booga
> ->ooga booga. [Good!]
> - ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>
> ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]

ooga booga [right here in front of me in the mug that says "fuck decaf"]

Smee

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

WeeSaul wrote:
>
> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)

> wrote:
>
> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en artнculo:

> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >
> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> >->>ooga booga
> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>
> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]

ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>
> ( )(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)( )
> (Ї) __ __ __ _ (Ї)
> (Ї) / / /\ \ \___ ___/ _\ __ _ _ _| | (Ї)
> (Ї) \ \/ \/ / _ \/ _ \ \ / _` | | | | | (Ї)
> (Ї) \ /\ / __/ __/\ \ (_| | |_| | | (Ї)
> (Ї) \/ \/ \___|\___\__/\__,_|\__,_|_| (Ї)
> (Ї) (Ї)
> (Ї)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(Ї)
> (Ї) mhm 15x5 .-D MRIT FF*1 Smeeter#4 ws#1 (Ї)
> (Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)(Ї)
> (Ї) Three is a perfect number... (Ї)
> (Ї)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(_)(Ї)

WeeSaul

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>WeeSaul wrote:
>>
>> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en artнculo:
>> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>> >
>> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>> >->>ooga booga
>> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]

ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]

JungleAcid

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

And then lalais...@ofmygolfcart.com (Captain Busternaut),
preaching from a righteous soapbox...

> > ->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> > ->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> > ->>ooga booga
> > ->ooga booga. [Good!]
> > - ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> >
> > ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>

> ooga booga [right here in front of me in the mug that says "fuck decaf"]

www.unamerican.com

--
JungleAcid mhm15x6,wsd2

Thank you again, for not
applauding...you dig it?

JungleAcid

unread,
May 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/27/98
to

And then hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck), preaching from a
righteous soapbox...

> Kick out the jam, JungleAcid:
> - And then lalais...@ofmygolfcart.com (Captain Busternaut),
> - preaching from a righteous soapbox...
>
> -> > ->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> -> > ->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> -> > ->>ooga booga
> -> > ->ooga booga. [Good!]
> -> > - ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> -> >
> -> > ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
> ->
> -> ooga booga [right here in front of me in the mug that says "fuck decaf"]
>
> - www.unamerican.com
>
> i'm afraid of americans...

okay, let's cut to the chase and say again that flaagg's gerbil ate
trent reznor's balls.

there, it's over with.

> - --
> - JungleAcid mhm15x6,wsd2
> -
> - Thank you again, for not
> - applauding...you dig it?


lazrlizrd

unread,
May 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/28/98
to

puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>->WeeSaul wrote:
>->>
>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>->> wrote:
>->>
>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
artнculo:
>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>->> >


>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>->> >->>ooga booga
>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]

>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>
>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
approximated]


Lorrill Buyens

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

On Wed, 27 May 1998 00:58:45 GMT, the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu
("Thи 2-Bкlу"), while summoning a demon, chanted:

>ar...@rof.net (foxanna & arroo) meowed:
>
>>On Tue, 26 May 1998 12:29:51 GMT, ool...@nospam.demon.uk.co
>>(That_Darn_Bear) scrawled on the bathroom wall:
>>

>>-the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en


>>artнculo:
>>->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:

>>->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>-
>>->>: >reminder: ooga booga


>>->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]

>>->>ooga booga
>>->ooga booga. [Good!]

>>-ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>>ooga booga. [es ist nicht.]
>ooga booga. [Gluten tag, or whatever]

ooga booga. [Tag, you're it]


--
| Doctor Fraud |Always believe six|
|Mad Inventor & Purveyor of Pseudopsychology |impossible things |
| Weird Science at Bargain Rates [MHM: 9x1] |before breakfast. |

Brimful of Asha on a 45

Support the Jayne Hitchcock HELP Fund
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/6172/helpjane.htm


Ernest Borg9

unread,
May 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/29/98
to

On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
wrote:

>
>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>->WeeSaul wrote:
>>->>
>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>>->> wrote:
>>->>
>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:

>>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
>artнculo:
>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>->> >


>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>>->> >->>ooga booga
>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>>
>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
>approximated]

ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
assimilation]


Borg9


Thи 2-Bкlу

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:

ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]

Lorrill Buyens

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

On 27 May 1998 19:54:14 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck),

while summoning a demon, chanted:

>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:


>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>->WeeSaul wrote:
>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>->> wrote:
>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en artнculo:
>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>->> >
>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>->> >->>ooga booga
>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>
>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]

ooga booga [my half-sister used to have a couple of those
stupid dolls - she also had a Care Bear & some My Little
Ponies...]

>--
>-puck the pixie
>(MHM 9x9) ICQ: 8352520 smeeter #25
>
>"These battered wings still kick up dust."
> - Peter Gabriel "Only Us
>
>I am geek...watch me code.

--
| Doctor Fraud |Always believe six|
|Mad Inventor & Purveyor of Pseudopsychology |impossible things |
| Weird Science at Bargain Rates [MHM: 9x1] |before breakfast. |

Support the Jayne Hitchcock HELP Fund
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/6172/helpjane.htm


Lorrill Buyens

unread,
May 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/30/98
to

On Sat, 30 May 1998 01:20:41 GMT, the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu
("Thи 2-Bкlу"), while summoning a demon, chanted:

>ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
>>On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
>>wrote:
>>>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...

>>>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>>>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>>->WeeSaul wrote:
>>>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>>>>->> wrote:
>>>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>>>>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
>>>artнculo:
>>>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>>>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>>>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>>>>->> >
>>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>>>>->> >->>ooga booga
>>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>>>>
>>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]

>>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
>>>approximated]
>>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
>>assimilation]
>ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]

ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]

>--
>
>MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWME BRIMFULOFASHAONA45 OWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
>EOWM The 2-Belo news:alt.fan.karl-malden.nose EOWM
>OWME the2belo@alt dot net news:news.admin.net-abuse.meow OWME
>WMEO CASHP #32-97 news:alt.life.sucks WMEO
>MEOW mhm 21x20 icq #10742600 IDVS MEOVV CAVEAS MEOW
>EOWM http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~the2belo EOWM
>MEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEOW
>
> "/I/ will never mailbomb or flood again..."
>
> -FyRE, in <3563aadd...@news.demon.co.uk>
>

Arsenic

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

In article <356fbfe3...@news.primenet.com>, buyensl@prime*SPAMMERS.GO.HOME*net.com (Lorrill Buyens) wrote:

ї On Sat, 30 May 1998 01:20:41 GMT, the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu
ї ("Thи 2-Bкlу"), while summoning a demon, chanted:
ї
ї >ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
ї >>On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
ї >>wrote:
ї >>>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
ї >>>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
ї >>>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
ї >>>>->WeeSaul wrote:
ї >>>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
ї >>>>->> wrote:
ї >>>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
ї >>>>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
ї >>>artнculo:
ї >>>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ї >>>>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
ї >>>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ї >>>>->> >
ї >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
ї >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
ї >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
ї >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
ї >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
ї >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
ї >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
ї >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
ї >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
ї >>>>
ї >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
ї >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
ї >>>approximated]
ї >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
ї >>assimilation]
ї >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]
ї ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]

--
Lewis Bateman arsenic at the hyphen pentagon dot com F ,---.,--.,---.
- mhm 15x11 - *~ wilhelp (at) earthling (dot) net ~* N /,-. (\ /) ,-.\
wsd 9 )( FF*4 m h m 1 5 x 1 1 at y a h o o dot c o m O ) >}{< (
Smeeter : #16 - goldenapple at thepentagon dot com - R \`-" (/ \) `-"/
http://www.coolcathosting.com/~bdz/cretinarsenic.html D `---"`--"`---"

"Your butt!" - Palmjob in <6ihlpd$r...@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
"I'm not called the official alt.usenet.kooks comedian for nothing." - Palmjob in the same article
"You're picking you butt NOW!" - Palmjob in the same article
"No one has heard of The Flame Giant." - Palmjob in the same article
"Why is that Bill? No class." - Palmjob in the same article

Neville Staples

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to

Thи 2-Bкlу wrote:
>
> ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:

>
> >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
> >wrote:

> >
> >>
> >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
> >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
> >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
> >>>->>

> >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
> >>>->> wrote:
> >>>->>

> >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
> >>>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
> >>artнculo:

> >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >>>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
> >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >>>->> >

> >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> >>>->> >->>ooga booga

> >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
> >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
> >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
> >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
> >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
> >>>
> >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
> >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
> >>approximated]

> >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
> >assimilation]

> ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]
ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]

Dr E-

unread,
May 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/31/98
to


Lorrill Buyens wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 1998 01:20:41 GMT, the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu

> ("Thи 2-Bкlу"), while summoning a demon, chanted:
>

> ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]

Obviously, a professional distraction on the part of my colleague.... Donuts are a
powerful distraction, even under the extreme pressure of borg intervention.---
Carry on.

Dr E-
mhm 17x1
SGM #3
Major/1st Virginia Volunteers/Cжsium Brigade
...And AAV3F FAQ compliant, dammit!


Arsenic

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

In article <357224d9....@nntp.ix.netcom.com>, psto...@infoworld.net.flonk.flonk.flonk (Somebody) wrote:

ż On Sun, 31 May 1998 03:08:53 -0400,
ż golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic) had the audacity to
ż write:
ż
ż }In article <356fbfe3...@news.primenet.com>,
ż buyensl@prime*SPAMMERS.GO.HOME*net.com (Lorrill Buyens) wrote:
ż }
ż }ż On Sat, 30 May 1998 01:20:41 GMT, the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu
ż }ż ("Thč 2-Bęló"), while summoning a demon, chanted:
ż }ż
ż }ż >ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
ż }ż >>On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd"
ż <lazr...@tntie.com>
ż }ż >>wrote:
ż }ż >>>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
ż }ż >>>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
ż }ż >>>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com>
ż wrote:
ż }ż >>>>->WeeSaul wrote:
ż }ż >>>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT,
ż hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
ż }ż >>>>->> wrote:
ż }ż >>>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
ż }ż >>>>->> >- the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu ("Thč 2-ßęló")
ż escribió en
ż }ż >>>artículo:
ż }ż >>>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ż }ż >>>>->> >->>Thč 2-ßęl (the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
ż }ż >>>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
ż }ż >>>>->> >
ż }ż >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
ż }ż >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
ż }ż >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
ż }ż >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
ż }ż >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
ż }ż >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
ż }ż >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
ż }ż >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
ż }ż >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
ż }ż >>>>
ż }ż >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
ż }ż >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
ż will be
ż }ż >>>approximated]
ż }ż >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
ż }ż >>assimilation]
ż }ż >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
ż straight sets.]
ż }ż ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
ż }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
ż ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
ż resist.]
ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]

--
Lewis Bateman arsenic at the hyphen pentagon dot com F ,---.,--.,---.
- mhm 15x11 - *~ wilhelp (at) earthling (dot) net ~* N /,-. (\ /) ,-.\
wsd 9 )( FF*4 m h m 1 5 x 1 1 at y a h o o dot c o m O ) >}{< (
Smeeter : #16 - goldenapple at thepentagon dot com - R \`-" (/ \) `-"/

<alt.control> *~ "alt.alien.vampire" & 3 "FLONK"s ~* D `---"`--"`---"

Spam

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

On Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:40:05 GMT in alt.cascade
psto...@infoworld.net.flonk.flonk.flonk (Somebody) wrote:

|On Sun, 31 May 1998 03:08:53 -0400,

|golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic) had the audacity to

|write:
|
|}In article <356fbfe3...@news.primenet.com>,


|buyensl@prime*SPAMMERS.GO.HOME*net.com (Lorrill Buyens) wrote:
|}
|}ż On Sat, 30 May 1998 01:20:41 GMT, the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu
|}ż ("Thč 2-Bęló"), while summoning a demon, chanted:
|}ż

|}ż >ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
|}ż >>On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd"

|<lazr...@tntie.com>
|}ż >>wrote:


|}ż >>>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
|}ż >>>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
|}ż >>>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com>

|wrote:


|}ż >>>>->WeeSaul wrote:
|}ż >>>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT,

|hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)


|}ż >>>>->> wrote:
|}ż >>>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
|}ż >>>>->> >- the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu ("Thč 2-ßęló")

|escribió en
|}ż >>>artículo:


|}ż >>>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
|}ż >>>>->> >->>Thč 2-ßęl (the2belo@ČÉÍÉŢĹÓËŐŔ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
|}ż >>>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

|}ż >>>>->> >


|}ż >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
|}ż >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
|}ż >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
|}ż >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
|}ż >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
|}ż >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
|}ż >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
|}ż >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
|}ż >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
|}ż >>>>

|}ż >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
|}ż >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You

|will be
|}ż >>>approximated]


|}ż >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for

|}ż >>assimilation]


|}ż >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in

|straight sets.]


|}ż ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]

|}ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]

|ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will

|resist.]
|-Somebody.-FiRSTMaTE mhm 17x2 ACC# 988765 8th Disciple 1st Smeeter
| and keeper of the rules of flonk.
|
| The First Earthly Church of the Anticrust our Lord
| http://toast.infoworld.net
|
| yes|wall

Borg if futile.


Smee

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

Neville Staples wrote:
>
> Thи 2-Bкlу wrote:
> >
> > ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
> >
> > >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
> > >wrote:

> > >
> > >>
> > >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
> > >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
> > >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
> > >>>->>

> > >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
> > >>>->> wrote:
> > >>>->>

> > >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
> > >>>->> >- the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu ("Thи 2-Якlу") escribiу en
> > >>artнculo:
> > >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> > >>>->> >->>Thи 2-Якl (the2belo@ИЙНЙЮЕУЛХА.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
> > >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> > >>>->> >

> > >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> > >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> > >>>->> >->>ooga booga

> > >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
> > >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> > >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
> > >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
> > >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
> > >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
> > >>>
> > >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
> > >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
> > >>approximated]

> > >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
> > >assimilation]

> > ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]
> ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]
ooga booga [I am Smee of Flonk. Watcha doin in Iceland?]

Arsenic

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

In article <3572D0...@hotmail.com>, zi...@hotmail.com wrote:

¿ Neville Staples wrote:
¿ >

¿ > Thè 2-Bêló wrote:
¿ > >
¿ > > ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
¿ > >
¿ > > >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
¿ > > >wrote:
¿ > > >
¿ > > >>
¿ > > >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
¿ > > >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
¿ > > >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
¿ > > >>>
¿ > > >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
¿ > > >>>->>
¿ > > >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
¿ > > >>>->> wrote:
¿ > > >>>->>
¿ > > >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:

¿ > > >>>->> >- the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu ("Thè 2-ßêló") escribió en
¿ > > >>artículo:
¿ > > >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:


¿ > > >>>->> >->>Thè 2-ßêl (the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
¿ > > >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
¿ > > >>>->> >
¿ > > >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
¿ > > >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
¿ > > >>>->> >->>ooga booga
¿ > > >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
¿ > > >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
¿ > > >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
¿ > > >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
¿ > > >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
¿ > > >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
¿ > > >>>
¿ > > >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
¿ > > >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
¿ > > >>approximated]
¿ > > >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
¿ > > >assimilation]
¿ > > ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]
¿ > ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]
¿ ooga booga [I am Smee of Flonk. Watcha doin in Iceland?]

ooga booga [I am Arsenic of Flonk. I'll go to Iceland, or anywhere else, if you're there waiting for me.]

Captain Busternaut

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga

> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
> ¿ }¿ >>>>
> ¿ }¿ >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
> ¿ }¿ >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
> ¿ will be
> ¿ }¿ >>>approximated]
> ¿ }¿ >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
> ¿ }¿ >>assimilation]
> ¿ }¿ >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
> ¿ straight sets.]
> ¿ }¿ ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]

> ¿ }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
> ¿ ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
> ¿ resist.]
> ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]
ooga booga [I am Rocky of Britain. BLOW UP FRANCE]

The Duck

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

In article <goldenapple-ya02408000R0106981257420001@news>,
golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic) wrote:

>Subject: Re: umm
>From: golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic)
>Organization: Runcible Spoon Cabal
>Date: Mon, 01 Jun 1998 12:57:42 -0400
>Newsgroups: alt.ooga.booga,alt.fan.karl-malden.nose,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,demon.local


>
>In article <3572D0...@hotmail.com>, zi...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>¿ Neville Staples wrote:
>¿ >
>¿ > Thè 2-Bêló wrote:
>¿ > >
>¿ > > ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
>¿ > >
>¿ > > >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
>¿ > > >wrote:
>¿ > > >
>¿ > > >>
>¿ > > >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
>¿ > > >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>¿ > > >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>¿ > > >>>
>¿ > > >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
>¿ > > >>>->>
>¿ > > >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>¿ > > >>>->> wrote:
>¿ > > >>>->>
>¿ > > >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>¿ > > >>>->> >- the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu ("Thè 2-ßêló") escribió en
>¿ > > >>artículo:
>¿ > > >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>¿ > > >>>->> >->>Thè 2-ßêl (the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>¿ > > >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>¿ > > >>>->> >

>¿ > > >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>¿ > > >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>¿ > > >>>->> >->>ooga booga
>¿ > > >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>¿ > > >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>¿ > > >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>¿ > > >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>¿ > > >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>¿ > > >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>¿ > > >>>
>¿ > > >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
>¿ > > >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
>¿ > > >>approximated]
>¿ > > >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
>¿ > > >assimilation]
>¿ > > ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight
>sets.]

>¿ > ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]
>¿ ooga booga [I am Smee of Flonk. Watcha doin in Iceland?]
>ooga booga [I am Arsenic of Flonk. I'll go to Iceland, or anywhere else, if
>you're there waiting for me.]

ooga booga [I am The Duck of Flonk. I've been to Iceland. It wasn't lonely
at all. Nope, nope, nope. But it would still be improved by a Smee.]

puck

unread,
Jun 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/1/98
to

Kick out the jam, Captain:

-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>
-> ¿ }¿ >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
-> ¿ }¿ >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
-> ¿ will be
-> ¿ }¿ >>>approximated]
-> ¿ }¿ >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
-> ¿ }¿ >>assimilation]
-> ¿ }¿ >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
-> ¿ straight sets.]
-> ¿ }¿ ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
-> ¿ }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
-> ¿ ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
-> ¿ resist.]
-> ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]
- ooga booga [I am Rocky of Britain. BLOW UP FRANCE]
ooga booga [I am puck of Borg. You will be assimilated and wear PVC]

Smokey Behr

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

On Sun, 31 May 1998 16:16:44 GMT, Neville Staples
<nsta...@nstaples.dennon.co.uk> wrote on the bathroom mirror in
lipstick in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

>Thè 2-Bêló wrote:
>>
>> ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
>>
>> >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
>> >wrote:
>> >
>> >>
>> >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
>> >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>> >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >>>
>> >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
>> >>>->>
>> >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck)
>> >>>->> wrote:
>> >>>->>
>> >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>> >>>->> >- the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu ("Thè 2-ßêló") escribió en
>> >>artículo:
>> >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>> >>>->> >->>Thè 2-ßêl (the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>> >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

>> >>>->> >
>> >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>> >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]

>> >>>->> >->>ooga booga


>> >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>> >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]

>> >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]

>> >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]

>> >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]

>> >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>> >>>

>> >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]

>> >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
>> >>approximated]


>> >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for

>> >assimilation]


>> ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight sets.]
>ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]

ooga booga [I am ooga of Booga. booga, ooga, Ooga Booga]

--
SB mhm21x12, WSD #16, SGM wannabee, #10 on the Smeeter
Shadow Cabinet Member ACC#288305
AIM:SmokyBehr1 - ICQ 6450219

wu...@aol.com in message number <6f9toh$9e7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
"I must apologize for the blatant stupidity of my post above, I forgot my
prozac and I promise to do better"

ta...@webtv.net wrote in message# <6j7j4b$flm$1...@newsd-134.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
"fuck you! i have probaly got more education than U. u must be jealous of
webtv.is it because we can do as much with it as u
can¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ also bet ur dick aint as long
as a key on ur keyboard"

ta...@webtv.net wrote in message# <6jfenu$m5r$1...@newsd-133.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
"i have no idea what in the hell that meant. and if you r calling me a
bitch< I AM and proud of it"

SpamKills - 22
"A Brimful of Asha on the 45"

Arsenic

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

In article <6kuu2m$hbk$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck) wrote:

¿ Kick out the jam, Captain:
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
¿ -> ¿ will be
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>approximated]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>assimilation]
¿ -> ¿ }¿ >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
¿ -> ¿ straight sets.]


¿ -> ¿ }¿ ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
¿ -> ¿ }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
¿ -> ¿ ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
¿ -> ¿ resist.]
¿ -> ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]
¿ - ooga booga [I am Rocky of Britain. BLOW UP FRANCE]
¿ ooga booga [I am puck of Borg. You will be assimilated and wear PVC]

ooga booga [I am FyRE of Borg. I have written an assimilation bot.]

puck

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

Kick out the jam, el:
- hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck) found time to write:

- -+>ooga booga [I am puck of Borg. You will be assimilated and wear PVC]

- Gets my vote.

- Where does the que start?

over there by the tattooing machine.

balloo

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic) escribió en artículo:

>In article <6kuu2m$hbk$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck) wrote:
>

>ż Kick out the jam, Captain:
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>
>ż -> ż }ż >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
>ż -> ż }ż >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
>ż -> ż will be
>ż -> ż }ż >>>approximated]
>ż -> ż }ż >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
>ż -> ż }ż >>assimilation]
>ż -> ż }ż >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
>ż -> ż straight sets.]
>ż -> ż }ż ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
>ż -> ż }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
>ż -> ż ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
>ż -> ż resist.]
>ż -> ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]
>ż - ooga booga [I am Rocky of Britain. BLOW UP FRANCE]
>ż ooga booga [I am puck of Borg. You will be assimilated and wear PVC]


>ooga booga [I am FyRE of Borg. I have written an assimilation bot.]

ooga booga [I am Liquid of Borg. You have been reported to your ISP]

--
coochie coo
benjamin d. capoeman mhm15x1 wsd10 balloo at wilhelp.com
http://www.blarg.net/~balloo alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
empire of meow smeeter jelliebun's dainty ursine of delight

Froste...@my-dejanews.com

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

In article <3574ed9e...@news.earthlink.net>,

uni...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> On Sun, 31 May 1998 16:16:44 GMT, Neville Staples
> <nsta...@nstaples.dennon.co.uk> wrote on the bathroom mirror in
> lipstick in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
>
> >Thè 2-Bêló wrote:
> >>
> >> ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
> >>
> >> >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
> >> >wrote:
> >> >
> >> >>
> >> >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
> >> >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
> >> >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> >>>
> >> >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
> >> >>>->>
> >> >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca
(puck)
> >> >>>->> wrote:
> >> >>>->>
> >> >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
> >> >>>->> >- the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu ("Thè 2-ßêló") escribió en
> >> >>artículo:
> >> >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >> >>>->> >->>Thè 2-ßêl (the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
> >> >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
> >> >>>->> >
> >> >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
> >> >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
> >> >>>->> >->>ooga booga

> >> >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
> >> >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
> >> >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
> >> >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
> >> >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
> >> >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
> >> >>>
> >> >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
> >> >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
> >> >>approximated]

> >> >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
> >> >assimilation]
> >> ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in straight
sets.]
> >ooga booga [I am Bjork of Bjorg. It gets lonely in Iceland]
> ooga booga [I am ooga of Booga. booga, ooga, Ooga Booga]
>
> --
> SB mhm21x12, WSD #16, SGM wannabee, #10 on the Smeeter
> Shadow Cabinet Member ACC#288305
> AIM:SmokyBehr1 - ICQ 6450219
>
> wu...@aol.com in message number <6f9toh$9e7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
> "I must apologize for the blatant stupidity of my post above, I forgot my
> prozac and I promise to do better"
>
> ta...@webtv.net wrote in message#
<6j7j4b$flm$1...@newsd-134.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
> "fuck you! i have probaly got more education than U. u must be jealous of
> webtv.is it because we can do as much with it as u
> can¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ also bet ur dick aint as long
> as a key on ur keyboard"
>
> ta...@webtv.net wrote in message#
<6jfenu$m5r$1...@newsd-133.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
> "i have no idea what in the hell that meant. and if you r calling me a
> bitch< I AM and proud of it"
>
> SpamKills - 22


My my we have been a very busy guy huh?
last time i checked it was 15...keep up the great work..:)

> "A Brimful of Asha on the 45"
>

Frosted Flake


-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

Smee

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

TERRREEEEEE!! When you coming back, huh??

Smee
Minion, mhm, wsd, smeeter keeper

JungleAcid

unread,
Jun 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/2/98
to

And then leeb...@mb.sympatico.ca (The Duck), preaching from a
righteous soapbox...

> ooga booga [I am The Duck of Flonk. I've been to Iceland. It wasn't lonely


> at all. Nope, nope, nope. But it would still be improved by a Smee.]

and now to our newscaster, balloo: balloo, what do you know about
iceland?


--
JungleAcid 15x6
minimalistic wsd2

Captain Busternaut

unread,
Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98
to

> > ooga booga [I am The Duck of Flonk. I've been to Iceland. It wasn't lonely
> > at all. Nope, nope, nope. But it would still be improved by a Smee.]
>
> and now to our newscaster, balloo: balloo, what do you know about
> iceland?

arrrgggnishhhh!!!
Flammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It's COLDUPHERE

--
Captain Balloo - FF*20

balloo

unread,
Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98
to

jazz...@enter.net (JungleAcid) escribió en artículo:

>And then leeb...@mb.sympatico.ca (The Duck), preaching from a
>righteous soapbox...
>

>> ooga booga [I am The Duck of Flonk. I've been to Iceland. It wasn't lonely
>> at all. Nope, nope, nope. But it would still be improved by a Smee.]
>
>and now to our newscaster, balloo: balloo, what do you know about
>iceland?

Thank you, JungleAcid; our anchorman in the cerebrum. As most of our
viewing audience knows, Iceland is a desolate fucking rock located in
the Arctic Ocean between the United Kingdom and Greenland. It is the
home of the first successful experiments in the field of eugenics,
begun at the beginning of the first millennium after the death of
Pontius Pilate, when Lief Erickson named an uninhabitable glacial
island "Greenland" and persuaded the less mentally gifted of his
Viking relatives to emigrate there. The colony on Greenland
eventually starved to death, the last settler dying horribly in the
late fifteenth century. Iceland itself is barely habitable, and this
is only a technicality, as people reside there who are too stupid to
leave. The rampant alcoholism of the Icelanders covers many of their
more serious mental problems, such as their insane xenophobia, their
fear of plant life, and their desire to consume lutefisk, a fish
by-product poisoned by lye. Inbreeding has been necessary for the
survival of the colonists, as no one outside their limited gene pool
wishes to procreate with them. A sign of this is their absence of
surnames: all people are identified by their "christian" name and a
patronymic. Inhabited by rabid racists, Iceland is the only country
that depended on American protection from first the Nazis and then the
Soviet Union yet still had the gall to insist that no "colored"
service people be stationed there. Iceland is a republic, ruled by a
"Jarl," or chieftain, who is elected following a brutal "Althing," a
wrestling match staged in a chain link cage in which he kills all his
opponents with his bare hands. The currency is the "krona," which
fishermen try to trade for the currencies of other, real countries.
The diet of the icelanders is primarily roots boiled in the mud that
pours from thermal vents in the earth's crust, those fish by-products
they cannot sell for export poisoned with lye to kill the taste of the
rotting flesh, and the alcohol distilled from the roots hardy enough
to grow in the lava fields. The state religion is Evangelical
Lutheranism, whose proponents murdered the last Catholic Bishop of
Iceland, Jón Arason, in 1550. Previous to this the state religion was
Roman Catholicism, who succeeded the Pagan Druids that they had
murdered. In 1990 Iceland voted to ban all nuclear weapons from their
homeland, which NATO ignored because, hey, what are they gonna do?
The Icelandic pop musical group "The Sugar Cubes" had a top forty hit
single in 1986, but have since been hunted down and slaughtered, with
one notable exception. Current shifts in the earth's temperature will
soon bring about a new ice age which will kill all inhabitants of
Iceland, most likely within the month. Plans to avoid this will be
considered by the United Nations, although not in the foreseeable
future.

Back to you, JA.

Arsenic

unread,
Jun 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/3/98
to

In article <35802e16...@news.virgin.net>, r.br...@virgin.net wrote:

¿ b...@lloo.at.wilhelp.dot.com (balloo) found time to write:
¿
¿
¿
¿
¿
¿ -+>golde...@thepentagon.com.HAIL.ERIS (Arsenic) escribió en artículo:
¿ -+>
¿ -+>>In article <6kuu2m$hbk$1...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca (puck) wrote:
¿ -+>>
¿ -+>>¿ Kick out the jam, Captain:
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->>ooga booga
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ will be
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>>approximated]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >>assimilation]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ >ooga booga [I am Bjorn of Bjorg. You will be assimilated... in
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ straight sets.]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }¿ ooga booga [I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooh, donuts!]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ }ooga booga [I am J'raxis of Borg. You will be assimilated, or not.]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ ooga booga [I am Somebody of Borg. Assimilation is futile. You will
¿ -+>>¿ -> ¿ resist.]
¿ -+>>¿ -> ooga booga [I am Rocky of Borg. ASSIMILATE FRANCE.]
¿ -+>>¿ - ooga booga [I am Rocky of Britain. BLOW UP FRANCE]
¿ -+>>¿ ooga booga [I am puck of Borg. You will be assimilated and wear PVC]
¿ -+>>ooga booga [I am FyRE of Borg. I have written an assimilation bot.]
¿ -+>ooga booga [I am Liquid of Borg. You have been reported to your ISP]
¿ ooga booga [I am Wurk of Borg. I don't know what a 'bot' is and no one will tell me]
ooga booga [I am Aljoe of Borg. You will be assimilated n*gger.]

--
Lewis Bateman arsenic at the hyphen pentagon dot com F ,---.,--.,---.
- mhm 15x11 - *~ wilhelp (at) earthling (dot) net ~* N /,-. (\ /) ,-.\
wsd 9 )( FF*4 m h m 1 5 x 1 1 at y a h o o dot c o m O ) >}{< (

~Smeeter: #?~ - goldenapple at thepentagon dot com - R \`-" (/ \) `-"/

Smokey Behr

unread,
Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98
to

On Tue, 02 Jun 1998 17:26:04 GMT, Froste...@my-dejanews.com Tagged
the Pentagon with the following from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

>In article <3574ed9e...@news.earthlink.net>,
> uni...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 31 May 1998 16:16:44 GMT, Neville Staples
>> <nsta...@nstaples.dennon.co.uk> wrote on the bathroom mirror in
>> lipstick in alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
>>
>> >Thè 2-Bêló wrote:
>> >>
>> >> ernest...@hotmail.com (Ernest Borg9) meowed:
>> >>
>> >> >On Thu, 28 May 1998 02:27:44 GMT, "lazrlizrd" <lazr...@tntie.com>
>> >> >wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >>
>> >> >>puck wrote in message <6khr16$t0q$3...@bertrand.ccs.carleton.ca>...
>> >> >>>Kick out the jam, WeeSaul:
>> >> >>>- On Wed, 27 May 1998 18:03:43 GMT, Smee <zi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >> >>>
>> >> >>>->WeeSaul wrote:
>> >> >>>->>
>> >> >>>->> On 26 May 1998 14:55:41 GMT, hchappe...@chat.carleton.ca
>(puck)
>> >> >>>->> wrote:
>> >> >>>->>
>> >> >>>->> >Kick out the jam, That_Darn_Bear:
>> >> >>>->> >- the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu ("Thè 2-ßêló") escribió en
>> >> >>artículo:
>> >> >>>->> >->wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:
>> >> >>>->> >->>Thè 2-ßêl (the2belo@ÈÉÍÉÞÅÓËÕÀ.bungmunch.edu) wrote:
>> >> >>>->> >->>: wk...@vtn1.victoria.tc.ca (Davin Greenwell) meowed:

>> >> >>>->> >
>> >> >>>->> >->>: >reminder: ooga booga

>> >> >>>->> >->>: reminder: ooga booga [Next lesson: cascading.]

>> >> >>>->> >->>ooga booga


>> >> >>>->> >->ooga booga. [Good!]

>> >> >>>->> >- ooga booga. [I beg your pardon?]

>> >> >>>->> >ooga booga. [where's the coffee?]

>> >> >>>->> ooga booga. [got a fresh pot a-brewin', ma'am]

>> >> >>>->ooga booga [where's the rasselbarry coffee creamer?]

>> >> >>>- ooga booga [and where's the shortcake?]
>> >> >>>

>> >> >>>ooga booga [strawberrry shortcake, huckleberry pie...]

>> >> >>ooga booga [ I am Pentium from Borg. Division is futile. You will be
>> >> >>approximated]


>> >> >ooga booga [I am the Borg9. Resist is futile. Prepare for

The number jumps when I finally read all of the NANA-Bulletins, and
glean all of the killed accounts...

WOOHOO!!!


--
SB mhm21x12, WSD #16, SGM wannabee, #10 on the Smeeter
Shadow Cabinet Member ACC#288305
AIM:SmokyBehr1 - ICQ 6450219

wu...@aol.com in message number <6f9toh$9e7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>
"I must apologize for the blatant stupidity of my post above, I forgot my
prozac and I promise to do better"

ta...@webtv.net wrote in message# <6j7j4b$flm$1...@newsd-134.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
"fuck you! i have probaly got more education than U. u must be jealous of
webtv.is it because we can do as much with it as u
can¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿ also bet ur dick aint as long
as a key on ur keyboard"

ta...@webtv.net wrote in message# <6jfenu$m5r$1...@newsd-133.iap.bryant.webtv.net>
"i have no idea what in the hell that meant. and if you r calling me a
bitch< I AM and proud of it"

SpamKills - 22

Tim Robinson

unread,
Jun 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/4/98