Re: Cable Modem Help

Char Jackson

Oct 4, 2016, 3:38:26 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 02:09:40 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>Why would you want to pay spectrum up wards of $ 10.00 a month to rent a
>cable modem from them?
>In less then a years rental time and cost you could by a good modem and or
>modem wireless router combination for the same or less money.
>I have stopped paying them a model rental fee the day it came out.
>I my self use a Motorola cable modem and love it and spectrum fully supports
>it .
>Because it is one of the models on its approved modems list so they cant
>refuse to support it:)

Liar. There's no Internet service at your mother's mobile home because
she can't afford it. That's why you have to sneak some computer time
late at night during your breaks.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:50:16 AM10/4/16
I have lived in my own home since age 20 char.
I depend on NO one for support.
you can say what you wish but only i know what i pay for and what life i
have.
you and hawk will never see my bills or my checks it's none of youre
business.
haven't you gotten the hint yet this old boy will NOT be beaten down or run
out.
I am not one of those you and hawk can run youre mouth's about and get me to
turn and give up.
I would not do it in real life with you either.
I have never once cowered down to a bully or a taunter like you.
what i have done is show those like you what happens when you keep doing it
to others.
as i said in another post we protect our state and community.
some will fight to the death to protect some of our grate citizens:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:57:50 AM10/4/16
You and Hawk think everything is a lie that you cannot prove or find
information about it online.
there is a reason information about me is hard to find.
it's none of any ones business .

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Mike Yetto

Oct 4, 2016, 6:24:03 PM10/4/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> You and Hawk think everything is a lie that you cannot prove or find
> information about it online.

If you make any claim it is not up to anyone else to disprove it.
The burden of proof is on the claimant.

Look up Russell's Teapot. <http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=russell%27s+teapot>

> there is a reason information about me is hard to find.
> it's none of any ones business .

Is it? I've never felt the need to search.

Mike "and would close my eyes if someone else did" Yetto
--
"The existing scientific concepts cover always only a very limited part
of reality, and the other part that has not yet been understood is

Andy

Oct 5, 2016, 4:09:45 AM10/5/16
Hawk i could post something that was 100% truthful and correct and you would
still find a reason to pick me apart or cut me down admit it.
i don't think you have it in you to actually encourage someone or say
something nice:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:57:36 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>You and Hawk think everything is a lie that you cannot prove or find
>>information about it online.
>>there is a reason information about me is hard to find.
>
> Actually it's because it's all lies.
>
>>it's none of any ones business .
>
> If it's none of anyone's business then stop bringing it up in public.
> You've no one to blame but yourself.
> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Andy

Oct 5, 2016, 4:09:46 AM10/5/16
I might not always be 100% right in my posts but most of them are correct.
like hawk i don't think you have it in you to encourage someone or say
something nice.
unless he goes to an ivy league collage like Harvard or Yale.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Bill G" <niobr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:57:36 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>You and Hawk think everything is a lie that you cannot prove or find
>>information about it online.
>>there is a reason information about me is hard to find.
>>it's none of any ones business .
>
> It's even hidden from you. That's why you have to keep making it up.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 6, 2016, 4:15:12 AM10/6/16
I could easily post a 100% correct post but again you cant or wont i suspect
wont admit you cant say something nice about me .
i read all the posts and most of them are like you people with nothing
better to do then put others down.

--
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:04:01 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Hawk i could post something that was 100% truthful and correct and you
>>would
>
> Andy you couldn't post something '100% truthful and correct' if Jesus
> himself were standing behind you begging you to be honest.
>
>>still find a reason to pick me apart or cut me down admit it.
>>i don't think you have it in you to actually encourage someone or say
>>something nice:)
>
> I've had several delightfully fun conversations with several of the
> other users in this group. Likely you missed them as you were probably
> trying to come up with new lies we're supposed to believe.

Andy

Oct 6, 2016, 4:15:14 AM10/6/16
Wait a second hawk i thought you ware all about Harvard and Yale collages
for that's where the big bucks students come from rember?
the ones with the perfect grammar and know everything about every thing .
are you changing youre tune now?

--
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:09:21 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I might not always be 100% right in my posts but most of them are correct.
>
> How long have you been A+ certified again, Andy? It was 35 years you
> claimed wasn't it? I haven't given a shit enough to keep a list of your
> incessant lies but I remember a few. You're full of shit more often than
> you're not.
>
>>like hawk i don't think you have it in you to encourage someone or say
>>something nice.
>
> I'd applaud if you fell off a bridge. How's that for encouraging?
>
>>unless he goes to an ivy league collage like Harvard or Yale.
>
> WTF's that got to do with anything else? Some of the biggest bags of
> shit I've ever run into were Yale fucktards.

Andy

Oct 6, 2016, 4:15:15 AM10/6/16
I have in the past bill NOT EVERY ONE OF MY POSTS ARE WRONG.
many times yes i have posted info that might not be totally correct from the
source i get it from.
but like hawk you don't have it in you to say something nice to someone when
he or she is right.

--
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:04:01 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Hawk i could post something that was 100% truthful and correct
>
> No. If you could, you would have done it by now.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 6, 2016, 4:15:16 AM10/6/16
Disagree all you wish the fact is many of my posts in the past were correct.

--
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2016 04:09:21 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I might not always be 100% right in my posts but most of them are correct.
>
> I disagree. None have been correct.
>
> --
> Bill

Mike Yetto

Oct 6, 2016, 1:24:03 PM10/6/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I could easily post a 100% correct post but again you cant or wont i suspect
> wont admit you cant say something nice about me .
> i read all the posts and most of them are like you people with nothing
> better to do then put others down.

It is very considerate of you to save all that punctuation for
everyone else to use.

Mike "and your use of grammar is very innovative" Yetto
--
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits."
- Albert Einstein

Mike Yetto

Oct 6, 2016, 6:36:03 PM10/6/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 04:12:01 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>>Wait a second hawk i thought you ware all about Harvard and Yale collages

Hawk, did you post a collage of Harvard and Yale?

It was probably stripped from the post as this is a text only
group.

Mike "what do you have against Princeton?" Yetto
--
“When even the brightest mind in our world has been trained up from
childhood in a superstition of any kind, it will never be possible for

Andy

Oct 7, 2016, 3:17:17 AM10/7/16
You cant answer the question can you hawk.
you are all about the ivy league schools like Harvard and Yale.
Just admit it you think that those who come from schools like that are the
cream of the crop and every one else failed.

--
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2016 04:12:01 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Wait a second hawk i thought you ware all about Harvard and Yale collages
>>for that's where the big bucks students come from rember?
>
> Wait a second, Andy, write that in fucking English so it makes sense.
>
>>the ones with the perfect grammar and know everything about every thing .
>>are you changing youre tune now?
>
> Stop trying to make shit up, Andy, you're just going to get caught in
> more lies making statements you can't prove. Go mop something. I can
> smell your mom's twat from here, start with that.

Andy

Oct 7, 2016, 3:17:19 AM10/7/16
No i was asking hawk if those who go to those schools are considered cream
of the crop and does he consider every one else a failure.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Mike Yetto

Oct 7, 2016, 12:12:03 PM10/7/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> No i was asking hawk if those who go to those schools are considered cream
> of the crop and does he consider every one else a failure.

I wasn't asking about the colleges I was asking about the collage
you claimed he had.

Mike "no one else understands you, why should you?" Yetto
--
"The United States government is not in any sense founded on the
Christian Religion"

Andy

Oct 8, 2016, 3:19:58 AM10/8/16
And what ivy league school did you go to and what are youre degrees hawk?

--
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 03:14:02 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>You cant answer the question can you hawk.
>
> Did you ask a question, fucktard? I've spent years in bars with
> slobbering drunks who make more sense than you ever have.
>
>>you are all about the ivy league schools like Harvard and Yale.
>
> No, Andy, I make fun of YOU because you claim to have degrees from BOTH
> Yale and Harvard. I know your goldfish like brain hasn't retained that
> bullshit story but other folks in the group remember your lies. It was
> about the time you were claiming to own two houses and an apartment.
>
>>Just admit it you think that those who come from schools like that are the
>>cream of the crop and every one else failed.
>
> I stand by my statement. Some of the biggest, most arrogant, bags of
> shit I've ever had the displeasure to stomp on were Yalie snobs who
> thought going to Yale would impress and terrify. . . they failed.

Andy

Oct 8, 2016, 3:19:59 AM10/8/16
All claims you say about me that are 100% wrong.

--
> On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 03:16:48 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>No i was asking hawk if those who go to those schools are considered cream
>>of the crop and does he consider every one else a failure.
>
> I consider you a prime example of what a utter failure looks like, Andy.
> Not a fucking person likes you. No one believes a word you say. Everyone
> know all you do is brag and lie. You're a complete, utter, failure. You
> even claimed you'd have to have your friends (who likely don't exist)
> beat up a cripple because on top of being an utter failure you're also a
> gigantic pussy.

Andy

Oct 9, 2016, 2:17:16 AM10/9/16
I have many friends from both schools and they find you and youre friends
post's laughable.
one thing you don't account of is maybe i do actually have degrees from both
school's
and had a stroke or the like and now cant do what i used to do.
but to make sure you don't get confused I DID NOT HAVE A STROKE iam just
not good at spelling .
you have yet to tell the rest of the world on this news group what
disability you have and you have admitted in the past that you are disabled
unless that was a lie?

--
> On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 03:15:52 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>And what ivy league school did you go to and what are youre degrees hawk?
>
> I list at about 22° unless my back's really bothering me then I'm more
> at about 45°. Please don't expect anyone to believe someone as
> functionally retarded and a near complete illiterate had a degree from
> any Ivy League school. . . unless you stole it off someone's wall and
> scribbled your name (likely in crayon) over theirs. No one believes your
> bullshit, Andy. No one ever has. No one ever will. Your lies are
> obvious, blatant, easy to spot like a turd on a white carpet. Which is
> more or less what you are, just a turd stinking up our carpet.
> Brag, bluster le, threaten people with your imaginary friends (pussy)
> it's all you do and no one's ever bought it.

Andy

Oct 9, 2016, 2:17:18 AM10/9/16
I am surprised you lived though the hurricane in the crime ridden state of
Florida:)

--
> On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 03:19:33 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>All claims you say about me that are 100% wrong.
>
> So, black upmyour claim to a wall of fame. Degrees to two ivy leage
> schools, all sorts of certifications (One a full decade before it
> actually existed!). Ownership of numerous properties. Altrustic behavior
> as a volunteer. Back up one, just one of the lies you've told over the
> years. I know you won't because you can't but you'll have some other
> bullshit excuse like you always do. Rug turd, that's your new nickname.
> You're just a turd on the carpet.

Mike Yetto

Oct 9, 2016, 10:36:03 AM10/9/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I am surprised you lived though the hurricane in the crime ridden state of
> Florida:)

You seem to be a little confused. Hurricanes are a powerful force
of nature, not gang activity.

Mike "are tropical storms only misdemeanors?" Yetto
--
"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be."
- P. C. Hodgell

Mike Yetto

Oct 9, 2016, 10:36:03 AM10/9/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I have many friends from both schools and they find you and youre friends
> post's laughable.
> one thing you don't account of is maybe i do actually have degrees from both
> school's
> and had a stroke or the like and now cant do what i used to do.

The burden of proof is on you, especially if no one here is
likely to take your word for it.

Not to mention that when you use a (rare for you) apostrophe it
is to indicate a plural rather than a contraction or a possesive
noun.

> but to make sure you don't get confused I DID NOT HAVE A STROKE iam just
> not good at spelling .

Are you good at anything else? Would you be willing to show us
your certificate in Show-da-con so that wee too can run away in
terror?

> you have yet to tell the rest of the world on this news group what
> disability you have and you have admitted in the past that you are disabled
> unless that was a lie?

Whoever it is you are replying to has not made enough of a point
of it to warrant the need to prove, let alone identify, a
disability.

Mike "Yale graduates would be embarrassed if all this were true" Yetto
--
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts."

Andy

Oct 10, 2016, 4:13:00 AM10/10/16
Yes mike and hurricanes can kill that was the reference i was referring to.
as in as 12 have died as a result of the hurricane so i said iam surprised
he made it though.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 10, 2016, 4:13:02 AM10/10/16
Key word is HE CLAIMS we do but when his book of so called drug dealers was
made public the supposed 90% that were black or gangbangers went to less
then 20% of either gender.
and yes he is an idiot and I DID NOT VOTE FORM HIM AND NEVER WILL.
Just as i wont vote for TRUMP EITHER.

--
> On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 02:16:54 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I am surprised you lived though the hurricane in the crime ridden state of
>>Florida:)
>
> According to your idiot Governor, Maine has a giant stinking crime
> problem of its own. Since it doesn't seem to bother you, maybe you're
> part of that problem?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 10, 2016, 4:13:04 AM10/10/16
Karma will take care of you in youre own time hawk.
Not my self:)
some day you are going to when out in youre wheel chair get the shit kicked
out of you by someone you have pissed off who knows last week last year and
they found you.
BUT WAIT youre a cripple you say so you must not go out?
that's why you have gotten a way with harassing my self and countless others
from your computer and never been beaten up or whatever the person you
pissed off might do to you.
i have never had to fight in my life WHY SIMPLE
I don't go around pissing others off or saying this or that about so and so.
I am in a class far higher then you and MY friends think YOU deserve what
ever comes your way some day.
as the saying goes karma has a funny way of coming around to bite you.
I AM NOT THREATENING YOU OR SAYING IAM GOING TO GO TO FLORIDA AND HARM YOU
SO YU GET THAT STRAIGHT.
But the way you treat others some day someone is going to do who knows what
to you.
and sadly you bring it on your self.

--
> On Sun, 09 Oct 2016 10:49:00 -0500, Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
>>On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 02:16:54 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I am surprised you lived though the hurricane in the crime ridden state
>>>of
>>>Florida:)
>>
>>According to your idiot Governor, Maine has a giant stinking crime
>>problem of its own. Since it doesn't seem to bother you, maybe you're
>>part of that problem?
>
> He's always bragging about the thugs he hangs out with who will do his
> dirty work of harming people for him because he's such a pussy he won't
> even go after a cripple on his own. These are the Yale and Harvard
> graduates he imagines he hangs out with.
>
> Poor boy can't make sense from one post to the other.

Andy

Oct 10, 2016, 4:13:04 AM10/10/16
Actually i know many of them that have relocated to Maine .
and 2 of them laugh there assess off at youre posts and say come get us
pretty boy we will show you what Yale can do:)

--
> On Sun, 9 Oct 2016 10:27:41 -0400, Mike Yetto <unet.li...@xoxy.net>
> scribbled:
> Me, he's responding to me. i've made no secret of my being disabled.
>
>>Mike "Yale graduates would be embarrassed if all this were true" Yetto
>
> If he ever encountered real Yalies I would hear them laughing in Maine
> all the way down here in Florida.

Mike Yetto

Oct 10, 2016, 9:12:04 AM10/10/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Yes mike and hurricanes can kill that was the reference i was referring to.
> as in as 12 have died as a result of the hurricane so i said iam surprised
> he made it though.

For the record I have never killed with a hurricane, nor do I
accept your presentation of hurricanes as a crime related
problem.

Mike "btw, over 300 died as a result of this hurricane" Yetto
--
"Man is a Religious Animal. He is the only Religious Animal. He is the
only animal that has the True Religion - several of them."

Mike Yetto

Oct 10, 2016, 9:15:00 AM10/10/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Key word is HE CLAIMS we do but when his book of so called drug dealers was
> made public the supposed 90% that were black or gangbangers went to less
> then 20% of either gender.

You have made claims about the rampant gang activity in Maine, as
well.

I have a question for you. When did "black" and "gangbangers"
(sic) become genders?

> and yes he is an idiot...

You mistyped "we".

Mike "learn how to attribute in replies and stop top-posting" Yetto
--
"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 3:57:29 AM10/11/16
Every one who is a legal citizen of the state of Maine and Is legally in the
US is allowed to vote

--
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:01:30 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Key word is HE CLAIMS we do but when his book of so called drug dealers
>>was
>>made public the supposed 90% that were black or gangbangers went to less
>>then 20% of either gender.
>>and yes he is an idiot and I DID NOT VOTE FORM HIM AND NEVER WILL.
>>Just as i wont vote for TRUMP EITHER.
>
> You're allowed to vote??
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 3:57:30 AM10/11/16
Try posting the census Data From 2016:)
NOT 2 year old data hawk:)

(As of the 2014 census the population of Florida is 19.89 million. The
'town' I live in has over 100,000 residents. Of the now 19 confirmed
deaths in the United States four (4) have been in Florida and our
resident graduate of both Yale and Harvard is surprised I survived. I
guess neither Yale or Harvard teach statics or probability. His
brilliance shines like a week old cow pat.)

--
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 03:59:28 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Yes mike and hurricanes can kill that was the reference i was referring
>>to.
>>as in as 12 have died as a result of the hurricane so i said iam surprised
>>he made it though.
>
> As of the 2014 census the population of Florida is 19.89 million. The
> 'town' I live in has over 100,000 residents. Of the now 19 confirmed
> deaths in the United States four (4) have been in Florida and our
> resident graduate of both Yale and Harvard is surprised I survived. I
> guess neither Yale or Harvard teach statics or probability. His
> brilliance shines like a week old cow pat.

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 3:57:32 AM10/11/16
We the citizens of Maine do the wheels are in motion to impeach him if it
can be legally done:)

--
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:01:30 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Key word is HE CLAIMS we do but when his book of so called drug dealers
>>was
>>made public the supposed 90% that were black or gangbangers went to less
>>then 20% of either gender.
>>and yes he is an idiot and I DID NOT VOTE FORM HIM AND NEVER WILL.
>>Just as i wont vote for TRUMP EITHER.
>
> Do you think anyone cares?

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 3:57:33 AM10/11/16
Hawk lets get one thing straight saying someone might kick the shit out of
you is not threatening you in any way.
and youre stupid reference to emit gully is totally WRONG.and you don't
archive any thing you aren't that smart.
and i looked up emits history he got sent to prison for being a SEXUAL
PEDOPHILE.
NOT THREATENING YOU OVER THE INTERNET.
I am not scared of you come to Maine and meet me and find out.
the only reason you like to talk tough to me is you think if i was in front
of you i would run from you WRONG
the first time you touched me would be youre l every one does and the world will be happy when
youre gone because youre a bitter asshole .
MAYBE IF YOU TREATED OTHERS BETTER YOU MIGHT BE TREATED THE SAME EVER THINK
OF THAT?

(First you make a threat, with your friends again, and then backpeddle
like a motherfucker to avoid getting busted for making threats over the
internet)

--
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:10:21 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Karma will take care of you in youre own time hawk.
>
> What's a time hawk? Is that like some super space ship I'm going to get?
> A modified Studebaker Hawk that travels in time?
>
>>Not my self:)
>
> Because, as I've said, you're a complete pussy and a coward/
>
>>some day you are going to when out in youre wheel chair get the shit
>>kicked
>>out of you by someone you have pissed off who knows last week last year
>>and
>>they found you.
>
> I'm in a wheelchair? News to me.
>
>>BUT WAIT youre a cripple you say so you must not go out?
>>that's why you have gotten a way with harassing my self and countless
>>others
>>from your computer and never been beaten up or whatever the person you
>>pissed off might do to you.
>
> Mostly because they're pussies like you who like to run their gums and
> talk about how tough they are and what they're going to do. . . or on
> your case what your imaginary friends are going to do because you're too
> much of coward to even go at a cripple. Fucking pussy.
>
>>i have never had to fight in my life WHY SIMPLE
>
> You run and hide behind your mama's skirts and cry that they mean
> girl/boy is going to beat you up and your mother, bless her soul, bursts
> into tears because the bully is half your size and on crutches.
>
>>I don't go around pissing others off or saying this or that about so and
>>so.
>
> You've threatened me, publicly, with violence by your friends (whom no
> one believe exist) on numerous occasions. And yes, each and everyone of
> them has been save and archived off-site.
>
>>I am in a class far higher then you and MY friends think YOU deserve what
>>ever comes your way some day.
>
> You are completely without class.
>
>>as the saying goes karma has a funny way of coming around to bite you.
>>I AM NOT THREATENING YOU OR SAYING IAM GOING TO GO TO FLORIDA AND HARM YOU
>>SO YU GET THAT STRAIGHT.
>
> First you make a threat, with your friends again, and then backpeddle
> like a motherfucker to avoid getting busted for making threats over the
> internet. You should ask Emmett Gulley what happens to little cowards
> who run their mouths on the internet. The wrestling fans had him do five
> years in federal stir for threats with a tellecommunications device.
> Like you he was a fucking moron who violated his parole and went back
> two or three times.
>
>>But the way you treat others some day someone is going to do who knows
>>what
>>to you.
>
> No one's going to do anything to me, Andy. First off, you don't have any
> friends except your mop, have you named it yet? And even if you DID have
> a friend they're not going to be as moronic as you and drive to Florida
> to get even with some cripple who made fun of you.

> [...]

Andy

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 4:12:01 AM10/11/16
Bikers we have a few good gangs like hells angels ever hear of JAKE SAWYER?
he is well known in our state:)
he was one of the high ups in hells angels.
we have a number of biker gangs in Maine both ACTIVE AND NON ACTIVE.
just as Florida does.
gangs are a fact of life depending on ware you live.
the ending fact in all this is one thing hawk you can say you can bust me
for this and that I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.
IF you had such power you would have came and found me by now.
so go talk tough to youre Florida bikers or cripple gang bangers.:)
Even the cops who have all the years of our posts back and forth and by the
way they say you have nothing on me but they could go after you for a number
of things.
one of them being harassment via the news groups.
I am smart enugh to have all the years of posts saved and our local cops
have a copy of it as well.
so keep digging your self a hole hawk.
watch your mouth is there advice to you.
I WILL NEVER BE SCARED OF YOU HAWK NEVER.
LEAN IT AND DEAL WITH IT.
YOU PEACE OF SHIT LOSER.

--
> On Mon, 10 Oct 2016 04:12:36 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Actually i know many of them that have relocated to Maine .
>>and 2 of them laugh there assess off at youre posts and say come get us
>>pretty boy we will show you what Yale can do:)
>
> I've seen what Yalies can do. Usually it's get stomped by bikers and
> metal heads at Toads Place. As for why you're showing people these
> usenet posts? That's just fucking pathetic. That's beyond pathetic. Do
> you show them to mommy too with tears in your eyes, pussy?

Andy

Oct 11, 2016, 5:37:56 AM10/11/16
Not stressed at all just fed up with his threatening me with this and that.
its about time i stood up to the asshole and gave him back the shit he
dishes out.
he and you see me as some weak person who cowers to bullies and i don't and
wont.
someone gets in my face in real life and lays a hand on me they get hit but
good.
rule of fighting if it has to come to that is let them hit you first then
every thing you do after that is self Defense.
the bottom line bill is i am not going to cower and let him win or get the
last word.
when he admits defeat then ill back off.
and believe me he would not last long in Maine someone would kick his ass or
worse.
the locals around here settle things with fists knives and guns.
so i dought he would last long.

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:55:19 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Hawk lets get one thing straight saying someone might kick the shit out of
>>you is not threatening you in any way.
>>and youre stupid reference to emit gully is totally WRONG.and you don't
>>archive any thing you aren't that smart.
>>and i looked up emits history he got sent to prison for being a SEXUAL
>>PEDOPHILE.
>>NOT THREATENING YOU OVER THE INTERNET.
>>I am not scared of you come to Maine and meet me and find out.
>>the only reason you like to talk tough to me is you think if i was in
>>front
>>of you i would run from you WRONG
>>the first time you touched me would be youre l every one does and the
>>world will be happy when
>>youre gone because youre a bitter asshole .
>>MAYBE IF YOU TREATED OTHERS BETTER YOU MIGHT BE TREATED THE SAME EVER
>>THINK
>>OF THAT?
>
> Andy, you seem highly stressed. Has he struck a nerve?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:34 AM10/12/16
It makes purfect sense to me and the rest of the voters in the state of
maine.
I am guessing you are a trump voter:)

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:29:03 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Every one who is a legal citizen of the state of Maine and Is legally in
>>the
>>US is allowed to vote
>
> Stop trying to make sense. You suck at it.

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:35 AM10/12/16
Our census is taken every 2 years:) give or take a year.

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:30:31 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Try posting the census Data From 2016:)
>
> You don't quite get how the US census works or how often it's done. . .
> or multiplcation table, how to tie shoes. In fact Andy, you're not only
> a pussy hiding behind other people and too much of a coward to make a go
> at a cripple you're also utterly fucking ignorant.
>
>>NOT 2 year old data hawk:)
>
> What's a data hawk? Is that another car from Studebaker.
>
>>(As of the 2014 census the population of Florida is 19.89 million. The
>>'town' I live in has over 100,000 residents. Of the now 19 confirmed
>>deaths in the United States four (4) have been in Florida and our
>>resident graduate of both Yale and Harvard is surprised I survived. I
>>guess neither Yale or Harvard teach statics or probability. His
>>brilliance shines like a week old cow pat.)
>
> I see you still can't make sense of the stastics, fucktard. Out of over
> 100k people just in my town, not the entire Atlantic seaboard four
> people died and you, imbecile, are amazed I survived. What a fucking
> idiot.

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:36 AM10/12/16
Not one part about that post is wrong.
it is in our papers all the time .
If a way can be found to force him legally from office he is gone:)

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:31:15 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>We the citizens of Maine do the wheels are in motion to impeach him if it
>>can be legally done:)
>
> We've discussed posting drunk before haven't we, Andy?

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:38 AM10/12/16
I might not spell his name right in my original post but i have looked him
up from youre past posts about him.
and yes he is a sick man was alot of reading to find out how bad he is and
the things he did.
I will give you that.
and yes we all know news group posts are saved for years on many servers.
the same statement stands what HE does AND DID is not anything close to the
bickering between you and i and what might be said between the 2 of us.
show me proof you got him locked up i read lot of the story's on him funny
youre not mentioned at all?
and how did you know he was on parole before the wrestling incident?
Emmett Gulley is someone we are not.

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:55:19 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Hawk lets get one thing straight saying someone might kick the shit out of
>>you is not threatening you in any way.
>
> You're a lawyer now?
>
>>and youre stupid reference to emit gully is totally WRONG.and you don't
>>archive any thing you aren't that smart.
>
> When you're insulting the intelligence of someone else it really helps
> to spell words properly. Put spaces where they belong and start
> sentences with capital letters. Otherwise you come across like a
> chimpanzee bashing randomly at a keyboard.
>
>>and i looked up emits history he got sent to prison for being a SEXUAL
>>PEDOPHILE.
>
> If you can't spell his name you can't possibly look up his history. I
> was there when he was threatening the wrestling fan. I was one of the
> people who reported his continued threats online to his parole officer.
>
> "hello, my name is Emmett Gulley. I recently got out of Fed. Prison for
> sending threats out over the internet:
>
> "mental health is NOT something i need - Emmett Gulley"
>
> What was that about my inability to archive interesting posts?
>

>>NOT THREATENING YOU OVER THE INTERNET.
>>I am not scared of you come to Maine and meet me and find out.
>
> Why should I come to your state, you're the tough guy. . . or rather
> you're the one hiding behind the legs if imaginary tough guys. Do they
> evaporate at the borders of Maine.
>
>>the only reason you like to talk tough to me is you think if i was in
>>front
>>of you i would run from you WRONG
>>the first time you touched me would be youre l every one does and the
>>world will be happy when
>>youre gone because youre a bitter asshole .
>>MAYBE IF YOU TREATED OTHERS BETTER YOU MIGHT BE TREATED THE SAME EVER
>>THINK
>>OF THAT?
>
> You don't deserve to be treated any better than the floating turd you
> are. As for for the rest of your psycho babble I'm not even going to try
> to make sense of it. Looks like you're posting drunk again.

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:39 AM10/12/16
Its funny the quote about Emmett Gulley looks like you cut and pasted it
along with your sometimes bad spelling .
I admit i don't spell perfectly do you?
you deny you make mistakes.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:55:19 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Hawk lets get one thing straight saying someone might kick the shit out of
>>you is not threatening you in any way.
>
> You're a lawyer now?
>
>>and youre stupid reference to emit gully is totally WRONG.and you don't
>>archive any thing you aren't that smart.
>
> When you're insulting the intelligence of someone else it really helps
> to spell words properly. Put spaces where they belong and start
> sentences with capital letters. Otherwise you come across like a
> chimpanzee bashing randomly at a keyboard.
>
>>and i looked up emits history he got sent to prison for being a SEXUAL
>>PEDOPHILE.
>
> If you can't spell his name you can't possibly look up his history. I
> was there when he was threatening the wrestling fan. I was one of the
> people who reported his continued threats online to his parole officer.
>
> "hello, my name is Emmett Gulley. I recently got out of Fed. Prison for
> sending threats out over the internet:
>
> "mental health is NOT something i need - Emmett Gulley"
>
> What was that about my inability to archive interesting posts?
>

>>NOT THREATENING YOU OVER THE INTERNET.
>>I am not scared of you come to Maine and meet me and find out.
>
> Why should I come to your state, you're the tough guy. . . or rather
> you're the one hiding behind the legs if imaginary tough guys. Do they
> evaporate at the borders of Maine.
>
>>the only reason you like to talk tough to me is you think if i was in
>>front
>>of you i would run from you WRONG
>>the first time you touched me would be youre l every one does and the
>>world will be happy when
>>youre gone because youre a bitter asshole .
>>MAYBE IF YOU TREATED OTHERS BETTER YOU MIGHT BE TREATED THE SAME EVER
>>THINK
>>OF THAT?
>
> You don't deserve to be treated any better than the floating turd you
> are. As for for the rest of your psycho babble I'm not even going to try
> to make sense of it. Looks like you're posting drunk again.

Andy

Oct 12, 2016, 3:48:40 AM10/12/16
No i am not scared of you in ANY Way shape or form.
you think you know me because of posted name in the news reader.
its a fake like the email address.
i am smart enugh NEVER to use my actual name in any news group.
Jake Sawyer is one of the baddest hells angels around he is doing a story on
his hells angels life in our local paper called the bollard.
and yes that is how its spelt.
If i was so bad and according to you made so many threats to you you would
have come after me or send the cops after me nether will happen why?
because i am smart enugh not to cross the line to making an actual threat
that could be used against me by the law.
I am good at skating the fine line but staying on the legal side of it:)
I often wonder if you aren't related to Emmett Gulley because you act just
like him.
is he your brother?
SO YOU DONT GET CONFUSED HAWK READ THIS CAREFULLY.
I AM NOT NOW NOR EVER WAS SCARED OF YOU.
say what you wish you are just a punk who runs his mouth from behind his
computer.

--
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 04:11:41 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Bikers we have a few good gangs like hells angels ever hear of JAKE
>>SAWYER?
>>he is well known in our state:)
>>he was one of the high ups in hells angels.
>>we have a number of biker gangs in Maine both ACTIVE AND NON ACTIVE.
>>just as Florida does.
>>gangs are a fact of life depending on ware you live.
>>the ending fact in all this is one thing hawk you can say you can bust me
>>for this and that I AM NOT SCARED OF YOU GET IT IN YOUR HEAD.
>>IF you had such power you would have came and found me by now.
>>so go talk tough to youre Florida bikers or cripple gang bangers.:)
>>Even the cops who have all the years of our posts back and forth and by
>>the
>>way they say you have nothing on me but they could go after you for a
>>number
>>of things.
>>one of them being harassment via the news groups.
>>I am smart enugh to have all the years of posts saved and our local cops
>>have a copy of it as well.
>>so keep digging your self a hole hawk.
>>watch your mouth is there advice to you.
>> I WILL NEVER BE SCARED OF YOU HAWK NEVER.
>>LEAN IT AND DEAL WITH IT.
>>YOU PEACE OF SHIT LOSER.
>
> You're so scared you're quaking in your retard shoes. It's so obvious
> and so funny.

Mike Yetto

Oct 12, 2016, 11:36:03 AM10/12/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> We the citizens of Maine do the wheels are in motion to impeach him if it
> can be legally done:)

Sense makes no parsing and syntax grammar English not.

Mike "huh?" Yetto
--
Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into
your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Mike Yetto

Oct 12, 2016, 11:48:03 AM10/12/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Feel free to ask governer Paul LePage.
> We have and to date he refuses to answer the qustion.

> (I have a question for you. When did "black" and "gangbangers"
> (sic) become genders?)

You are the one who referred to "black" and "gangbangers" (sic)
as gender terms, not the Governor.

Mike "no further gustions for this witless" Yetto
--
"Skepticism is not a position; skepticism is an approach to claims, in
the same way that science is not a subject but a method."

Andy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:17:51 AM10/13/16
If oure excuse for a governer had his way they could:)
but no they cant .

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Jim H" <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 03:30:57 -0400, in
> <45ydnQISbZNRd2DK...@earthlink.com>, "Andy" <N...@n.com>
> wrote:
>
>>It makes purfect sense to me and the rest of the voters in the state of
>>maine.
>>I am guessing you are a trump voter:)
>>

>>"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
>>> On Tue, 11 Oct 2016 03:29:03 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>> Stop trying to make sense. You suck at it.
>

> Indeed so!
>
> It makes no sense whatsoever to say something as utterly ridiculous on
> its face as "Every one who is a legal citizen of the state of Maine
> and Is legally in the US is allowed to vote"... unless (for just one
> example) 5-yr olds can vote in Maine.
> --
> Jim H

Andy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:17:54 AM10/13/16
I can spell bill very well but am not the best at grammar that is true.
but you have never herd me say i am perfect:)

--
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 03:40:05 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I admit i don't spell perfectly
>
> How did it happen that you made it to adulthood without being able to
> spell? Did you drop out of school? Did they pull you out so you could go
> to work? Did you live far enough out in the woods where school just
> wasn't an option?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:17:55 AM10/13/16
Our governor said and i quote 90% the suspects in my book aka the 3 ring
binder of drug dealers arrested in Maine are black or Gang related.
this statement came back to bite him as when the book was released to the
public it contains less then 40% black and Gang related men or women.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:17:56 AM10/13/16
I DID NOT VOTE FOR EITHER governor LaPage OR president OBAMA.
AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP NEXT MONTH EITHER.

--
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 03:30:57 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>It makes purfect sense to me and the rest of the voters in the state of
>
> Purfect? So all Maine voters are pussies like you or are they all
> illiterate morons like you?
>
>>maine.
>>I am guessing you are a trump voter:)
>
> I'm guessing you can't figure out the ballot.

Andy

Oct 13, 2016, 3:18:06 AM10/13/16
further i posted my reply with out doing and Google searches i don't waste
my time looking everything up just to prove someone wrong.
you on the other hand get off on doing just that.
you have yet to publicly post in detail what youre disability is and why you
are such a jerk to others who don't see things your way.

--
> On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 03:32:03 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Our census is taken every 2 years:) give or take a year.
>
> Less than 30 seconds with Google:
> "Starting in 1790, the United States government has taken a census every
> 10 years. A census is an official count of a population. The
> Constitution requires a census to determine how many seats in the U.S.
> House of Representatives each state should have."
>
> It's getting sad, Andy.

Mike Yetto

Oct 13, 2016, 8:24:03 AM10/13/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> Our governor said and i quote 90% the suspects in my book aka the 3 ring
> binder of drug dealers arrested in Maine are black or Gang related.
> this statement came back to bite him as when the book was released to the
> public it contains less then 40% black and Gang related men or women.

That still doesn't address where you got the idea that black or
gang affiliation is a gender.

Mike "read for context" Yetto
--
Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose
of getting laid.

Mike Yetto

Oct 13, 2016, 1:24:04 PM10/13/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>:
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:17:32 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>>further i posted my reply with out doing and Google searches i don't waste
>>my time looking everything up just to prove someone wrong.
>>you on the other hand get off on doing just that.
>>you have yet to publicly post in detail what youre disability is and why you
>>are such a jerk to others who don't see things your way.

> You should set the example by posting your disability first.

He's been doing that all along.

Mike "wait, he's been posting *with* then all along" Yetto
--
"Objectivity cannot be equated with mental blankness; rather,
objectivity resides in recognizing your preferences and then subjecting

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:38:35 AM10/14/16
I never said it was Governer LaPage did.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:53:33 AM10/14/16
Nothing happened not all of us in the world bill are perfect human beings.
seems you and hawk look down on those who are not super rich scholars and
come from the finest collages ect.

--
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:08:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>I can spell bill very well but am not the best at grammar that is true.
>>but you have never herd me say i am perfect:)
>
> My question was, how did you get left behind? What happened?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:53:34 AM10/14/16
I don't have one just learn a bit slower then others but once i learn
something i NEVER FORGET:)

--
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:17:32 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>further i posted my reply with out doing and Google searches i don't waste
>>my time looking everything up just to prove someone wrong.
>>you on the other hand get off on doing just that.
>>you have yet to publicly post in detail what youre disability is and why
>>you
>>are such a jerk to others who don't see things your way.
>
> You should set the example by posting your disability first.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:53:36 AM10/14/16
My vote counts just as yours does hawk.
you might not like it but to bad so sad it counts:)

--
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:12:11 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I DID NOT VOTE FOR EITHER governor LaPage OR president OBAMA.
>>AND WILL NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP NEXT MONTH EITHER.
>
> No one cares. Your votes are irrelevant, just as you are.

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:55:12 AM10/14/16
Bill would only have capital B if it was the start of the secentace.
I said I can spell that was capitalized.

--
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:08:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I can spell bill very well but am not the best at grammar that is true.
>
> you misspelled "Bill", retread.
>
>>but you have never herd me say i am perfect:)
>
> You've made numerous claims to superiority over anyone in the group but
> fail at all attempts.

Andy

Oct 14, 2016, 3:55:14 AM10/14/16
As for who iam when YOU can accept you are NO better then the rest of us
hawk then ill stop attacking you with my posts and giving you shit online.
But due to youre admitted disability YOU CANNOT accept that YOU ARE NO
BETTER THAN THE REST OF US:)

--
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2016 03:17:32 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>further i posted my reply with out doing and Google searches i don't waste
>>my time looking everything up just to prove someone wrong.
>
> You just pretend you're right and when, as always, you're wrong you just
> ignore the conversation and try to move it somewhere else. Like this.
> You don't waste 30 seconds on Google but you waste hours trying to lay
> claim to being the best whatfuckingever on the newsgroup. Woo.
>
>>you on the other hand get off on doing just that.
>
> Making you look like a fool is always fun and quite easy.
>
>>you have yet to publicly post in detail what youre disability is and why
>>you
>>are such a jerk to others who don't see things your way.
>
> Let's see. . .
> A - it's none of your fucking business.
> B - I'm only a 'jerk' to jackholes like you. You'll notice I'm quite
> civil with Mike and Bill. You're just a mouthy cockbite who think's he's
> unique and special and can't accept he's just another grain of sand on
> the beach like everyone else.

Mike Yetto

Oct 14, 2016, 2:00:03 PM10/14/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> I never said it was Governer LaPage did.

Are you seriously claiming that your governor thinks "black"
is a gender?

Mike "did he claim 'ignorant' is a species?" Yetto
--
"The beginning of wisdom is found in doubting; by doubting we come to
the question, and by seeking we may come upon the truth."

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:38 AM10/15/16
You would be suprised at what Governer LaPage thinks at times he is one
shocking and embarraseing governer for sure.
he is in the papers allmost daily for who knows what:)
And No I DID NOT VOTE for him.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:39 AM10/15/16
And what makes YOU so much better then my self or the yale kids or the
harvard kids?

--
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:39:57 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Nothing happened not all of us in the world bill are perfect human beings.
>>seems you and hawk look down on those who are not super rich scholars and
>>come from the finest collages ect.
>
> Like I've said. I only look down on self important morons who can be
> proven wrong at the drop of a hat 90% of the time. You're an idiot. You
> say idiotic things. It's easy to see how much of a joke you are. I've
> also insulted Yalies. So, well there you have it, another of your
> theories fucked.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:41 AM10/15/16
The lying according to YOU not every one else hawk.
JUST YOU

--
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:40:39 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>I don't have one just learn a bit slower then others but once i learn
>>something i NEVER FORGET:)
>
> You've forgotten 99.75% of the lies you've told the group. This is why
> it's so easy to catch you lying.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:42 AM10/15/16
It Counts just as yours does hawk deal with it live with it.
keep it up and ill vote trump just to screw you :)

--
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:41:37 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>My vote counts just as yours does hawk.
>>you might not like it but to bad so sad it counts:)
>
> You're irrelevant, Andy. Your vote is a waste like your life.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:43 AM10/15/16
In this case Hawk you are right i made a mistake .
but unlike you i can admit i make them you so far wont:)

--
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:50:14 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Bill would only have capital B if it was the start of the secentace.
>>I said I can spell that was capitalized.
>
> Bill in the way it was used, a name, is a proper noun and should be
> capitalized if it starts is in the moddle or end of a sentence. You were
> not using the word to refer to things that become a law. You're old
> enough for Schoolhouse Rock.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:44 AM10/15/16
As i said come meet me and find out.
or is Maine to far for the old bitter cripple in Florida to come?
hawk honestly iam glad you live in Florida.
the way you act in Maine you would have been shot stabbed run ever or
whatever the local gangs do these days to guys like you with a mouth that
does NOT know when to shut up.
or better yet try moving to new York and talk the way you do.
would be a body bag for old hawk.
from what i am told almost everything to day is solved with a gun or knives
in new York.
and just so YOU know i have lived in new York in newroshelle .

--
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:54:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>As for who iam when YOU can accept you are NO better then the rest of us
>>hawk then ill stop attacking you with my posts and giving you shit
>>online.
>>But due to youre admitted disability YOU CANNOT accept that YOU ARE NO
>>BETTER THAN THE REST OF US:)
>
> I shit things better than you. I've seen week dead roadkill that had
> more personality. I'm seen garden slugs leaving trails of slime across
> my sidewalk that I'd rather spend time with. The old bitch who screamed
> all night long in the hospital was a better conversationalist than you.
> You, Andy are what's found on the bottom of the barrel AFTER it's been
> scraped. . . four time.
>
> You, are, a, fucking, worthless, pussy. Period.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:31:46 AM10/15/16
P.S. I am still in many ways better then you will EVER be.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:54:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>As for who iam when YOU can accept you are NO better then the rest of us
>>hawk then ill stop attacking you with my posts and giving you shit
>>online.
>>But due to youre admitted disability YOU CANNOT accept that YOU ARE NO
>>BETTER THAN THE REST OF US:)
>
> I shit things better than you. I've seen week dead roadkill that had
> more personality. I'm seen garden slugs leaving trails of slime across
> my sidewalk that I'd rather spend time with. The old bitch who screamed
> all night long in the hospital was a better conversationalist than you.
> You, Andy are what's found on the bottom of the barrel AFTER it's been
> scraped. . . four time.
>
> You, are, a, fucking, worthless, pussy. Period.

Andy

Oct 15, 2016, 2:35:21 AM10/15/16
I noticed you post later and later at night now hawk.
getting so old and crippled you have to sleep allmost all the time ?
you can pack it in any day and the world will be the better for it.
I think You are some how related to Emmit Gulley.
you talk a lot like he does:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2016 03:54:42 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>As for who iam when YOU can accept you are NO better then the rest of us
>>hawk then ill stop attacking you with my posts and giving you shit
>>online.
>>But due to youre admitted disability YOU CANNOT accept that YOU ARE NO
>>BETTER THAN THE REST OF US:)
>
> I shit things better than you. I've seen week dead roadkill that had
> more personality. I'm seen garden slugs leaving trails of slime across
> my sidewalk that I'd rather spend time with. The old bitch who screamed
> all night long in the hospital was a better conversationalist than you.
> You, Andy are what's found on the bottom of the barrel AFTER it's been
> scraped. . . four time.
>
> You, are, a, fucking, worthless, pussy. Period.

Mike Yetto

Oct 15, 2016, 12:12:03 PM10/15/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> It Counts just as yours does hawk deal with it live with it.
> keep it up and ill vote trump just to screw you :)

Any vote for Trump is ill.

Mike "you'll forget before election day" Yetto
--
"There’s nothing magical about science. It is simply a systematic way
for carefully and thoroughly observing nature and using consistent logic

Mike Yetto

Oct 15, 2016, 12:12:03 PM10/15/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> The lying according to YOU not every one else hawk.
> JUST YOU

That punctuation and syntax is according to you, not *anyone*
else, Andy.

Mike "not that you'll understand my point" Yetto
--
"The history of science is riddled with abject failures of scientific
objectivity. But that is just the point-these have been failures of

Mike Yetto

Oct 15, 2016, 12:24:03 PM10/15/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 02:26:22 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>In this case Hawk you are right i made a mistake .
>>but unlike you i can admit i make them you so far wont:)

> I'm not sure I can catch them all this time. . .
> Missing comma in first sentence.
> Failure to capitalize 'I'.
> An unnecessary space after 'mistake' before the period
> Failure to capitalize 'but' the first word of a sentence.
> Missing punctuation after 'unlike you'
> Failure to capitalize 'I', again.
> Failure to capitalize 'I', a third time.
> 'Them' should end the sentence and be followed by a period.
> Failure to capitalize 'So' the first word of a new sentence.
> Misspelled 'won't'.
> Failed to end sentence with a period.

> Did I miss anything?

There are two (possibly three) missing commas in the first sentence.
IE. In this case, Hawk, you are right, I made a mistake.

Mike "that last comma is pedantic argument fodder" Yetto
--
"Science is the difference between wanting a reason to believe and
having a belief in reason."

Mike Yetto

Oct 15, 2016, 12:24:04 PM10/15/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> As i said come meet me and find out.
> or is Maine to far for the old bitter cripple in Florida to come?
> hawk honestly iam glad you live in Florida.
> the way you act in Maine you would have been shot stabbed run ever or
> whatever the local gangs do these days to guys like you with a mouth that
> does NOT know when to shut up.

You stated that there are no gangs or violent crime in Maine.
However, you also stated how tough everyone there is because of
the gangs and violent crime. So, never mind .

> or better yet try moving to new York and talk the way you do.
> would be a body bag for old hawk.
> from what i am told almost everything to day is solved with a gun or knives
> in new York.
> and just so YOU know i have lived in new York in newroshelle .

I grew up one town over from New Rochelle and don't remember it
as a violent crime ridden area. Lots of bars and clubs, though.

Mike "or did you mean neuro-shell?" Yetto
--
"People who shut their eyes to reality simply invite their own
destruction, and anyone who insists on remaining in a state of innocence

Andy

Oct 16, 2016, 3:36:09 AM10/16/16
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.
I bet hawk votes for him.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 16, 2016, 3:36:11 AM10/16/16
That part of new York is not to bad.
Other parts i am told are down right dangerous after dark.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Mike Yetto

Oct 16, 2016, 11:36:05 AM10/16/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.
> I bet hawk votes for him.

We all agree that you'll forget before election day.

Mike "you probably forgot what you agreed with" Yetto
--
Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito that gets into
your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Mike Yetto

Oct 16, 2016, 11:36:06 AM10/16/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 12:13:31 -0400, Mike Yetto
> <unet.li...@xoxy.net> scribbled:

>>So it is writ, so mote it be....
>>-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
>>> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 02:26:22 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>> I'm not sure I can catch them all this time. . .
>>> Missing comma in first sentence.
>>> Failure to capitalize 'I'.
>>> An unnecessary space after 'mistake' before the period
>>> Failure to capitalize 'but' the first word of a sentence.
>>> Missing punctuation after 'unlike you'
>>> Failure to capitalize 'I', again.
>>> Failure to capitalize 'I', a third time.
>>> 'Them' should end the sentence and be followed by a period.
>>> Failure to capitalize 'So' the first word of a new sentence.
>>> Misspelled 'won't'.
>>> Failed to end sentence with a period.
>>
>>> Did I miss anything?
>>
>>There are two (possibly three) missing commas in the first sentence.
>>IE. In this case, Hawk, you are right, I made a mistake.
>>
>>Mike "that last comma is pedantic argument fodder" Yetto

> No, it belongs there I agree. Trying to tear down all Andy's mistakes is
> just a horrible idea. First and foremost it makes you read and reread
> his drivel repeatedly. Then it's like you're hypnotized by the abject
> stupidity. Then there's the terror of being drawn into his bizzarro
> world where he might actually start making sense. Then it's too late,
> you're one of him.

> Oh the humanity!

If you don't accept the possibility of that third comma not
causing an argument you've never dealt with English professors in
the Education Department of a college grading papers.

My some had to wait on two professors in a row with the same
opinion before his certification was approved.

Not that anyone wanted to hire a Social Studies teacher.

Mike "not even Washington, DC that needs lessons in Civics" Yetto
--
"I would defend the liberty of consenting adult creationists to practice
whatever intellectual perversions they like in the privacy of their own

Mike Yetto

Oct 16, 2016, 12:00:04 PM10/16/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> That part of new York is not to bad.
> Other parts i am told are down right dangerous after dark.

Your implication was that New Rochelle is where you learned to
survive in a tough neighborhood, now you claim it is not that
tough. Is that because there is at least one person here who is
familiar with that city?

You also seem unaware the New York is not just a city, but also a
state, and that new Rochelle is not part of New York City, nor
does it border on New York City.

Mike "not that any of this will sink in" Yetto
--
"Schrodinger's douchebag: A guy who says offensive things & decides
whether he was joking based upon the reaction of people around him."

Mike Yetto

Oct 16, 2016, 12:00:04 PM10/16/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Mike Yetto <unet.li...@xoxy.net>:
It is either my arthritis that leads to so many typos, or my
eyesight that makes my proof-reading inadequate.

At any rate, s/third comma causing/third comma not causing and
s/My some/My son/.

Mike "actually, it's both" Yetto

Andy

Oct 17, 2016, 3:36:46 AM10/17/16
Coke is the soda of real men.
I don't drink Pepsi :)

--
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 03:33:30 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.
>>I bet hawk votes for him.
>
> Whomever I vote for is none of your business. A discussion of politics
> with you would be like partical physics, black holes, wny dalmations
> have spots. . . why shoes come in two shapes because you keep getting
> the wrong one on the wrong foot. You're not fit to debate Coke vs Pepsi
> let alone who will lead our country.

Andy

Oct 17, 2016, 3:36:48 AM10/17/16
Oh no i wont i will never vote for Trump.
any man who abuses or degrades women will never get my vote.
Not to mention he makes fun of reporters with disabilities.
Would love to see what hawk would do if he met trump and trump made fun of
him like he did that reporter:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Mike Yetto" <unet.li...@xoxy.net> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 17, 2016, 6:27:01 AM10/17/16
Just your profanity laced reply tells us you are a trump supporter.
you would be a prison cell bitch way faster then Emmit or me but i have no
record so ill never see a prision:)
Rember they pray on disabled people like you hawk:)

--
> On Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:36:27 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Oh no i wont i will never vote for Trump.
>>any man who abuses or degrades women will never get my vote.
>>Not to mention he makes fun of reporters with disabilities.
>>Would love to see what hawk would do if he met trump and trump made fun of
>>him like he did that reporter:)
>
> Not everyone thinks the world is a A-Team re-run, dipshit. Because even
> though your hero (and perpetual misspelling) Emmett Gulley thinks
> Federal Prison is easy. I'm pretty sure a mouthy little fuck like him
> and, well, you, would be someone's cell bitch inside of five minutes. I
> myself have no urge to get arrested or spend time in jail. It's probably
> a lot nicer than your mom's cellar and the food's probably better too.
> You just have to put up with all the anal rape and with the gangs you
> hang out with and your claims you've never been in a fight, you sound
> like the submissive type begging 'use lube this time, please guys!'
> You of course would claim to rush in fists swinging to prove how tough
> (and stupid) you are.

Andy

Oct 17, 2016, 6:27:03 AM10/17/16
I am more fit then YOU will ever be:)