where is cfl.rr.com?

John Smith for example

Dec 20, 2002, 8:00:28 PM12/20/02
what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?

pop

Dec 20, 2002, 8:26:39 PM12/20/02
educated guess: Central FL (CFL)

--
Mark->p...@agqx.org
I'm lost. I've gone to look for myself.
"John Smith for example" <send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> wrote in message

Don Voorhees

Dec 20, 2002, 9:49:50 PM12/20/02
John Smith for example dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...

> what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?

My best guess would be all, or parts, of Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion,
Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia Counties.

Don

Matthew Hanna

Dec 20, 2002, 11:48:38 PM12/20/02

"Don Voorhees" <ab...@12078.net> wrote in message

Don's the big winner.

cfl.rr.com = Central Florida

From http://www.twceasy.com/.

Serving more than 710,000 customers in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard,
Volusia, Flagler, Marion, Sumter, and Lake counties

In case anyone wants to know the others (the nicnames are what you may hear
the division referred to as, as well as what those domain names like
gt.rr.com stand for.)....

Official Names Domain Names Nicknames
TW-Albany nycap.rr.com Albany NyCap New
York Capital Region
TW-Austin austin.rr.com Austin
TW-Bakersfield bak.rr.com Bakersfield
TW-Beaumont gt.rr.com Beaumont Golden
Triangle
TW-Bergen nj.rr.com Bergen New Jersey
TW-Binghamton stny.rr.com Binghamton NY Southern
Tier
TW-Birmingham bham.rr.com Birmingham
TW-CapeCoral swfla.rr.com Cape Coral SouthWest
Florida
TW-CentralFL cfl.rr.com CentralFL Central
Florida Orlando
TW-CentralNY twcny.rr.com CentralNY Central New
York Syracuse CNY TWCNY
TW-Charlotte carolina.rr.com Charlotte
TW-Cincinnati cinci.rr.com Cincinnati Cinci
TW-Columbia sc.rr.com Columbia South
Carolina
TW-Columbus columbus.rr.com Columbus
TW-CorpusChristi stx.rr.com CorpusChristi
Southern Texas
TW-DesertCities dc.rr.com Desert Cities
Palm Desert Palm Springs
TW-Detroit twmi.rr.com Detroit
TW-ElPaso elp.rr.com El Paso ELP
TW-Greensboro triad.rr.com Greensboro Triad
TW-Hawaii hawaii.rr.com Hawaii Oceanic
Cable
TW-Houston houston.rr.com Houston
TW-Indianapolis indy.rr.com Indianapolis
Indy
TW-Jackson jam.rr.com Jackson
Jackson/Monroe Monroe
TW-KansasCity kc.rr.com Kansas City KC
TW-LANorth socal.rr.com LA North Los
Angeles LA Southern California
TW-Laredo stx.rr.com Laredo Southern
Texas
TW-LASouth socal.rr.com LASouth Los Angeles
LA Southern California
TW-Liberty hvc.rr.com Liberty HVC
Hudson Valley Catskills
TW-Lincoln neb.rr.com Lincoln
Nebraska
TW-Memphis midsouth.rr.com Memphis
TW-Milwaukee wi.rr.com Milwaukee
TW-Minneapolis mn.rr.com Minneapolis
Minny
TW-NEO neo.rr.com NEO North East
Ohio Akron Canton
TW-NEW new.rr.com NEW North East
Wisconsin Green Bay
TW-NYCity nyc.rr.com NYCity New York
City Manhatten Queens
TW-Philadelphia ucwphilly.rr.com Philadelphia
Philly
TW-Portland maine.rr.com Portland Maine
TW-Raleigh nc.rr.com Raleigh
TW-RioGrandeValley rgv.rr.com RioGrandeValley Rio
Grande RGV
TW-Rochester rochester.rr.com Rochester
TW-SanAntonio satx.rr.com San Antonio
TW-SanDiego san.rr.com San Diego
TW-Shreveport sport.rr.com Shreveport
Sport
TW-StatenIsland si.rr.com Staten Island
TW-TampaBay tampabay.rr.com Tampa Bay
Tampa
TW-Waco hot.rr.com Waco
Heart of Texas
TW-WesternOhio woh.rr.com Western Ohio WOH
Dayton Lima
TW-Wilmington ec.rr.com Wilmington East
Carolina

Matthew

Don Voorhees

Dec 21, 2002, 12:08:55 AM12/21/02
Matthew Hanna dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...

> "Don Voorhees" <ab...@12078.net> wrote in message
> > John Smith for example dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...
> > > what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?
> >
> > My best guess would be all, or parts, of Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion,
> > Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia Counties.
> >
> > Don
>

> Don's the big winner.
>
> cfl.rr.com = Central Florida
>
> From http://www.twceasy.com/.
>
> Serving more than 710,000 customers in Orange, Seminole, Osceola, Brevard,
> Volusia, Flagler, Marion, Sumter, and Lake counties
>

> In case anyone wants to know the others (the nicnames are what you may hear
> the division referred to as, as well as what those domain names like
> gt.rr.com stand for.)....

Yep, that's where I got my list, Matthew. I just took a guess that RR
service would be available by now in the entire TWC cable service area
down there.

Hey, thanks for the great regional list too! That will be a "keeper" for
my "just in case somebody wants to know" file... :-)

Don

John Smith for example

Dec 22, 2002, 12:16:03 PM12/22/02

"Matthew Hanna" <mha...@ops.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Don Voorhees" <ab...@12078.net> wrote in message
> > John Smith for example dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...
> > > what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?
> >
> > My best guess would be all, or parts, of Brevard, Flagler, Lake, Marion,
> > Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Sumter, and Volusia Counties.
> >
> > Don
>

> Don's the big winner.
>
> cfl.rr.com = Central Florida
>
> From http://www.twceasy.com/.

Thanks. Kind of figured it was. Just wanted to know what the actual service
area was.

informant

Dec 22, 2002, 2:03:00 PM12/22/02

"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:16:03 -0600, "John Smith for example"
> <send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:
> Fucking stalker. Still believe I live in Tampa, asstick?

Looks like St00pid is searching through his old obsessions. Have you been
boxing him around the ears?

s127

Dec 22, 2002, 3:26:13 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:13:59 GMT, -= Hawk =-
<Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> posted this to alt.usenet.kooks:

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:16:03 -0600, "John Smith for example"
><send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:
>

> Fucking stalker. Still believe I live in Tampa, asstick?

Did st00pid actually think he could get away with this?

::smacks self in head::

Nevermind.

Don Voorhees

Dec 22, 2002, 3:43:19 PM12/22/02
-= Hawk =- dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...

> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:16:03 -0600, "John Smith for example"
> <send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:
>

> Fucking stalker. Still believe I live in Tampa, asstick?

Hawk, my apologies if I've inadvertently "aided and abetted". OTOH, if
he needed our help to narrow it down to a nine county area, I wouldn't
be too concerned about him being able to get much closer. 710,000 cable
drops is a lot of wire to follow... :-)

Don

s127

Dec 22, 2002, 4:06:27 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:43:19 GMT, Don Voorhees <ab...@12078.net>
posted this to alt.usenet.kooks:

That's Ok, St00pid has nothing better to do.

s127

Dec 22, 2002, 5:15:28 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:35:36 GMT, -= Hawk =-

<Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> posted this to alt.usenet.kooks:

> I'm more worried that the Martians will invade before I
> finish my escape ship.

Escape "ship?"

<does happy-happy-joy-joy dance>

You really *DO* live on Tampa Bay, in a houseboat, don't you?

Don Voorhees

Dec 22, 2002, 5:38:07 PM12/22/02
-= Hawk =- dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...
> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 15:43:19 -0500, Don Voorhees <ab...@12078.net>
> scribbled:

> >-= Hawk =- dipped a quill in the inkwell and wrote...
> >> On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:16:03 -0600, "John Smith for example"
> >> <send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:

> >> Fucking stalker. Still believe I live in Tampa, asstick?
> >
> >Hawk, my apologies if I've inadvertently "aided and abetted". OTOH, if
>
> You haven't, trust me. I've posted about the general area I
> live in (mentioning sun RISES, the ATLANTIC ocean, the
> EAST coast, the SPACE shuttle, HURRICANES I'd been
> worried about) and the fucking moron STILL thinks I live
> in Tampa because that's where the news server that feeds
> the CFL area is. The idiocy this moron spouts is almost
> unbelievable.

In that case, I won't mention that you actually live in an empty UPS
rack at the Tampa RDC. :-)

> >he needed our help to narrow it down to a nine county area, I wouldn't
>

> I've already narrowed it down to the County and if he'd been
> paying attention instead if masturbating he'd even have a
> good guess as to which TOWN I'm in. But he's a complete
> and utter moron.

> >be too concerned about him being able to get much closer. 710,000 cable
> >drops is a lot of wire to follow... :-)
>

> I'm more worried that the Martians will invade before I
> finish my escape ship.

That's always been my biggest concern too!

Don

Albatröss

Dec 22, 2002, 5:57:14 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:13:59 GMT, -= Hawk =-
<Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:16:03 -0600, "John Smith for example"
><send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:
>

>Fucking stalker. Still believe I live in Tampa, asstick?

Until you posted it I bet he couldn't even spell Tampa
--

L8R
Albatross

"Too much is Enough."

Albatröss

Dec 22, 2002, 5:56:24 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 18:12:50 GMT, -= Hawk =-
<Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rr.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 19:00:28 -0600, "John Smith for example"
><send...@ltaylor.loves.bubba> scribbled:
>

>>what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?
>

>Stalker!

Yep. Looks like he is taking lessons from eMuT.

s127

Dec 22, 2002, 7:20:39 PM12/22/02
On Sun, 22 Dec 2002 22:57:14 GMT, Albatröss
<legal_bird@-Spam-Me-Nöt-Hötmail.cöm> posted this to
alt.usenet.kooks:

Of course not, he spelled it "CFL."
Gee-be-juz, how silly are some people?

s127

Dec 22, 2002, 11:33:23 PM12/22/02
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 03:57:29 GMT, -= Hawk =- <Hawk@Spam-Me-
Not.cfl.rr.com> posted this to alt.usenet.kooks:

>On 23 Dec 2002 00:20:39 GMT, s127 <S127...@aol.com> scribbled:

> Yeah, but at first he thought CFL stood for Clearwater....

No, at first he thought it stood for "central Florida."

salu...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2016, 9:49:04 AM3/24/16
On Friday, December 20, 2002 at 8:00:28 PM UTC-5, John Smith for example wrote:
> what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?

cocoa

straight...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2016, 7:37:04 AM12/27/16

straight...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2016, 7:37:35 AM12/27/16
On Friday, December 20, 2002 at 8:00:28 PM UTC-5, John Smith for example wrote:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bobde...@gmail.com

Jun 8, 2019, 10:33:10 AM6/8/19
On Friday, December 20, 2002 at 8:00:28 PM UTC-5, John Smith for example wrote:
> what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?

Brevard county. fl

Ant

Jun 9, 2019, 12:29:05 AM6/9/19
Yup according to my traceroute:
12 hun0-0-0-0.tamp20-car2.bhn.net (72.31.3.96) 62.856 ms 62.219 ms hun0-0-0-0.tamp20-car1.bhn.net (72.31.3.50) 64.675 ms
13 bu-14-orld71-car1.bhn.net (71.44.1.211) 68.287 ms 67.618 ms 67.399 ms
14 171.228.95.24.cfl.res.rr.com (24.95.228.171) 67.412 ms so0-0-0.orld71-cbr1.bhn.net (24.95.228.169) 65.224 ms 67.299 ms

Wait, why are we answering to a newsgroup post from 12/20/2002? ;)
--
Quote of the Week: "Ants never sleep." --Ralph Waldo Emerson, poet
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org /

tiara...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2019, 2:33:50 AM8/3/19
Cfl Email Settings. Mail setup Cfl.rr.com on your iPhone, Android, and outlook has never been so easy. In this article, we provide Cfl email settings, incoming mail server, and outgoing mail server, this email settings also work for Cfl settings for outlook, Cfl server settings iPhone and Cfl settings for android. Any issues please contact our support department for assistance.
Get in touch with more info:- https://emailsaccountrecovery.com/rr-com-webmail-login

ankushd...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2019, 12:28:49 PM8/13/19
if you face any problem related to your roadrunner account you must visit this site your problem must be resolved in a couple of seconds.https://emailsaccountrecovery.com

Anonymous

Aug 13, 2019, 6:08:03 PM8/13/19
ankushd...@gmail.com wrote:
> if you face any problem related to your roadrunner account you must visit this site your problem must be resolved in a couple of seconds.https://emailsaccountrecovery.com

Spam and phishing!

rwei...@gmail.com

Apr 19, 2020, 1:09:14 PM4/19/20
I am in Weeki Wachee Fl do I need to use cfl

ficon...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 10:44:32 AM7/23/20
On Saturday, December 21, 2002 at 9:00:28 AM UTC+8, John Smith for example wrote:
> what part of florida, I will assume, is cfl.rr.com serving?

Hi

Ant

Jul 23, 2020, 6:09:45 PM7/23/20
Hi
--
Life's so loco! ..!.. *isms, sins, hates, (d)evil, illnesses (e.g., COVID-19/2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2), deaths (RIP), interruptions, stresses, heat waves, fires, out(r)ages, dramas, unlucky #4, 2020, greeds, bugs (e.g., crashes & female mosquitoes), etc.

Andy

Aug 6, 2020, 4:05:20 AM8/6/20
Central Florida
If you want more info ask hawk he is from Florida and knows plenty about it

<ficon...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Mike Yetto

Aug 6, 2020, 1:20:06 PM8/6/20
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
It seems likely that the Google Grouper that relied to a post
from 18 years ago might not find his or her way back here for
another decade or two.

Just to show that I can be helpful to both a Google Grouper and
Andy, central Florida is somewhere in the middle of the state.

Mike 'and now back to 2020 which is already in progress' Yetto
--
"Doubt grows with knowledge."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Andy

Aug 13, 2020, 3:50:49 AM8/13/20
No hawk iam happily married and my wife finds that childish for a reply i
was telling the op to contact you because you know a lot about that area of
Florida:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Bird0...@TheNest.caw> wrote in message
> On Thu, 6 Aug 2020 04:04:48 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Central Florida
>>If you want more info ask hawk he is from Florida and knows plenty about
>>it
>
> Damn, Andy, you haven't choked to death on a dick yet?
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Andy

Aug 13, 2020, 3:51:29 AM8/13/20
You might be right mike and yes we know you can help are do so at times

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message