Re: OT Adobe Update

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 3:44:51 AM9/27/16
On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 01:21:01 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>At EVERY adobe update they offer you an optional MacAfee virus scan and you
>can unclick the box and it will NOT install it.
>you have to watch what's on the screen is all.
>if you have it set to automatically update then it will not ask you.
>I NEVER auto update anything i do it manually so i control what is updated
>or installed on my systems:)

Do you actually have a computer of your own? The reason I ask is that
the last I heard you simply use the computer at the office in the mall
where you work the night shift. Do you refer to that computer as "my
system"?

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Sep 27, 2016, 4:18:17 AM9/27/16
Char you like hawk don't bother me with youre negative bs posts.
I know far more then you and hawk combined will ever know
and that is a fact.
Don't agree or like it? then shut up and keep youre comments to youre self.
not to mention the original posters post has NOTHING to do with roadrunner.
so get youre news groups rite or can you even manage that?

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 10:38:44 AM9/27/16
On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 04:17:45 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>Char you like hawk don't bother me with youre negative bs posts.
>I know far more then you and hawk combined will ever know
>and that is a fact.

Possibly, but you know things that I don't really care about, like when
is it better to use 409 and when is it better to use Pine Sol? You very
clearly don't know anything about computers or the written language.

>Don't agree or like it? then shut up and keep youre comments to youre self.
>not to mention the original posters post has NOTHING to do with roadrunner.
>so get youre news groups rite or can you even manage that?

I'll try to get my "news groups rite" if you'll try to stop butchering
the language.

Now get back to work. The mop works better when the water in the bucket
is still warm.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:42:24 AM9/28/16
i own 7 systems actually.
nice of you to ask.
you really should stop listening to hawks bs of what he THINKS he knows
about me.
makes you look as stupid as he is.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:43:08 AM9/28/16
wow you did manage to get the posts in the proper groups this time was it
that hard:)