Re: Dell warranty worth it?

Char Jackson

Sep 27, 2016, 10:45:09 AM9/27/16
On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 02:26:16 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>It's called script kids the out sourced techs dell hires for less then what
>a US based tech would get paid to do the same job.
>most read from a script reader in the tech support software and it keys off
>of certain words you say to them.
>so they aren't actually fixing the problem if it get's fixed at all the
>computer program suggestions is:)

And during the 40 minutes it took you to type that gibberish, the mall
wasn't actually being cleaned. They aren't paying you minimum wage to
sit around and screw off. Get out there and earn it.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Sep 28, 2016, 1:38:55 AM9/28/16
You are right char i am in a union job and make 35 an hour:)
And 75 an hour working for my self as a computer techsupport consultant:)
its users like you and hawk who berate me because i shove in your faces how
much better a life i have and how much better i live.
youre anger and belittling just shows HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE.
you wont EVER be as good as i am.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 1:38:45 AM9/29/16
If you know about unions hawk you would know AFSCME
we are one of the biggest strongest unions in the USA.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:38:19 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>You are right char i am in a union job and make 35 an hour:)
>
> Liar.
>
>>And 75 an hour working for my self as a computer techsupport consultant:)
>
> Liar.
>
>>its users like you and hawk who berate me because i shove in your faces
>>how
>>much better a life i have and how much better i live.
>
> Is's people like us who laugh hysterically in your face when you're
> caught in lie after lie after lie. SO how long were you A+ certified
> again, Andy? Ten years longer than the certification existed? Oh, wait,
> I bet there was a special beta test of the A+ certification just for
> Maine residents years before anyone else got to take it, right? Come
> one, let's se you cover this lie.
>
>>youre anger and belittling just shows HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE.
>>you wont EVER be as good as i am.
>
> I don't ever want to be as good at scrubbing a toilet as you, Andy.
>

> --
> 'What Profiteth It A Kingdom If The Oxen Be Deflated?'
> Riddles II, v3
> - T. Pratchett

Andy

Sep 29, 2016, 3:04:26 AM9/29/16
Hawk if you have the misguided idea that ill suddenly start posting copies
of my pay checks and other information in a public news group just to prove
you wrong iam not going to.
all you really want is me to say i don't have this or that degree ect why ?
so you can say i told you so so you can go on and on about how right you
were and this and that it's not gonna happen sorry.
you remind me of the school yard bully's i used to punch in the face until
they got the idea that i wont be picked on or put down ect.
but back then it was not illegal for school kids to fight.
sure you got spoken to and youre parents told ect.
but that was it.
i have never backed down to someone in my life and i wont start now.
maybe some day you will understand that.
the more you go on and on about me the more ill give it right back to you.
you know from the past how to get me to leave you alone and not put the hawk
name in a post and that is to just keep youre mouth and comments to your
self.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"-= Hawk =-" <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 28 Sep 2016 01:38:19 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>You are right char i am in a union job and make 35 an hour:)
>
> Liar.
>
>>And 75 an hour working for my self as a computer techsupport consultant:)
>
> Liar.
>
>>its users like you and hawk who berate me because i shove in your faces
>>how
>>much better a life i have and how much better i live.
>
> Is's people like us who laugh hysterically in your face when you're
> caught in lie after lie after lie. SO how long were you A+ certified
> again, Andy? Ten years longer than the certification existed? Oh, wait,
> I bet there was a special beta test of the A+ certification just for
> Maine residents years before anyone else got to take it, right? Come
> one, let's se you cover this lie.
>
>>youre anger and belittling just shows HOW JEALOUS YOU ARE.
>>you wont EVER be as good as i am.

Char Jackson

Oct 1, 2016, 2:24:45 AM10/1/16
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 01:49:52 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>you tell that to them she taped the phone conversation with them and that is
>what she was told.

Give me her contact info and I'll be happy to have a friendly chat with
her.

>It will be her LAST dell let me tell you.
>to bad her and her husband were about to buy 2 NEW Dell XPS gameing systems.
>oh well

Sure they were.

--

Char Jackson

Char Jackson

Oct 1, 2016, 2:28:59 AM10/1/16
On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 01:52:15 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>Char do you think youre classy?

Compliments will get you nowhere.

>here is something to think about.
>If you don't have anything good to say DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
>would be a good motto for you to live by.

I'm sorry, but I don't take advice from retards. Oops, I mean
handicapped or mentally challenged people, if that's how you'd rather be
called.

While you're at it, though, you might want to consider whether you
should take your own advice? After all, if you'd learn to shut up you'd
be well on your way to telling a whole lot fewer lies.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Oct 1, 2016, 3:49:28 AM10/1/16
Considering you are one look in the mirror.
and why would i give you someone's contact information.
I wouldn't trust you from a hole in the head.
I would also watch what you say those who constantly pick on others like you
do karma has a funny way of coming around to BITE YOU:)
I suppose IF you had kids if one was disabled or the like you would shun
them?
if you answer yes to that then you dont deserve kids or to be a mother.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Andy

Oct 3, 2016, 3:25:55 AM10/3/16
I have none.
my Iq is just below Genuis :)
don't care what you hawk bill g or the rest of the trolls think.
I know what i can and cant do what i own and don't own ect.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Bill G" <niobr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 03:48:55 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Considering you are one look in the mirror.
>>and why would i give you someone's contact information.
>>I wouldn't trust you from a hole in the head.
>>I would also watch what you say those who constantly pick on others like
>>you
>>do karma has a funny way of coming around to BITE YOU:)
>>I suppose IF you had kids if one was disabled or the like you would shun
>>them?
>>if you answer yes to that then you dont deserve kids or to be a mother.
>
> What exactly is your disability? Has anyone ever told you?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 3, 2016, 3:26:47 AM10/3/16
The only sign like that would be on you.

--
> On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:29:05 -0400, -= Hawk =-
> <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 01:27:52 -0500, Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
>>scribbled:
>>But then no one would pay attention to him. I'm sure he's happier being
>>laughed at and ridiculed than be utterly and completely ignored like a
>>ball of dust under the couch. Even negative attention is better than
>>having no existence whatsoever.
>
> The strange and curious allure of the Kick Me sign, I guess.
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 3, 2016, 3:27:41 AM10/3/16
Yes with youre head hawk.
after you got the shit beat out of you by one of my friends:)

--
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 11:51:03 -0500, Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
>>On Sat, 1 Oct 2016 03:48:55 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Considering you are one look in the mirror.
>>>and why would i give you someone's contact information.
>>>I wouldn't trust you from a hole in the head.
>>>I would also watch what you say those who constantly pick on others like
>>>you
>>>do karma has a funny way of coming around to BITE YOU:)
>>>I suppose IF you had kids if one was disabled or the like you would shun
>>>them?
>>>if you answer yes to that then you dont deserve kids or to be a mother.
>>
>>What exactly is your disability? Has anyone ever told you?
>
> He'll scrub the toilet without even being asked.

Andy

Oct 3, 2016, 3:28:19 AM10/3/16
We have proof hawk is a degerate idiot:)

--
> On Sun, 02 Oct 2016 11:52:45 -0500, Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>
> scribbled:
>
>>On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 10:29:05 -0400, -= Hawk =-
>><Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 01 Oct 2016 01:27:52 -0500, Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
>>>scribbled:
>>>
>>>But then no one would pay attention to him. I'm sure he's happier being
>>>laughed at and ridiculed than be utterly and completely ignored like a
>>>ball of dust under the couch. Even negative attention is better than
>>>having no existence whatsoever.
>>
>>The strange and curious allure of the Kick Me sign, I guess.
>
> Human contact, even be it a kick in the ass, is proof you exist.

Mike Yetto

Oct 3, 2016, 7:00:04 PM10/3/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Bill G <niobr...@yahoo.com>:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:27:55 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>>We have proof hawk is a degerate idiot:)

> WTF is degerate?

Apparently, Hawk comes from the town of Degera, a village near
What-the-Fuck-Is-He-On-About-Now.

Mike "I think its near Frostbite Falls" Yetto
--
"Anyone is entitled to have his hunch, but before a hunch can attain
even the modest dignity of an informed guess it needs to be shaped by an

Char Jackson

Oct 4, 2016, 3:42:44 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 02:04:33 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>The only reason you char Jackson and hawk bill g etc think i lie is because
>of 2 reasons.
>1. I don't always spell the best big deal.
>2. I don't post pictures of my degrees ect why? its none of your or any one
>else's business what degrees i have or don't have it's that simple.

You make it everyone's business when you publicly lie about it.

Constantly lying doesn't seem to bother you. How sad and pathetic.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:44:18 AM10/4/16
Can't help if its a fact do you know for a fact what my actual IQ is ????
NO so you have nothing to prove or disprove i am not just below that of a
Genius.
have you seen the wall of awards i have won for building some of the best
computers in my state?
or the work i have done for charity for those less fortunate then i am ?
I am well liked and respected in my town for the work i do for many of them.
And yes i know there are many out in the world smarter then i am.
I will never debate that.
But unless you know me personally and know what i have or don't have Don't
judge me.

--
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:25:31 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>my Iq is just below Genuis :)
>
> That's the kind of statement that leads people to make fun of you.
>
> --
> Bill

Char Jackson

Oct 4, 2016, 3:45:09 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 02:06:24 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>You are right about that.
>But in the state of Maine i used to be a tech support rep you both have to
>agree to be recorded or either of you can chose to end the call at any time
>even at the start:)
>I my self have done it many times.
>Company's don't really want to lose business over a recorded phone call if
>allot of money is at stake:)

If you really were doing tech support, which could very well be another
lie, I feel really badly for the people who called for help and got you.

--

Char Jackson

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:52:42 AM10/4/16
If i wanted to believe you me i could. and would.
showdacon is one of the most deadly forms of self defense and i have a black
belt in it.
have i had to use it to date ?
no most back off when shown the certificate i got when i graduated at the
top of my class naturally:)

--
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:27:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes with youre head hawk.
>>after you got the shit beat out of you by one of my friends:)
>
> How come it's always by your friends? Are you physically incapable of
> doing anything yourself?
>
> --
> Bill

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:53:21 AM10/4/16

> On Mon, 3 Oct 2016 03:27:12 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:
>
>>Yes with youre head hawk.
>>after you got the shit beat out of you by one of my friends:)
>
> Because you're too much of a complete and utter fucking pussy to go
> after a cripple on your own? Fucking cowardly piece of shit hiding
> behind (imaginary) friends. You're pathetic.

Andy

Oct 4, 2016, 3:56:21 AM10/4/16
I still do it for another company actually.
I am a level 3 tech aka top tier.
I don't deal with the idiots at level 1 .
I work hard at what i do and get promoted often:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Char Jackson" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

Wolf K

Oct 4, 2016, 8:49:09 AM10/4/16
Don't worry, it's a scripted decision tree based on FAQs. No insight
required. But thank the Random Factor if you happen to get a tech that
actually understands the system.

Have a good day,

--
Best,
Wolf K

Ken Blake

Oct 4, 2016, 10:57:34 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:43:54 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> wrote:

>Can't help if its a fact do you know for a fact what my actual IQ is ????
>NO so you have nothing to prove or disprove i am not just below that of a
>Genius.
>have you seen the wall of awards i have won for building some of the best
>computers in my state?
>or the work i have done for charity for those less fortunate then i am ?

Keep blowing your own horn! It makes you sound more and more like a
teenager.

Being such a braggart will make everyone here respect you and the
statements you make less and less, and disbelieve all your computer
advice all the more.

Oct 4, 2016, 11:02:44 AM10/4/16
Andy wrote:
> Can't help if its a fact do you know for a fact what my actual IQ is ????
> NO so you have nothing to prove or disprove i am not just below that of a
> Genius.
> have you seen the wall of awards i have won for building some of the best
> computers in my state?
> or the work i have done for charity for those less fortunate then i am ?
> I am well liked and respected in my town for the work i do for many of them.
> And yes i know there are many out in the world smarter then i am.
> I will never debate that.
> But unless you know me personally and know what i have or don't have Don't
> judge me.

Careful, you don't want to break your arm by patting yourself on the back!

Ken Blake

Oct 4, 2016, 11:03:40 AM10/4/16
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 02:44:10 -0500, Char Jackson <no...@none.invalid>
wrote:
Ditto! He probably did his tech support working someplace like the
Geek Squad or RadioShack !

Paul

Oct 4, 2016, 12:04:17 PM10/4/16
Andy wrote:

> But unless you know me personally

Sometimes, that isn't necessary.

You can learn a lot about a person,
just by the way they write.

Paul

Stormin' Norman

Oct 4, 2016, 12:26:02 PM10/4/16
On Tue, 04 Oct 2016 12:04:17 -0400, Paul <nos...@needed.invalid>
wrote:
True enough. However, the real measure of a person is how they treat
animals and other people who don't fit into the norm.

When a group of intelligent people gang up upon someone who is
obviously not quite right, regardless of the justification, one has to
question the value of the intelligence and humanity possessed by said
gang members.

Mike Yetto

Oct 4, 2016, 6:12:04 PM10/4/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
Andy <N...@n.com>:
> If i wanted to believe you me i could. and would.
> showdacon is one of the most deadly forms of self defense and i have a black
> belt in it.

Do you mean Shodokan Aikido? It is a tournament style meant only
for competition.

> have i had to use it to date ?
> no most back off when shown the certificate i got when i graduated at the
> top of my class naturally:)

Yes that is what all martial artists do. They pull out the
certificate that they carry with them and show it to their
attackers and run away from the laughter.

Next you'll tell us you are a personal friend of Kenji Tomiki.

Mike "or did you mean Shotokan?" Yetto
--
"Science is not the opposite of art or expression. Science has no
motives or end goal other than to inform. You can act on that

Mike Yetto

Oct 4, 2016, 6:24:04 PM10/4/16
So it is writ, so mote it be....
-= Hawk =- <Ha...@Spam-Me-Not.cfl.rrNOT.com>:
> On Tue, 4 Oct 2016 03:56:07 -0400, "Andy" <N...@n.com> scribbled:

>>I still do it for another company actually.
>>I am a level 3 tech aka top tier.
>>I don't deal with the idiots at level 1 .
>>I work hard at what i do and get promoted often:)

> If you're at level three then you've been promoted. . . twice. That's
> not all that 'often'.

Perhaps he started at level 0.04 after six months probation.

Mike "or maybe his mop closet is on level 3 of the garage" Yetto
--
"On my 70th birthday, I was asked how I felt about mankind’s prospects.
This is my reply: We are behaving like yeasts in a brewer’s vat,