mail.twc.com's SMTP login password issue?

Ant

May 18, 2017, 6:32:08 PM5/18/17
Hello.

I use SeaMonkey v2.46's e-mail client, on my home TWC ISP and computers,
to download and upload my e-mails. I noticed when it prompts me for my
password for my @roadrunner.com e-mail address, I can put anything and
still send e-mails even if it is incorrect. Is this happening to you
guys too? I just noticed this today. This is like a security hole. :/

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Be thine enemy an ant, see in him(her!) an elephant." --Turkish Proverb
this signature correctly.

Andy

May 19, 2017, 3:25:58 AM5/19/17
No works fine for me both in my email program and on Spectrums web mail.
:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote in message

Ant

May 19, 2017, 8:31:03 PM5/19/17
According to
https://www.dslreports.com/forum/r31417239-TWC-mail-twc-com-s-SMTP-login-password-issue
, this is by design. :/

In alt.online-services.roadrunner Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> No works fine for me both in my email program and on Spectrums web mail.
> :)
Quote of the Week: "In every enemy that is an ant, behold an elephant." --Turkish
| |o o| |
\ _ / Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail privately. If credit-
( ) ing, then please kindly use Ant nickname and AQFL URL/link.

Andy

May 20, 2017, 4:33:05 AM5/20/17
With spectrum ant nothing would suprize me:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message