Re: Dell and IOLO System Mechanic ok?

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:23:46 AM9/27/16
On Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:31:04 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>It is a good program for those who KNOW HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY.

Likewise, English is a decent language "for those who KNOW HOW TO USE IT
PROPERLY."

>for those who don't it can brick youre system and sometimes result in
>haveing to do a system restore to get it back to normal.
>I my self don't use it.

Of course you don't use it. The computer that you use lives in the
office at the mall where you work as the night custodian. You have
access to it on your breaks, but no explicit permission to use it. They
probably wouldn't be thrilled to learn that you're using it, let alone
hearing that you've installed something. Be careful. If you were to lose
this job, there aren't many other opportunities around your
Portland-area village.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:27:20 AM9/27/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 01:25:22 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>That is because YOU don't know how to properly use it.
>its like any system utilities program used right they work.
>Used wrong they cause more problems then they are worth.

As someone who is clearly computer illiterate, you probably shouldn't be
offering advice.

I'd be willing to listen, though, if you were to offer advice on the
best way to clean up chunky vomit from a kid who didn't know when to
stop eating. I'm sure you encounter that just about every night.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:36:48 AM9/27/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 01:27:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>By the way ken are you a 35 year computer tech?

Ken has actual computer experience. You have a mop and a bucket. Do you
see the difference?

>i own my own service and consulting company .

That's completely untrue. You live with your mom, quite possibly in her
basement, and you work at a local mall near Portland, ME, as a night
custodian.

If this is where you'll restate your claim of owning multiple homes,
don't bother.

>i build my own systems for my self and my clients.

Extremely doubtful.

>i know far more then you do youre reaction to a system tuning utility proves
>it.

Each time you post you prove how little you know about computers, and
how little you know about your chosen language. You might have done
better if you had managed to finish school instead of dropping out.

If this is where you'll restate your claim of having degrees from both
Yale and Harvard, don't bother.

>sure it will find many so called problems YOU have to know how to read in to
>those so called problems and fix the legit ones and tell it to ignore the
>other non legit problems it finds its not hard.

Your break must surely be over, so go on back to what you should be
doing. The mall won't clean itself.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 10:55:51 AM9/27/16
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 02:22:29 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>i have been a A+ certified tech for 35 plus years.

A+ hasn't existed for that long. Oh sorry, you meant that you've been
able to spell "A+" for that long. Good for you.

>its nice to be your own boss actually:)

What else have you heard your boss say?

>my systems are streamlined NOTHING runs UNLESS I ALLOW it to:)
>and because of that my system is as fast to day as

Oops! Looks like someone came into the office and discovered that you
were pecking away with one finger on the office computer. What can you
say, right? Sometimes it's not about the break being over, but more
about not having permission to use the office computer in the first
place.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 11:03:31 AM9/27/16
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 02:24:02 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>It is that way for a reason ken.

The reason being that you simply don't know any better. You couldn't
recognize a sig delimiter if your life depended on it, but you know
enough to keep both hands on a mop.

>as for news readers i have 4 of them this one is outlookexpress
>my other 3 are set up propery.

"my other 3"!! LOL

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 11:09:10 AM9/27/16
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:52:05 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>again i have a wall full of Microsoft certifications and awards i have beta
>tested every version of windows from 3.1 up to windows 10.

You seem awfully proud of the pictures you've cut out of magazines.

>put that in ya pipe and smoke it.

It might be time to put down the crack pipe...

>to the rest of the posters ignore Ken and just learn how to properly use a
>GOOD HIGHLY RATED program like SYSTEM MECHANIC.
>just because ken messed up his system back in the day DOES NOT MEAN programs
>like system Mechanic are JUNK THEY ARNT.
>but thanks for admitting you screwed up youre own system be cause you didn't
>know what you were doing to spite what you said that you did.
>if you DID you would not have messed it up in the first place.
>CASE CLOSED

You're a moron. Case closed.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 11:10:33 AM9/27/16
On Sat, 24 Sep 2016 02:53:10 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>...i make mistakes...

You *are* a mistake.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 11:15:32 AM9/27/16
On Sun, 25 Sep 2016 01:35:22 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>i am not afraid to ask when i don't know something:)

Yes, but are you afraid to ask when you don't know ANYTHING?

--

Char Jackson

Ken Blake

Sep 27, 2016, 11:39:43 AM9/27/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 09:55:15 -0500, Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 02:22:29 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>i have been a A+ certified tech for 35 plus years.
>
>A+ hasn't existed for that long.

Right: "The history of CompTIA A+ certification dates back to 1993."
See
http://www.vistacollegepro.com/information-technology/comptia-a/the-history-of-comptia-a-certification-and-exams/
That was 23 years ago, so he hasn't been A+ certified for anywhere
near "35 plus years." Clearly, he's a liar.

I don't know his age, but my guess is that he's not even 35 years old.
His posts make him sound like a teen-ager.

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:35:45 AM9/28/16
Actually for once hawk you are right i don't pack a lunch .
I get it delivered the way it should be let someone else work his or ass off
for $9.00 an hour the average wage for a restaurant with delivery deliver it
to me:)
the way it should be why cook or pack a pos bag lunch like you and char i am
sure do when you did work.
i have had delivered dinners for years but that is because i make enough
money to spend 20 plus dollars with tip a night to be served the way i
deserve to be:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 02:26:44 -0500, Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
> scribbled:
> It's why Andy hasn't packed a lunch to work in years. . .
>
> Yeah, let that sink in a while.
>
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:40:55 AM9/28/16
some of the biggest success stories had poor grammar skills like bill gates
the words richest man.
he came from nothing went to a few collages then said screw it and started
his own company.
grammar means shit on a news group.
in the real world it means a lot.
you just don't seem to get that.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:49:39 AM9/28/16
And rember you who claims to have 5 or more computers in her house in a raid
5 array set up with many hard drives ect.
yes i have seen you brag about it.
any one who has that many computers all with that many hard drives in a raid
5 array is an idiot.
you don't need that many drives to have good solid back ups.
i have done it for years with one external hard drive for each system.
with an automatic back up program i tell it what and when to back up
automatically.
that is how you do proper back up's
and yes i do monthly disk images as well.
24 years plus and NEVER lost a file or program yet:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 3:34:02 AM9/28/16
You are right bill iam in my late 40s almost 50 so i was around before A+
came along.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Bill G" <niobr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:22:00 -0400, -= Hawk =-
> <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:39:38 -0700, Ken Blake <K...@invalid.news.com>
>>scribbled:
>>I think he's more like a pathetic late 20's cellar dweller. He's been at
>>this braggadocious insanity for a long time.
>
> I think the politically correct term is developmentally disabled, but
> the common terms are more descriptive.
>
> --
> Bill

Mike Yetto

Sep 28, 2016, 8:36:03 AM9/28/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> You are right bill iam in my late 40s almost 50 so i was around before A+
> came along.

You write as though you have been around since before grammar
came along.

Mike "or before English teachers" Yetto
--
"The existing scientific concepts cover always only a very limited part
of reality, and the other part that has not yet been understood is

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 1:37:48 AM9/29/16
TO bad hawk its you who are wrong on all accounts
just because i might not spell the best does NOT mean i don't live the
life:)
fact is you don't know SQUAT about me.
you can create all the ideas in youre head you wish .
youre anger at me proves how jealous you are:)

--
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:35:09 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Actually for once hawk you are right i don't pack a lunch .
>
> Yes, you scavenge uneaten scraps f

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 3:04:24 AM9/29/16
no you just showed the world how stupid of an idiot you are and how you cut
down those who might not measure up to you the big mouth key bord warrior
that in real life would get the shit kicked out of you in my town.

--
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 03:33:38 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>You are right bill iam in my late 40s almost 50 so i was around before A+
>>came along.
>
> First, A+ cert is dog shit simple and therefore carries no weight, which
> is why the program has been cancelled. You knew it was cancelled, right?
> What will you do now?
>
> Second, the only certification you have is from a doctor certifying that
> you're retarded.
>
> Third, judging by the way you write, I think I just insulted retarded
> people by lumping you into that category.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 3:04:25 AM9/29/16
Spoken by a disabled moron who has no life but to pick on others from behind
his screen.

--
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 00:08:42 -0500, Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 19:22:00 -0400, -= Hawk =-
>><Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:39:38 -0700, Ken Blake <K...@invalid.news.com>
>>>scribbled:
>>>
>>>I think he's more like a pathetic late 20's cellar dweller. He's been at
>>>this braggadocious insanity for a long time.
>>
>>I think the politically correct term is developmentally disabled, but
>>the common terms are more descriptive.
>
> He's a fucking moron.

Mike Yetto

Sep 29, 2016, 7:45:31 PM9/29/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Spoken by a disabled moron who has no life but to pick on others from behind
> his screen.

He's probably in front of his screen. That's where most users
keep their keyboard.

Mike "excuse me; theyre key bord" Yetto
--
"The important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to
discover new ways of thinking about them."

Andy

Sep 30, 2016, 1:57:08 AM9/30/16
No idiot i was refering to hawk.
hawk has not worked in years UNLIKE Me who has worked since age 13.

--
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 03:03:10 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Spoken by a disabled moron who has no life but to pick on others from
>>behind
>>his screen.
>
> At least you didn't deny being a fucking moron, so that's good.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Sep 30, 2016, 2:00:20 AM9/30/16
the shit kicking would be YOU by the locals.
we look out for each other in Maine.
you and hawk would end up in the hospital in short order the way you talk to
and mawk the disabled handicapped or developmentally disabled.
and not by me i have seen what happens when you run youre mouth the way you
and hawk do to me and others on the news groups.
in real life you would not last a day in my state.
it us bully's like you who run a big mouth behind youre screen but in real
life are the real cowards.

--
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 03:02:09 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>no you just showed the world how stupid of an idiot you are and how you
>>cut
>>down those who might not measure up to you the big mouth key bord warrior
>>that in real life would get the shit kicked out of you in my town.
>
> So you don't measure up. Fine. But that's not a good reason to keep
> making shit up. You don't see the rest of us constantly making shit up,
> do you? So why do you think you have to?
>
> As for getting shit kicked, just because the meth heads in your gang
> infested town keep kicking the shit out of you doesn't mean they'd do
> the same to anyone else. You're just an easy target for them.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Sep 30, 2016, 2:01:41 AM9/30/16
If you have seen hawk he is in a wheel chair he is severely disabled from
his time in the service and being a care taker BUT that DOES NOT excuse his
behaviors and how he berates just about every one who posts in the news
groups he watches.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Mike Yetto

Sep 30, 2016, 7:12:03 PM9/30/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2016 19:40:33 -0400, Mike Yetto
> <unet.li...@xoxy.net> scribbled:

>>So it is writ, so mote it be....
>>Andy <N...@n.com>:
>>> Spoken by a disabled moron who has no life but to pick on others from behind
>>> his screen.
>>
>>He's probably in front of his screen. That's where most users
>>keep their keyboard.

> It is rather hard to type backwards and upside down on the laptop. But
> I'm good at reading in any orientation. Maybe I need one of those new
> fangled key bords.

It might be a welcome change if you really are key bored.

Mike "someone stop be before I pun again" Yetto
--
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled
long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no