To your attention please.

lura...@gmail.com

Aug 19, 2016, 11:41:22 AM8/19/16
To your attention please.
I present Ms Karina and I just want to tell you this. As you already know, there are too many scams on the loan offer on the net. But I have contacted the announcement of a lady called IRENE FLEURIE that really helps people who gave me a loan 350,000 Kr a very small interest rate is 3% over repayment I have chosen myself and I can assure you that the day after I asked for the loan, I had money in my account. It seemed a miracle because for two years I demand loan on the net but they only take my money without giving me the loan. Dear friends if you need a loan I advise you to contact and I swear you will not be disappointed. Here is his email: irene...@gmail.com

laur...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2018, 10:21:06 AM4/1/18
Ok