Re: Fwd: Microsoft Will End Sales of New Windows 7 and 8.1 PCs in One Month

Char Jackson

Oct 4, 2016, 3:31:04 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 01:55:45 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>Wow proof that you are a asshole to any one who does not see things computer
>related the way you do char was waiting to see if you like hawk are a jerk
>to anyone who does not say or do things the way you do you just proved it .

I'd say nice troll, but you'd take it as a compliment. Break's over,
Andy, your mop water's getting cold. Get back to work.

By the way, if you disagree with what I said about that Heidoc program,
go try it for yourself. You'll see that I was right.

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:38:26 AM10/4/16
I agree with you about the program but not how you replied to the OP'S
post:)
If you post something that is correct and or true i would stand behind youre
post 100% .
I have and never will claim to be 100% perfect i make mistakes to just like
you do.
If the world was 100% perfect we would have a very boring world.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message