Uploads - What is wrong with Easynews

Ma...@getfucked.com

Nov 10, 2017, 6:10:05 AM11/10/17
Looking for Star Trek Discovery season 1 Episodes 6 onwards in english.
Why does it seem there are no posts any more ???

---
http://www.avg.com

Message has been deleted

Mike Yetto

Apr 1, 2018, 1:39:30 PM4/1/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
laur...@gmail.com <laur...@gmail.com>:
> I think you all know who I am and I know who you are I just
> want to be left alone to raise my family and move on with my
> life. I hope you all do the same. I guess we will soon find
> out. PW

I think you have yourself confused with someone famous.

Mike "I know you don't always think of me" Yetto
--
"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free
government ought to be to trust no man living with power to

Andy

Apr 2, 2018, 5:18:41 AM4/2/18
We know you don't HAWK:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Bird0...@TheNest.caw> wrote in message
> On Sun, 1 Apr 2018 01:11:52 -0700 (PDT), laur...@gmail.com scribbled:
>
>>I think you all know who I am and I know who you are I just want to be
>>left alone to raise my family and move on with my life. I hope you all do
>>the same. I guess we will soon find out. PW
>
> Ask me if I care.
>
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Mike Yetto

Apr 2, 2018, 1:30:05 PM4/2/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Bird0...@TheNest.caw>:
> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 05:18:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>We know you don't HAWK:)

> We know you don't know what a comma is.

Be fair. He, himself, probably probably don't Hawk.

Mike "or maybe he does Hawk himself" Yetto

Andy

Apr 3, 2018, 3:34:45 AM4/3/18
I see the comma in the word Don't just fine in my original reply you do have
youre glasses on right?

--
> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 05:18:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>We know you don't HAWK:)
>
> We know you don't know what a comma is.

Mike Yetto

Apr 3, 2018, 11:00:05 AM4/3/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>:
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 03:34:02 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

> [Stupid top posting corrected]

Thank you.

>>I see the comma in the word Don't just fine in my original reply you do have
>>youre glasses on right?

> There's no comma in "Don't", idiot. Once again, home schooling has let
> you down. Somewhere around 3rd grade you should have learned what a
> comma is and when to use it. It would have (should have) happened around
> the time that you learned what an apostrophe is. Now, there's a big
> word.

> How does a person function in daily life without even a 3rd grade
> education? What a handicap that must be.

The instructions for a rag mop aren't very complicated.

Mike "the word 'complicated' isn't even necessary" Yetto

Andy

Apr 4, 2018, 4:05:05 AM4/4/18
Proper spelling for the word is don't not dont :)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Bill G" <niobr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 03:34:02 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>"-= Hawk =-" <Bird0...@TheNest.caw> wrote in message
>>> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 05:18:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>> We know you don't know what a comma is.
>
> [Stupid top posting corrected]
>
>>I see the comma in the word Don't just fine in my original reply you do
>>have
>>youre glasses on right?
>
> There's no comma in "Don't", idiot. Once again, home schooling has let
> you down. Somewhere around 3rd grade you should have learned what a
> comma is and when to use it. It would have (should have) happened around
> the time that you learned what an apostrophe is. Now, there's a big
> word.
>
> How does a person function in daily life without even a 3rd grade
> education? What a handicap that must be.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Apr 5, 2018, 3:47:16 AM4/5/18
You are right THIS time HAWK

--
> On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 03:34:02 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I see the comma in the word Don't just fine in my original reply you do
>>have
>>youre glasses on right?
>
> That's not a comma you fucktard it's an apostrophe.

Andy

Apr 6, 2018, 4:10:42 AM4/6/18
No HAWK i make mistakes YOU cant admit when you do.

--
> On Thu, 5 Apr 2018 03:46:47 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>You are right THIS time HAWK
>
> You're a moron ALL the time, Andy.

Andy

Apr 8, 2018, 4:47:07 AM4/8/18
I have more then once:)

--
> On Fri, 6 Apr 2018 04:10:04 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>No HAWK i make mistakes YOU cant admit when you do.
>
> Your slaughter of the language gives me headaches. Feel free to catch me
> in more than a simple typo.

Mike Yetto

Apr 8, 2018, 11:30:04 AM4/8/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I have more then once:)

If *you* find it necessary to top post (it is not) you should at
the least place the *only* sig delimiter at the bottom of the
post to which you are replying.

Mike "or is that beyond your capacity?" Yetto

Andy

Apr 9, 2018, 9:21:18 AM4/9/18
Typos and a few miss spelled words: ) not often but it has happend.

--
> On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 04:46:39 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I have more then once:)
>
> Just another lie from Andy. The only things you've ever been able to
> crow about have been simple typos. Nothing more.

Andy

Apr 9, 2018, 9:21:51 AM4/9/18
You should not talk about your self that way:).

--
> On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 04:46:39 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I have more then once:)
>
> That's a relatively simple sentence. I probably would have added a comma
> and definitely a period, and I would have spelled 'than' correctly. But
> that's just me. I obviously wasn't homeschooled in Maine.
>
> Expectations need to be kept low when idiots teach idiots.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Apr 11, 2018, 5:02:04 AM4/11/18
I have made many correctly spelled posts HAWK:)

--
> On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:20:56 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Typos and a few miss spelled words: ) not often but it has happend.
>
> Which amounts to fuck all. A handful of typing mistakes over the course
> of years when you've never managed a complete sentence. . .
>
> misspelled, happened.

Mike Yetto

Apr 11, 2018, 10:15:03 AM4/11/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I have made many correctly spelled posts HAWK:)

Try for one that is correctly formatted.

Mike "no extra or misplaced sig delimiters for a start" Yetto

Andy

Apr 18, 2018, 4:32:52 AM4/18/18
I have done a few you are the one who commented on them.

--
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:01:38 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I have made many correctly spelled posts HAWK:)
>
> You have never, to my knowledge, made a post that didn't mangle the
> language in some way.

Andy

Apr 19, 2018, 3:35:00 AM4/19/18
Ask Hawk he seems to rember 99% of my posts by heart.

--
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2018 04:32:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I have done a few you are the one who commented on them.
>
> You forgot the period and missed the capitalization. (few you)
>
> If you really, really, tried, would you be able to squeeze out a
> sentence that doesn't have grammar issues? We may never know.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Apr 20, 2018, 4:43:01 AM4/20/18
Look again my friend it has both the A is capital and the . is after the t
in heart.

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2018 03:34:20 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>"Bill G" <niobr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> You forgot the period and missed the capitalization. (few you)
>>>
>>> If you really, really, tried, would you be able to squeeze out a
>>> sentence that doesn't have grammar issues? We may never know.
>>
>>Ask Hawk he seems to rember 99% of my posts by heart.
>
> Another run-on sentence that's missing a period/capitalization (Hawk he)
> and of course has at least one spelling issue.
>
> Another swing and a miss. Your record remains unbroken.
>

> --
> Bill

Mike Yetto

Apr 20, 2018, 11:30:05 AM4/20/18
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Look again my friend it has both the A is capital and the . is after the t
> in heart.

There should be a comma before and after "my friend" or
optionally a period after "my friend" rather than the comma, and
"it" should be capitalized.

> Ask Hawk he seems to rember 99% of my posts by heart.

There should be a period after "Hawk", and "he" should be
capitalized.

Mike "note the Oxford commas" Yetto