I recently noticed Internet speed increases.

Ant

Sep 28, 2016, 6:09:37 PM9/28/16
I assume it was related to Charter Communications' Spectrum changes from
last week. Even the cable TV guides have branding changes. Did anyone
else notice them too?
--
Quote of the Week: "An ant may work its (her) heart out, but it (she) can't make money." --unknown
| |o o| |

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 2:53:48 AM9/29/16
Yes they are showing up allover the place in Maine even some of the service
vans and trucks.
the automated phone system that used to say thanks for calling time warner
cable now says in Maine any way says welcome time warner cable is becoming
spectrum.
and when you say good by it says thanks for calling with out the old thanks
for calling time warner cable.
the web mail is now with the log in box on the left instead of the right
side of the page.
ect.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS