Facebook, Inc. 1601 Willow Rd Menlo Park, CA 94025 are dirty kikes. The Epoch Times 7001 529 14th St NW, Suite 446 Washington, DC 20045 are dirty kikes. NewsMax 1174 Lake Terry Dr, Unit O, West Palm Beach, FL 33411 are dirty kikes.

1 view

Go deface and purge CityxGuide.com, Backpage.com, and 1backpage.com. Because they waste of electricity

Feb 12, 2021, 2:21:59 PM2/12/21
Marjorie Greene is an equal opportunity hater. She hates Muslims and she
hates Jews. She hates Blacks and she hates students who were victims of mass
shootings. #ExpelMarjorie

@JamesUrbaniak Republicans tell lies Fascism is on the rise Truth &justice
are despised So is compromise But we've got lasers So if I were them I'd
advise To root out hate & then condemn Congresswoman #MarjorieTaylorGreene
Because you never know where we'll point our laser beam #ExpelGreene
https://t.co/fiLnH0ZQut

On Facebook in 2018, now-Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) endorsed a
conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton participated in a satanic child
murder and ordered a hit on a police officer to cover it up.
https://t.co/VPOXyBosmm https://t.co/TXCwtcZ8My

Arrest them on the spot. This should not be hard. https://t.co/GnGhG1PH1I

It’s pretty incredible how much Joe Biden has done in his first week of
office.

Video has resurfaced of conspiracy theorist Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene
harassing Parkland shooting survivor David Hogg https://t.co/w1ehXCpRSE

- Increased vaccines going to states by 16% today - Ending DOJ contracts
with private prisons - Treating press with respect - Rejoined WHO - Rejoined
Paris Climate Accord - Honoring Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill - Pausing
student loan payments and evictions - Defending Dreamers

We aren’t the seditionists, Rudy. @ProjectLincoln https://t.co/vcRfM3p5VR

⚔️Happy Titty Tuesday!⚔️ Like/rt/follow if you love titties! #tits #hot
#sext #sexy #boobs #cleavage #tittydrop #nsfw #onlyfans #sexworker #nudes
#nipslip #bigboobs #horny #naughty #babe https://t.co/fjmXWVBr89

👇👇👇 https://t.co/pSlclSCRq4

Facebook Oversight Board Says Nipple Moderation Can Hurt Women's Free Speech
https://t.co/8VPxrUfxZp #equalrights #freethenipple

Thank you so much. #Michelsworld #braless #bralessstyle #bralessinpublic
#bralessandflawless #nobra #NoBraNoProblem https://t.co/AKMuyCCw2e

Rep. Gomez just revealed why he’s filing the bill to expel Marjorie Taylor
Greene https://t.co/l1seyrN46z

📺 NEW VIDEO Retweet this far and wide: @BetteMidler has a message for
Donald Trump. #GoodbyeDonnie https://t.co/woCFxm47NJ

#nobragang always out and about 💭 https://t.co/3eu6Mfeqa7

😍 WE LOVE BOOBS 😍 💗 #downblouse #sexy 💗 #nipslip #nipslips 💗 #oops
#tits #greattits 💗 #boobs #cleavage https://t.co/2j3e6auvfT

I want to share this lunch. #braless #bralessstyle #bralessinpublic
#bralesseveryday #bralessandflawless #nobra #NoBraNoProblem
https://t.co/ny8x5VYrVk

- Repealed Trump's hateful Muslim Ban - Ended the Zero Tolerance Policy that
kidnapped kids - Reversed the transgender military ban - Ordered 200M more
vaccine doses - Federal mask mandate - Invoked Defense Production Act to
produce Covid supplies

Majorie Taylor Green had a 4 tweet tantrum when Nike signed Colin Kaepernick
to a new deal in 2018. Racists are always telling on themselves when it
comes to the banned QB. https://t.co/yKrTAk6ZcJ

https://t.co/8cpSZHjuty

Oh now that hyper partisan political groups have literally attacked
democracy, now FB dials back on pushing political groups
https://t.co/Xtp23WNv90

@BuddJenn All of the above, again I think I've fell into The twilight zone.
#TrumpFamilyForPrison2021 #GOPDomesticTerrorists https://t.co/pbt6fb6Z34

The Republican party will not disavow Marjorie Taylor Greene – she is the
party https://t.co/IQnSxhnU1q

If you incite a riot or a terrorist attack against the United States Capitol
and kill a cop, you are going to prison. "They make Benedict Arnold look
like Captain America!" @MissyModell & @MeidasTouch 🪙🪙🪙
https://t.co/ZscDObuxEr

Welcome to Thursday everyone 👋! The week is ticking along & the weekend is
edging closer! Are you ready for a boob inspector task? Which of these 2️⃣
girls has your favourite boobs 🤔? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in
comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/IfD0XkCcnj

Never gonna be president now! https://t.co/qA9QCyB6lA

Welcome to Wednesday 😀! Are you ready to start the day with a fun boob
inspector task😝? Which of these 4️⃣ girls has your favourite boobs 😍? Post
your choice in comments if you can decide👇 Hmmm, as always it’s a VERY
tough choice today 🤔 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/VJuhtR0n77

#nobraeveryday 🖐 https://t.co/z91jk1uRia

Welcome to Wednesday 😀! Are you ready to start the day with a fun boob
inspector task😝? Which of these 4️⃣ snow girls ⛄️ has your favourite boobs
😍? Sadly we can’t see every girls boobs this time! Post your favourite in
comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/ohcE5HsusP

#nipplets #pokies #nipplay #bralessinpublic #nobraeveryday #buds a poppin
#publicbulge https://t.co/AzYpXAV7Gi

In a newly uncovered 2018 FB post, Marjorie Taylor Greene endorsed the
conspiracy theories that 9/11 was an inside job and that the Sandy Hook
shooting was staged. She also (again) endorsed the conspiracy theory that
the Parkland shooting was staged. https://t.co/cxgyPELg7w

Kayleigh’s lies resulted in the deaths of over 400,000 Americans. Any
advertiser who supports Fox “News” supports the genocide of Americans.
https://t.co/xKcBJjsLvH

#mondaycoffeemonday En mode #NoBraNoProblem https://t.co/mTltmz79jY

Think Trump is leaving tomorrow? Think again. Facebook and YouTube STILL
show THOUSANDS of Trump posts & videos with his election lies and calls to
"fight!" RT & tell @Facebook @YouTube: On January 20th, remove Trump from
your platforms, PERMANENTLY! #BanTrumpSaveDemocracy https://t.co/FnYeKMGgyq

Welcome to Wednesday 😀! Who fancies a mid-week treat 🙋‍♂️? Lets start the
day with a fun boob inspector task😝! Which of these 2️⃣ girls has your
favourite boobs 😍? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in comments if you can
decide👇! #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/NWCjlodOKQ

OBSTRUCTION: More evidence in plain sight. https://t.co/qTBPuY6qz2

U.S. Capitol domestic terrorist Jenna Ryan is now BEGGING for money after
she did not receive a pardon from Trump. @dotjenna, you are in a whole lot
of trouble! https://t.co/9hQOAJ2pnv

Dominion suing Rudy for 1.3 billion dollars. https://t.co/mpLyQz3TA5

📝STATEMENT📝 Statement on behalf of the Real Facebook Oversight Board in
response to the Facebook Oversight Board (@OversightBoard) taking up a
permanent ban for Donald Trump https://t.co/vxfAcGwJUB

#BuildBarkBetter https://t.co/qL7aILjHEH

#nipslip #freethenip #freethetit #bralessisbest #nobra #nobranoproblem
#cleavage #underboob #sideboob #flashinginpublic #ass #seethroughblouse
#hardnipple #boob #freethenipplemovement #freetheboobies
https://t.co/QEoreQNUUB

We are taking on Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and any elected official or candidate
up and down the ballot this cycle that cheered on, fueled and supported the
insurrection. Help us get these billboards up immediately:
https://t.co/zz1cnfx3FX

@MeidasTouch #JoshHawleyIsATraitor #JoshHawleyIsALiar
#JoshHawleySeditiousTraitor #JoshHawleyMustResign

#exhibionist #exhibition #voyeurlife #voyeur #nobra #braless #nobraforlife
#nobra4life #flashingwives #FlashingInPublic #PublicSlut #publicdisplay
#downblouse #openblouse #nipslips #nobranoproblem #underboob #cleavage
#publicnaked https://t.co/xWROVeZ6Wr

Online child sex abuse spiked by 31% in 2020, with at least 13 million
disturbing images on Facebook and Instagram https://t.co/Vw0BlSXwDT

Shaking to the gym! Want to come? #nipslip #freethenip #freethetit
#bralessisbest #nobra #nobranoproblem #cleavage #underboob #sideboob
#flashinginpublic #ass #seethroughblouse #hardnipple #boob
#freethenipplemovement #freetheboobies https://t.co/o9xrnNLo0H

My Pillow Guy Mike Lindell Permanently Banned From Twitter
https://t.co/8GpDcKMSO0

#freethenipple https://t.co/yCG105XU85

Welcome to Friday 👋! The weekend is so close it is teasing us now 😈! Are
you ready for a boob inspector task 😝? Which of these 2️⃣ fun girls has
your favourite boobs 👀? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in the comments👇
#FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/fVa1BlMhFr

#bralessinpublic #nobraeveryday #freethetiddies https://t.co/8CQicezGy8

“We want to stop this behavior...and we know we have a lot more to do.”
Sound familiar? This ⁦@TaylorLorenz⁩ piece spells out why ⁦@instagram⁩ is no
better than it’s parent company ⁦@Facebook⁩ when it comes to harassment. No
surprise. https://t.co/j76qKLmM9d

To recap Steve Bannon... - Called for the beheadings of Wray and Fauci on
Facebook - Fundraised his fraudulent border wall scheme on Facebook -
Harvested the data of Facebook users with Cambridge Analytica And he's not
banned from Facebook? So...⬇️ https://t.co/sO2fmKmmut

UPDATE: On Thursday, I flagged an ad on Facebook by American Crossroads that
contained a blatantly false attack on Warnock. It was debunked by a Facebook
fact-checking partner and removed. But now, American Crossroads has
republished THE EXACT SAME AD https://t.co/PV4eaokSQS

Facebook is a threat to public safety & security. Facebook needs to be
broken up & criminally prosecuted https://t.co/mjLm66AQdd

🛑Government warning!!! #masks are much more useful than #bras!!🛑 #nobra
#braless #BralessIsTheBest #freethenippple #COVID__19
https://t.co/strZDyGGDX

#ostomybag #Crohns https://t.co/1mkFGrPnns

Haste this day: https://t.co/4QaCojJE9M

GO SELENA GO! https://t.co/RJBj6mqjSk

#TrumpIsACriminal Trump is a fascist. Refuse to accept a fascist America
https://t.co/yH33FTFZo5

Scar on my chest after removal precancerous skin mole
https://t.co/6zrtpVdQrq

Braless babes in public 😋 Full videos on https://t.co/SADZbSDpBS
https://t.co/rC7VrnvR2Q

Be creative, be free, be sexy... Go #braless and have fun! Thank you so
much, @pleasurechestq1 for this beautiful moment. https://t.co/vMRmkMlVh8

Nice top to wear #braless. #nobraeveryday #bralessandflawless
#BralessIsTheBest #bralessinpublic #freethenipples #seethrough #nipslip
https://t.co/OzdFFqAjEL

Welcome to Thursday 👋! It’s Christmas Eve 🎄🎅🏻! Are you ready for a
Christmassy boob inspector task? Which of these 2️⃣ festive girls ⛄️ has
your favourite boobs 🤔? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in comments👇
#FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/xzj0HChaPK

Look, I may not be a legal scholar, but if nearly all 50 states and the
Federal Govt is suing your ass for being a criminal enterprise. Yous a
criminal enterprise Zuck

A woman should never be afraid of being herself. #braless #nobraeveryday
#bralessandflawless #BralessIsTheBest #bralessinpublic #freethenipples
#braless4ever https://t.co/DK3DgROdiY

The Vaccines Are Coming. A Divided and Distrustful America Awaits. Misinfo
on social media has helped the spread of #COVID19, and the platforms are
complicit. They have sowed distrust in community and science, it is time to
detox their algorithms. #StopDisinfo @mirjordan https://t.co/npazurL3vu

Just reminiscing and remembering the many times Pornhub slandered me by
calling me a “racist” this year with literally zero evidence. #projection
#Traffickinghub https://t.co/n4FqwQl2YX

Did anyone order pizza tonight? 🍕🤤👅 #pizza #Bye2020 #NewYear #hungry
#Foodie #foodlover #nsfw #underboob #freethenippple https://t.co/YP6O2WFhMI

@DoYouEvenLif @donwinslow @FanastaciaLA Nah, this ain't no Lord Voldemort he
who must not be named bullshit I'll say that motherfucker's name and call
him a motherfucker in the process. #DonaldTrumpIsAMotherFucker

When #ElizabethDanu dances #braless, we know god exists. #bralessandflawless
#BralessIsTheBest #bralessinpublic #freethenipples #seethrough #Braless4ever
https://t.co/kZKhvdFbKM

NEW w/ @rmac18: Sources and exclusive documents reveal how Facebook’s $80 ad
juggernaut has enabled a global economy of dishonesty where scammers,
hackers, and disinformation peddlers rip off and manipulate people around
the world. https://t.co/hooK2dahH7

https://t.co/cuYlMaCnLZ

Does anyone think this top would be better with a bra? #nobraeveryday
#bralessandflawless #BralessIsTheBest #bralessinpublic #freethenipples
#nippleslip #nipslip https://t.co/Qp7bmGNdvz

Zuckerberg must be held criminally liable for his actions
https://t.co/WhHHXgKojL

Fuck these people. https://t.co/bvuwJ83Mjg

Reindeer Boobs Are the New NSFW Holiday Trend You Need in Your Life
https://t.co/E3kxbtm0Vk #reindeerboob

This is one of our favourite #NoBraDay ❌👙 clips 😍! If you’re out and about
today do send your photos and videos, this one is definitely taking part👇
#FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/2O8tWqKfFF

#XXXMas @sexyhalloween13 #reindeerboob https://t.co/7Xgua0cAJe

I received a sample episode of @EpochTimes, a Right Wing Conspiracy Theory
rag disguised as a "Newspaper." It was included in my local Red State paper,
the @bhfp. I remember when small town newspapers had the highest integrity.

Welcome to Thursday 👋! The week is ticking along & the weekend is teasing
us! Are you ready for a boob inspector task? Which of these 2️⃣ best friend
girls ❤️ has your favourite boobs 🤔? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in
comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/W6A9ywiHBI

(2018) Graham: “Who is your biggest competitor?” Zuckerberg:
“Google...(etc)” (2020) Google, Facebook Agreed to Team Up Against Possible
Antitrust Action, Draft Lawsuit Says https://t.co/BCi1qm08Ko

My pitbull girl on that christmass #reindeerboob sweater
https://t.co/E5bOd8iL11

#ReindeerBoob "Disfrazar” los #senos de #reno, la tendencia para #Navidad
https://t.co/gNSmKyckQ6 / #Polanco #CDMZ https://t.co/i0UMeSLTkq

Welcome to Sunday everyone 😀! Are you ready to start the day with a fun
task? It would be rude not to 😝! Which of these 4️⃣ cheeky girls has your
favourite boobs? Can you pick a favourite 🤔? Post your choice in the
comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/53cU569eKv

Solo la máscara es obligatoria #freethenipple https://t.co/btNq7jIJo1

#ReindeerBoob is all the rage these days! #DanAndKody break it down in
episode 102! Listen here 🔊 https://t.co/kxlPgUwxAs #Podernfamily
#VarietyPodcast #Christmas #Comedy https://t.co/PzDt99Ondr

@LailaMickelwait Wanna make $10G? A reward of up to $10,000 is available for
information leading to this guy's arrest. He's the creator of Girls Do Porn
and is currently on the lam. https://t.co/CtrXpIbMne

Thanks for sharing this with us👇😍 Sometimes they might pop out but these
things can happen on #NoBraDay ❌👙 If you’re taking part, we want to see!
Tag us in your photos or send us a DM! #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌
https://t.co/tPylBRBGb6

麋鹿奶! (°ー°〃) #reindeerboob https://t.co/aPDbkZo0hA

@masterpiecekaty @Madonna Its actually confirmed by politicians and the
news. The policy takes place today and its meant to weed out activists and
sex workers. I get the information is scary but downplaying it as fake isn't
helping anyone. https://t.co/rMe2sMcXTr

Osteen’s church grabbed $4.4million. Daystar's lead televangelist took
$4million and bought a jet. Robert Jeffress took up to $5million. Taxpayer
dollars—you're funding their religious empires. And it never should've
happened. My latest for @RDispatches https://t.co/WDOfpYx3RG

Former GirlsDoPorn Employee Pleads Guilty to Federal Sex Trafficking Charges
GirlsDoPorn was a former PornHub PARTNER Ruben Andre Garcia, 31, is one of 6
people charged GirlsDoPorn's creator, New Zealand native Michael James
Pratt, remains at large https://t.co/4bevBTqYQC

Welcome to Wednesday 😀! Are you ready to start the day with a fun boob
inspector task😝? Which of these 4️⃣ girls 🏊‍♀️ has your favourite boobs
😍? Post your choice in comments if you can decide👇! Hmmm it’s a VERY tough
choice today 🤔! #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/yDuo9HNrtU

#WhatYouCanDoInAMonth invent a sunbed for huge titted ladies ;)
#freethenippple https://t.co/E7M2QDIoF8

Welcome to Friday 👋! The week is almost over & we’re ready to welcome the
weekend! Are you ready for a boob inspector task 😝? Which of these 2️⃣
lovely girls has your favourite boobs 👀? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice
in comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/KPjQ2PpUVP

https://t.co/1b0tEWbMNX behold the horror that is #ReindeerBoob

Welcome to Tuesday 👋! The week is still young so we’re here to brighten
things up! Are you ready for a boob inspector task? Which of these 3️⃣ girls
has your favourite boobs 😍? ⬅️ Left ↔️ Middle ➡️ Right Post your choice in
comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/8eVrxD6eBR

Thank you.. so much @fitinthisriss 💞 Free the nipple.. follow this epic
babe. #freethenipple #beautiful #tonguesout https://t.co/GTiAnpVcXA

Subtle reminder to #freethenippple and #WearYourMask #Procreate #digitalart
#animation https://t.co/toxC6iaEst

NYC Nude City Guide https://t.co/uRT7kCX2yg

Kristi Noem likes to describe her state as an example for the whole nation,
even the world, to follow in addressing the pandemic. Her neighboring states
beg to differ. https://t.co/ZuaXlbe0mg

Keep legalizing shirtless equality protest going we only need 15 more States
to legalize shirtless women that's easy sqezzy lemon pezzy we already went
from 0 up to 35 legal no one is stopping us obviously so we're winning this.
We are going through all cities & states of USA!!!! https://t.co/QSMnnR3bxh

It's unconstitutional in America/USA to censor or delete shirtless women,
nudity based on gender for existing. We have the right to exist peacefully
( life, liberty and pursuit of happiness ) NO one is allowed to be deleting
us from social media based on gender or appearances. https://t.co/8z8M0AFi2P

Facebook often bans accounts for literally nothing at all. But when it comes
to steve bannon wanting to behead Fauci welp then Facebook is weirdly
helpless to that 🤷🏼‍♀️ https://t.co/8rV9wcR9VJ

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple if this is legal for a man to do why can't
women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/X4AYSDVgZC

women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/xAjiVgwvD9

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple if this is legal for a man to do why can't
women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/42yr5wFX79

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple If men can do this in public why can't women ?
https://t.co/Gb6lLFyILL

Moria Johnston here exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple If men can do this in public why can't women ?
https://t.co/UyWG131x2O

women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/R4YyoNFlVU

women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/OaHCZSV4X0

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple if this is legal for a man to do why can't
women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/ikZc1oFBui

I found some Clitocybe nuda, or Wood Blewit! I put up a video about finding
them behind the paywall on my Patreon. https://t.co/3HFCi7BrEQ I'd love to
have you support my future work and adventures! https://t.co/lcALskxEbP
#mushrooms #getoutdoors #freethenipple #braless #beyou
https://t.co/Qy2CJEDOzG

If you can, get out and vote! If it isn't time in your state please make a
plan! You can see more of me and my work here: https://t.co/3HFCi7BrEQ Or,
in these other places: https://t.co/lcALskxEbP I'd love to have your
support! #SupportArtists #freethenipple #braless #beyou
https://t.co/wQiiupDMkD

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple if this is legal for a man to do why can't
women be topless in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/aLkgBMC9m2

https://t.co/lcALskxEbP https://t.co/ztG5sjAtvr

Commission Terry vs Eve Commission for https://t.co/15LGqXqkN6 #topless
#foxy #ボクシング #地下ボクシング #女子ボクシング https://t.co/vvSdxzIfBY

Watch Nola Noir's broadcast: Smoke n convo- then a light yoga flow
#FreeTheNipple https://t.co/tujLEuIXmr https://t.co/9JOs5jWKZF

See more of my art and support me in the links here: https://t.co/lcALskxEbP
#supportart #supportartists #acrylicpainting #beyou https://t.co/nzENVbZP5W

https://t.co/afc7XtYuOd

exercising their right to be topless in public #Freedom #FreedomFirst
#FreeTheNipple if this is legal for a man to do why can't women be topless
in public ? #Freedom https://t.co/TcW4zRioQI

#BREAKING: I'm leading a bipartisan coalition of 48 attorneys general in a
lawsuit against @Facebook to end its illegal monopoly. We are taking action
to stand up for the millions of consumers and many small businesses that
have been harmed by Facebook’s illegal behavior.

Free the Nipple if a man can do why can't a woman ? #FreeTheNipple #Freedom
https://t.co/MvZGQjSbKl

Moria Johnston exercising her right to be topless in public #Freedom
#FreedomFirst #FreeTheNipple https://t.co/paOEkRa7Oh

Yesss!! https://t.co/zmYGMMZQkv

I’m so happy for Alissa’s sister. She’s worked so hard to bring justice to
Alissa’s murder. Without her sister this man would have gotten away with
murder. We need a better system. He shouldn’t have been free for 20 years...
https://t.co/gieZsgZqK9

What does Trumps America have in common with Nazi Germany? Kids in
concentration camps Propaganda Secret police Nazis out in the open Police
can murder without consequence All of this supported by evangelicals then
and now.

Mr. President: You attack “socialized medicine” every single day. Well,
let's be clear. The excellent care you received at Walter Reed was at a 100%
government-funded, government run hospital. For Trump, "socialized medicine"
is bad for everyone but himself. Total hypocrisy!

REMINDER for @jemelehill about just a FEW of the differences between AMERICA
and NAZI GERMANY! https://t.co/O1dIo6VXXh

The same people that shout ‘all lives matter’ think it’s perfectly fine that
over 200,000 people have died.

The Postmaster General must resign immediately.

I believe every person in America is entitled to the same health care as the
President of the United States—with no co-pays, no deductibles and no
out-of-pocket expenses. If government-funded health care is good enough for
Trump, it is good enough for all of us as a human right.

Some Americans are MONSTERS. They’re fine with: - Families separated - Kids
in cages - Nonstop mass shootings - Citizens murdered by cops for the color
of their skin - White supremacist terrorists running rampant - 180,000+ dead
and counting - President a fascist traitor

Have you ever heard of the Monokini by Rudi Gernreich? If you'd like to
learn more about it please consider supporting me on: Patreon
https://t.co/3HFCi7BrEQ OnlyFans https://t.co/cSIZiHFbWi BuyMeACoffee
https://t.co/bVe5JTXQgg #monokini #freethenipple #beyou #supportartists
https://t.co/75i7Xou6Ql

If you like jiggly boobs then you have to watch this! When I get off my
longboard my boobs bounce like crazy, lol! https://t.co/mYzfQhsboz
https://t.co/bzMugGPawM #nsfw #flashing #exhibitionist #gothgirl #public
#exhibitionism #sideboob #boobs #longboarding https://t.co/LenK3jM5QT

#boobs #boobies #tits #tities #breast #nobra #braless #nipples #nip
#freethenips #freethenipples #teen #RT follow me ➡️ @NoBraPeople
https://t.co/05R88ALgTh

The United States is not what Nazi Germany became. It is on that path. How
far down that path is good to go? Answer: Zero. You go zero down that path.
https://t.co/gEIHrhBwO3

I do not believe we have to choose between law and order and racial justice
in America.

Felicia! Is 12am too late to post stuff? It is isn't it >.< Anyway, I
lewdified some old art of mine. 'Topless' Felicia is always a trip to me
because that's basically a strip of her fur that's not on the teet anymore
XD https://t.co/9so5lUpxvq

Summer 2019. Barceloneta beach. #PublicTopless #Beach
https://t.co/k9jgvVthhL

Say yes to mask and no to bras. Free the titty, protect the city

The RNC will likely be deemed a super spreader of both coronavirus and
bullshit propaganda

Any fun plans this weekend ?🇺🇸 I will be drinkin beer with my titties out
😎😜 #bigboobs #laborday #boatsandhoes #curvy #inked #girlswithtattoos
#daisydukes #girlsthatdrinkbeer #merica #onlyfans #model #summer #sexy #porn
#doubleds #freethenipple #skylermae #linkinbio @OnlyFans
https://t.co/Fm6lvyNkR8

Britney Spears is UNFIT to be in a conservatorship because she’s perfectly
capable of caring for herself. #FreeBritney

📣 A date for your diaries 🗓 #NoBraDay takes place 2️⃣ weeks today! Make a
note to join us on 13th October. You don’t want to miss out ❌👙 Help us to
spread the word by retweeting this tweet! Who doesn’t want to see more views
like this👇? #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/IHoiU2Xv71

Nazi Germany, at least in the early days of fascism, has a LOT of parallels
to America today. Same with Italian and Spanish versions of fascism.
Recognize the warning signs: https://t.co/Xi1Rb1Dh2F https://t.co/LfdSkZtzyb

@STOPSYTGENOCIDE Hey fuckface, maybe you should first understand what you
retweet. I was saying you ‘alt-right’ fuckers are stupid losers.

Mr. Trump Can't Breathe (because he has the Trump Virus)
https://t.co/3C5j3tlwDr

New post (#Topless #Brunette) has been published on Juice Pin -
https://t.co/wV8uZ8IG9a - #PublicTopless #SexyBrunette
https://t.co/kItmXZGOmt

@BaddCompani Just a little reminder to ALL of them... "YOUR. NOT ABOVE THE
LAW!" #JusticeIsComing #BlackLivesMatter #TogetherWeStand #AmericaOrTrump
#VoteBlueToSaveAmerica2020

wearing a fishnet top with nipple bars what a fearless queen
https://t.co/ySinIXFLtJ

I guess Trump’s internal polls are plummeting among evangelicals. Maybe this
is why. #Biblicalidiot https://t.co/YCpv7HsowW

Bill Gates talks with us about coronavirus vaccines, 5G conspiracy theories,
and hydroxychloroquine https://t.co/jgcqcc5Hzy

RIP Regis Philbin, who gave us one of the greatest moments in television
history https://t.co/5OVewyEOHR

Let’s go. #DissolveTheNRA https://t.co/HdVZBu8Zn8

#IveHadEnoughOf tRump and his stupidass c**ksucking supporters calling
everything he don't like "fake news!" Ppl calling me a sheep Ppl
politicizing the covid-19 and refusing to wear masks despite 165K+ deaths
and 5M infected! His threats! This shitshow presidency!

@ToplessTopics I'll be glad when that little troll is gone from the oval
office

Hey, it was 6 years ago today that @adrianachechik found out it's legal to
go topless in NYC! 😏🗽 #FreeTheNipple https://t.co/yc0QPhn7Uu

ABC News: "The National Rifle Association." CBS News: "The National Rifle
Association." BBC News: "The National Rifle Association." MSNBC: "The
National Rifle Association." CNN: "The National Rifle Association." Fox
News: "The Clinton Foundation."

#freethenipple 😂 I'm all for this 😋 https://t.co/C32ARCKBQf

Many Americans are too stupid to live.

This is a perfect representation of me being at home during covid in this
deadly heat 🔥🔥🔥 #freethenipple https://t.co/y8J4zseX5s

@realDonaldTrump Your train is going off the rails. You've DESTROYED the
economy. 165,000 Americans are dead from COVID-19. And NOW you're trying to
kill USPS to cheat in the election. YOU WILL STILL LOSE. #TrumpKillsUSPS
https://t.co/oGDHhu2evv

Since they're winning 👅👅💋🎉 #vote #sexy #horny #followme #retweetme #nsfw
#nude #nipples https://t.co/vUWeJbCeDO https://t.co/kMvXpHCZjD

Americans are living in a fascist police state and are too ignorant to care.

My neighbors sure are interesting. https://t.co/OOTJfx0H6A

Why do Trump and the GOP feel safe to corrupt the USPS and violate the rule
of law at every turn? Because they can rely on Fox News to spread propaganda
to their followers. It's time to hold Fox News accountable. Join us in
starting to do that by tweeting #ByeHannity.

Just innocent little me crossing the street and my nips slip out 😲!! 100+
vids and growing @ https://t.co/pPZd2wyqmT #nsfw #flashing #exhibitionist
#gothgirl #public #exhibitionism #nipslip #underboob https://t.co/u0XJlESNa4

Welcome to the vault of objectification and dehumanization. In an effort to
make the task more bite sized I will be starting a new thread each month and
linking to them here. CW: Racism Sexism Pedophila Homophobia Rape Ableisim
Transphobia Welcome to the worst of humanity.

Here's my topless walk in very busy park! This is part of my connoisseur
tier of my patreon! 80+ vids and growing @ https://t.co/pPZd2wyqmT #nsfw
#flashing #exhibitionist #gothgirl #public #braless #exhibitionism #breasts
#topless https://t.co/ocuG1Xbqgs

The only senior Trump cares about is himself #TrumpKillsSeniors
https://t.co/Ew4wYaPuw5

Free yourself ❤️ #freethenipple #bodyequality https://t.co/tLGHH8xNLB

#BREAKING: I filed a lawsuit to dissolve the National Rifle Association for
years of self-dealing and illegal conduct. The @NRA is fraught with fraud
and abuse. No organization is above the law.

#free the nipple https://t.co/O9Y4DmuEfy

Stop the #GOPscam #GOPScam #GOPTaxScam #GOPComplicitTraitors
#GOPCorruptionOverCountry #GOPBetrayedAmerica https://t.co/6Mhd3TIRLW

good morning BLACK LIVES MATTER!

I just checked and Tik Tok is still available in the USA, I think this Trump
guy might be full of crap

U.S. tops 4.5 million cases as health experts urge public to follow health
protocols @nickwattcnn reports https://t.co/5vGjE9Oz5M
https://t.co/SFQ9zN1b4o

Tattooed my first nipple on skin. I’ll be covering this tattoo for free once
it’s healed. I’m learning this so I can tattoo in surgeon’s offices and help
breast cancer survivors that had mastectomies. https://t.co/2GlCysxyzK

@mmpadellan I send masks to the needy for $13 without the USPS it would be
$50. My mailman used to pick them up and this last time I waited 2 days and
had to take them in myself. It will kill Etsy and Ebay small business
owners.

Don’t let Republicans take away the social security you earned. It’s just
another #GOPscam. New from @ReallyAmerican1. https://t.co/NVvt6QkI8p

Breaking: PENNYWISE heading to Florida https://t.co/sbsB0QU9aI

In case anyone is wondering why TikTok is being banned....this isn’t like
Facebook, Twitter, or any of these normal companies that lack security or
privacy. It’s basically a piece of Malware designed to steal any and all of
your information and use it maliciously. #DeleteTikTok
https://t.co/8gORKkRXtq

There is no need to see more video. There no need to wait to see how “it
plays out”. There is no need to put a knee on someone’s neck for NINE
minutes. There IS a need to DO something. If you wear a badge and you don’t
have an issue with this...turn it in. https://t.co/frNCAWCeq6

Fuck you https://t.co/Xy8ZUhD1gR

When Trump loses it's gonna be great cuz he's batshit insane and evil but
what's really gonna rule is when all the fascist bully karens you know that
beat their chests this whole time realize they are well and truly fucked

@regular___human You're very welcome. I've written quite extensively about
tiktok. If you search for my username and #deletetiktok you'll find lots of
info.

🛑IMPORTANT WARNING:🛑 My mailman just confirmed they have all officially
been told to "SLOW THE MAIL DOWN," per trump's Postmaster General. So, for
mail-in ballots: SEND THEM 21 DAYS EARLY. Mail on Oct. 13th. Do not wait.
RETWEET TO SPREAD THIS FAR & WIDE.

Trump is killing so many people I had to give St. Peter an assistant at the
gate.

@deilfspirit @RandyResist @mmpadellan Trump wants Amazon destroyed. He hates
its owner. He's upset that the Post office don't/won't overcharge Amazon on
deliveries. So this is his ideal 2 punish the Post office by defunding it &
putting his henchmen incharge 2 bring it down. He's domestic terrorism.

Fuck you https://t.co/ANcq59yAHB

The Ghost of Epstein about to run a Hail Mary through Hollywood with no
defenders. https://t.co/AQ5WvT9PwC

Americans don’t care who dies. 22 Marlins baseball players infected? Play
ball! 158,000 people dead? Reopen everything! 4 million people infected?
Send kids back to school!* *Not Barron.

This the one... https://t.co/LCDIAeX3AX

@marcorubio @shiroihamusan Indeed. China is collecting data to aid its
censorship and infiltration #DeleteTikTok #BanTikTok #deletechineseapp
#BoycottMadeInChina #BoycottChineseProducts

@ForSyteSaga2013 Wow, logic is a bit off @ForSyteSaga2013. At least be
rational. Please connect Clinton's womanizing to Biden's run? Your argument?
If you refuse to vote for a pedo AS YOU SHOULD, sorry #trumpIsAPedo, plus
#TrumpISscrewingourcountry on the side

“Numerous Republican members routinely strut around the Capitol without a
mask to selfishly make a political statement at the expense of their
colleagues, staff, and their families.” https://t.co/28DQQOleXD

He says that there is backed up mail ALL OVER THE FLOOR. He's never seen
anything like it. It has ALREADY begun. But as long as we keep each other
informed, we can beat their dirty tricks with INFORMATION.

@HawleyMO @BytedanceTalk #TikTok should indeed be banned, not just in the
US, but around the world. #StopTikTok #DeleteTikTok #BoycottChina
#makeccppay #CCP https://t.co/2AnFbBm1ll

Creepy. Liar. Low IQ. #WhyIDontLikeTrump

#WhyIDontLikeTrump ...because all of these bastards do.
https://t.co/wPMIudp7UR

@realDonaldTrump 150,000 Americans are dead because of your incompetence.

#WhyIDontLikeTrump Racist Incompetent Pathological liar Moron Sexual
predator Loser Criminal

That's 150,000 reasons #WhyIDontLikeTrump 🤬 https://t.co/DgfE8admQh

@AdamParkhomenko In @HawleyMO's defense, he's a raging homophobic, horrific
human. And I use the term "human" with some hesitation. #JoshHawleySucks

I guess he should go eat worms. #NobodyLikesTrump

#WhyIDontLikeTrump ... that’s like asking why I like Obama ... #ImpeachBarr
#TrumpPressConference Anyways ... it’s because 👉👇 https://t.co/n0EDcTWeOY

Welcome to the USA, where the morons are too selfish to cover the gaping
asshole on their face they call a mouth.

He abandoned the nation’s elderly #WhyIDontLikeTrump https://t.co/x1yVoYvld4

The republican candidate wants to send your children back to school to face
a pandemic, but not his son. This person wants your vote

#qanon #sucks

#freethenipple #BLM Facebook and Instagram don't do enough to challenge
racism and are actively sexist. Collective action - remind them they need us
more than we need them. Deactivate them for 24 hours on 20 August.
#deactivationday1 https://t.co/MbiDcaGzB0 please share it on xx

Correct. tRump is a wannabe fascist dictator. If you can’t see he’s pulling
America into fascism then you’re part of the problem.
#TrumpIsACompleteFailure #TrumpIsAFascist https://t.co/FOZDzlgNij

@TuckerCarlson is an asshole @HowardKurtz is an asshole @edhenry is an
asshole

The founders would have tried Donald Trump for treason.

So apparently #Facebook supports pedophilia. What is going on? Groups for
pedophiles are allowed. Racists are allowed to people of color n!@@!#. But
you can't show a video of cops and civilians getting along or call trolls,
trolls. Can this be explained #MarkZuckerberg https://t.co/qDDVTwnuAh

@chrissyteigen Maybe she's a believer in #freethenipple 😂
https://t.co/lqe6okNGlW

#StopHateForProfit https://t.co/83VFccv4Ol

FACT: History will record that America's 45th president was a fascist.
#TrumpIsAFascist

@tomaskenn Human traffickers belong in gas chambers

Mehdi Hasan: It’s time we use the F-word: fascism. #FWordTrump
#TrumpsGestapo #TrumpCrime #TrumpIsAFascist #TrumpIsACriminal
#GOPComplicitTraitors https://t.co/MeZN0BcEEc via @msnbc

@instagram I've reported this comment numerous times as have others but we
all received the same message "it doesn't go against community standards.
Ironically @Facebook owns @instagram Says alot about what #MarkZuckerberg
REALLY feels https://t.co/M5WWC4ZdFo

Twitter should these delete dumb tweets from #wwg1wga and #pizzagate

I LOVE YOU, BASEBALL. https://t.co/5ut2GqvOpW

At least *nine* Facebook employees flagged the Trump ads with Nazi symbolism
and were told they didn't violate company policy. After the Washington Post
reported on them, the ads came down, and Zuckerberg claimed it was "not a
particularly close call" https://t.co/7MgtGzGPxQ

#TrumpIsARapist #TrumpIsARacist #TrumpIsAFascist #TRUMPISAPEDOPHILE
https://t.co/BjfFcKPMaO https://t.co/YLbqXlEReC

Sad to see @instagram and #MarkZuckerberg allow such racism and antisemitism
on their platforms, but everyone knows that. The police have been remarkably
quiet – silent in fact on this. https://t.co/eWvi5N8d0b

If you still vote for Trump after he let 148,000+ Americans die because he
was too vain to wear a mask and too stupid to trust science, then you
deserve every horrible thing that is coming your way. - God

1995: There are six inches of snow. School is cancelled. 2020: There's a
global pandemic that will kill some of your parents and teachers and a few
of you. Don't miss the bus.

We need an end to trump's fascist bullshit #TrumpIsAFascist
https://t.co/PqHoCiddp9

Sign this petition, and help other women #FreeTheNipple ⁦@KSLibraryGirl⁩
https://t.co/a3eehS2hkR

Thou shalt not evict 35% of the nation. Thou shalt give them lots of money
to pay rent and eat so your country doesn’t fucking collapse.

@seanhannity is an asshole

I made this video yesterday in the hopes that if nothing else, maybe my tits
will get enough people to #wearafuckingmask that we can #flattenthecurve
like we should have MONTHS ago, hopefully before y'all kill my high-risk mom
and/or the rest of us. https://t.co/ErJSMxpesI

I applaud the House for passing the #NoBanAct today—it’s now up to the
Senate to do the same. President Trump’s discriminatory ban on the entry
into the US of citizens from Muslim & African nations has no place in this
country and must be undone immediately. https://t.co/dsxLzR99hB

Walmart, McDonalds, and Geico are the latest companies to reportedly pull
advertising from Facebook amid a growing boycott, costing the tech giant
millions #deletefacebooknow https://t.co/0f5TfNRzn7

@CyrusToulabi @jomareewade No decent DEMS are left on Facebook, for any
other reason, than need to communicate w/friends & family They aren't
actively involved, with "Facebook" drama Can't wait till ALL #Resistance
#DeleteFacebook, as they rightly should! #DeleteInstagram #Deletewhatsapp
#ZuckerbergSUCKS https://t.co/LgbftyuplN

The Republican National Convention has been cancelled by an act of God. You’re
welcome.

"Attacks on AOC, Liz Cheney, and Portland’s “Wall of Moms” make it seem like
Republicans don’t care about women. Except Ghislaine Maxwell."
#GOPComplicitTraitors https://t.co/O7DFg65jFh

Nipples poking through in a crowded store. #flashing #publicflashing
#freethenipple #braless https://t.co/VYXM5D6Psj

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems. Rebekah Gregory
(@rebekahmgregory) • Instagram photos and videos https://t.co/eJduHUQtKa

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems.
https://t.co/xACXDqAPr0

Hey @facebook We seriously just went through this, this is my SON! BOYS have
long hair too! These are BOY NIPPLES! Boy nipples are legal! Stop freezing
my account over Boy nipples! #freethenipple https://t.co/Oiych5SyzO

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems.
https://t.co/BqqwnTJIH3

Even when wearing a top I support #freethenipple. I've got videos of myself
in this bizarre top behind the paywall at both my Patreon
https://t.co/fVWPjavizj and my onlyfans. https://t.co/cSIZiHFbWi #beyourself
#genderequality https://t.co/0lmfSFTKpx

It’s raining followers today ☔️👥! Who wants to see a special boob video
tonight 😉? Help us hit 5000 followers & we will share 🤞! Retweet to spread
the #NoBraDay word 👀😝! Please DM us with any content you’d like posting &
we will consider it! #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/4NnEqfytyg

We cannot let those killed in El Paso, Texas, and Dayton, Ohio, die in vain.
Likewise for those so seriously wounded. We can never forget them, and those
many who came before them. Republicans and Democrats must come together and
get strong background checks, perhaps marrying....

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems. RobostrongSdoia -
Home https://t.co/ff5pZu4fOK

I never change my computer wallpaper. I never change my iPad wallpaper. I
change my phone wallpaper once a day....

go erase this fucktard ignores theft equals system problems. Heather Abbott
Fndn (@Heather_Abbott1) / Twitter https://t.co/PffsC9qaR9

PARK JIN HYOK — FBI https://t.co/uCjbte8PhX

You gotta be careful in a loose suit without a bra or bulges are bound to
happen. #BigTits #nobraday https://t.co/3BK5P3ebGb

What if someone opened the door like this 😍👅 #nude #boobs #ass #booty
#tits #nsfw #sendnudes #sex #sexy #hot #bae #babe #adult #explicit #porn
#newyear #2k19 #cum #female #wet #pussy #flash #backshot #culo #butt #tetas
#freethenipple #nipple https://t.co/7k6ODBBef0

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems. Rebekah Gregory
(@rebekahmgregory) / Twitter https://t.co/KxU0O4s7SI

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems. Moving
Forward-Erika Brannock - Home https://t.co/Yf5LzFqF2g

SanDisk 128GB microSD cards are down to the lowest price of 2019
https://t.co/cL6tr690qz https://t.co/TG4iee7rjX

Senator says Republicans are secretly concerned with Mueller report findings
but won't speak out https://t.co/QunMEQPqHZ https://t.co/uzMOhHtseg

Not your parents’ cable channel! We’re young, fresh and just the facts.
Follow @CheddarBigNews today.

go erase this fucktard ignores theft equals system problems.
https://t.co/qJ7NJWPHYN

OH NO!! The channel we made for little kids (2-5 YEARS OLD) has been hacked.
trying to sort this out with YouTube but in the meantime we will be
Uploading All the NEW CLIPS on a NEW CHANNEL called NN PLAYTOWN. If you used
to watch NN Playtime, click HERE https://t.co/Ml6NDRRJqW

https://t.co/DHRr3Za1ek LAST TO STOP EATING DONUTS

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems.
https://t.co/w25vpRZQa0

Our Latest video now up. We Swap Diets but there's a twist to have we choose
https://t.co/F19EeQBogD

go erase this idiot ignores theft equals system problems. The Heather Abbott
Foundation - Home https://t.co/UrgL01MHLm

Leaked emails show Facebook is still struggling to tackle hate speech
https://t.co/eZ1Bp3fUl1

Instagram Has A Problem With Hate Speech And Extremism, 'Atlantic' Reporter
Says https://t.co/TeBbi8Zp53

Zuckerberg’s proposals to regulate Facebook are self-serving and cynical |
Roger McNamee https://t.co/Mw2wilpfob

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
#Alex #Jones of #infowars is a #dirty #fucking #kike https://t.co/cNc6uAmXRX

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
https://t.co/S5x8iXX89V

Death to Fascism https://t.co/O4lKQRoMuk

@oliviajadee You really should delete your social media. You’re pretty much
a pariah now. Nobody wants anything to do with you.

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
https://t.co/MpXUQYMrjy

⁦@justinbieber⁩ https://t.co/vTgK2Th7Ir

After Buying Pluto TV, Viacom Sets Its Content Strategy for the Streaming
Service https://t.co/ZEa7SmhVsx

Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin face a moment of truth with college
admissions scandal hearing https://t.co/ndO7Q4bNTr

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
https://t.co/sVeVHhVWvU

Twitter locked me out of my account for reporting on extremists
https://t.co/eQ0tw448xh

Weaponized Social Media Is Driving the Explosion of Fascism
https://t.co/AXGnDdofJr

Tuesday Morning Links https://t.co/CjwIthumuM

@camilla_styless @oliviajadee I want to see her try some of Bill Cosby’s
famous prison pudding in jail lol

#FakeNews #writers are #dirty #fucking #kikes https://t.co/35n0ztm3e6

https://t.co/WrMmxhSYir

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
https://t.co/V6g7bKTHyN

'Fake news' law raises fresh questions over Singapore's status as tech and
media hub https://t.co/Y8NlnCH32p

dumb kike - Twitter Search https://t.co/m6jYSNvXBh

'White power' symbol found after fire destroys social justice center that
hosted Rosa Parks, MLK Jr. https://t.co/1sw61U1IK1

This is what happens when you bury a mass murderer in a small town - The
Washington Post https://t.co/w4Pq5cpW1G

Check out this ditty from @MichaelZimmerman. Ditty is an app that sings your
texts! Download it and follow me @MichaelZimmerman! https://t.co/zwO7jNCZ21
https://t.co/0UxuyrjyAY

Name calling sex offenders got my YouTube Suspended. Dirty bastards
https://t.co/l0Yl3uxPuG

#Wayback #Machine is #hosting #hatespeech https://t.co/GaW7zAKSv1

So I guess Alex Jones lost the Info Wars 😂 https://t.co/MC0bvErRmz

As I have repeatedly told you, we are under attack. This is deliberate
information warfare by foreign agency. Thread https://t.co/yHEZHdslPq

Please #report this #criminal #serial #harasser for criminal harassment,
cyberbullying, and cyberstalking https://t.co/PqNvOntcpb

#Conspiracy #Theories is #Fake #News and #Cyberbullying
https://t.co/amfTfku7qW

#Wayback #Machine is #hosting #hatespeech https://t.co/8LgIqdPBTd

I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/xBXF1nwQfA Man Exacts Revenge On
Package Thieves With Trap That Fires Shotgun Blanks

Let’s be 1000% clear: if you worked with a hostile foreign power during your
election, it's called TREASON. https://t.co/rxROpJ5qXf

Please report this criminal serial harasser https://t.co/JB9AbVssD9

#Wayback #Machine is #hosting #hatespeech https://t.co/qNS9B7OaTL

Please #report this #criminal #serial #harasser for criminal harassment,
cyberbullying, and cyberstalking https://t.co/DoD5ZQ039p

A pokemon with a permanent snot bubble... How lovely 🤮
https://t.co/VbKLw7rfLL

"Suspended from Facebook/Instagram" The official Team Trump account is still
posting on Instagram. https://t.co/nZVYi7iOyg

.@selenagomez: Big Tech “cashing in from evil.” 👏 https://t.co/bo3w88LK6e

@donie @mmfa https://t.co/jYQg8ZefoP

1 - This is a pathetic answer from Facebook on their decision to not ban
Steve Bannon. He has violated Facebook's own Community Standards on numerous
occasions. You'd think calling for the beheading of government officials
would be enough on its own. https://t.co/veUc8NlAfE https://t.co/XA2flf6h2Y

Welcome to Sunday everyone 😀! Are you ready to start the day with a special
task? It would be rude not to 😝! Which of these 5️⃣ outdoor girls ☀️ has
your favourite boobs 😍? Can you pick a favourite 🤔? Post your choice in
the comments👇 #FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/KObX5aNshC

Nearly 1.6 million Illinois Facebook users will receive about $350 each in a
landmark privacy settlement, pending final approval from a California
federal judge. https://t.co/R6IGXQdoWW

People.. you have the power.. #DeleteFacebook https://t.co/hAJmcZ3jE2

Take a tour of the pro-Trump Fantasyland, via Facebook and Fox News, with
@brianstelter at @CNN https://t.co/kqLdHvWtYI

This is how the FIFTH time Instagram has banned the EXACT SAME POST (that
was, every time, already censored anyway). I don't mean I keep reposting
it - I mean they ban it, I appeal it (but receive no response to my appeal)
then they ban it again. Truly, #socialmediaistrash https://t.co/pM1i4Zw7Hr

#Facebook #DeleteFacebook #DeleteFacebookNow #Trump #Election2020
https://t.co/7fpRIUvQmR

Facebook and it's board of right wing, anti-American right wingers played a
larger role in the Capitol mob riot than Parler. #DeleteFacebook
https://t.co/1hScf9vtlv

Welcome to Friday 👋! The weekend is so close it is teasing us now 😈! Are
you ready for a boob inspector task 😝? Which of these 2️⃣ fun girls has
your favourite boobs 👀? ⬅️ Left ➡️ Right Post your choice in the comments👇
#FreeTheNipple #SetThemFree 🙌 https://t.co/IpYWm0O4ov

Here's 3 excellent reasons to quit Facebook in 2021 (if you still need one).
1) FB collects huge amounts of data on you 2) WhatsApp shares your data with
FB 3) FB tracks you as you browse other apps and websites @KateOflaherty via
@Forbes https://t.co/ro6ybuGJEY

@MikeBalsamo1 @AP Baked Alaska with a generous heap of profanity...
https://t.co/cU5BuQS3sO

@donie @taraekiernan #DeleteFacebook #DeleteFacebookNow #FoxNewsIsComplicit

Whoopsie! Dozens on FBI terrorist watchlist came to D.C. the day of Capitol
riot - The Washington Post https://t.co/h3EUxkAc7j https://t.co/GnUd0G57as

There would still be a Capitol riot without Parler — but not without
Facebook, @GoAngelo @mmfa says. New from me @Salon https://t.co/Railqaljw4

.@Facebook: Take note 📝 https://t.co/P5P3QXOuaJ

So we are closing out the day after the insurrection with rats leaving the
sinking ship, but no consequences for Trump. He is still there just
surrounded by fewer, less senior people. How is this possibly safe given how
unstable he is?

To my American friends, THIS is the speech we ALL need by
@realDonaldTrump • • #ArrestTrumpNow #DonaldTrump #ArrestDonaldTrump
#AmericaFirst #TrumpMarch #2020Election #ImpotentTrump #ImpeachTrump
#ImpeachTrumpNow #Trump #TrumpIsALaughingStock #TrumpIsACriminal
#TrumpIsPathetic https://t.co/xceLavjRaO

First statement from United States Capitol Police on riot in Capitol
yesterday which ends saying: "The USCP is conducting a thorough review of
this incident, security planning and policies and procedures."
https://t.co/qn4IzY8I4N

Police have identified 3 people who died during the Capitol breach. They are
55-year-old Kevin Greeson, of Athens, Alabama; 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland,
of Kennesaw, Georgia; and 50-year-old Benjamin Phillips, of Ringtown,
Pennsylvania. https://t.co/JEg2gtaQfq

The 25th Amendment NOW!!! #TrumpIsACriminal #CapitolBuilding
https://t.co/5fMJ2uzV2O

The guns drawn are not "law enforcement". This is the
#SecretService...sitting inside the chamber as usual. #ArrestTrump
#ImpeachHimAgain https://t.co/xl9BIQUxiM

There is no evidence that the antifa movement — a loosely organized
collective of antifascist activists — stormed the Capitol on Wednesday.
https://t.co/o0A14BdviJ https://t.co/cDUKMbnWAL

ARREST AND PROSECUTE EVERY @GOP TRAITOR.🤬 #GOPSedition #TrumpCoupAttempt
https://t.co/oylaZ9m5JN

https://t.co/2xhMyVMpDF

"Platforms Must Pay for Their Role in the Insurrection" by RFOB Board Member
@Moonalice https://t.co/g5dQGctPjM

Trump is Hitler. #DomesticTerroristDon #DomesticTerrorism #DomesticTerrorist
#25thAmendmentNow #DonaldTrump #TrumpCoupAttempt #TrumpIsACriminal
#TrumpIsAFascist #Fascist #TrumpIsATerroristLeader https://t.co/4fSwIybUny

QAnon Believers Were Part Of Mob That Stormed The Capitol
https://t.co/MYcb5hVg9r via @katienotopoulos

36 domestic terrorists. Each one a Timothy McVeigh. One dead cop.
#TrumpCoupAttempt https://t.co/EbXSU2L1BH

For those whackadoos saying it was "antifa", here's info on some of the
leaders. #TrumpCoupAttempt https://t.co/JiVEQ43iem

#JoshHawley showing the penis size of EVERY #Trump supporter.
#TrumpIsACriminal #TrumpCoupAttempt #TrumpTerrorists #Capitol #CapitolHill
#CapitolBuilding #MAGATwats https://t.co/HjnTaH58YZ

Yes, @realDonaldTrump just told the #terrorist #criminals that he loved
them. This is real life, people. #Trump is a blatant criminal and needs to
be removed and charged with his crimes before the sun sets.
#SeditionHasConsequences #January6th #TrumpIsACriminal
https://t.co/8G7cNYvwXT

#TrumpCoupAttempt Our homegrown terrorists. https://t.co/DSlePqqQIV

‼️At least 60 Capitol Police officers were injured, one remains in critical
condition, and one DIED, due to the violent assault on the Capitol by the
seditious @GOP traitors. DONALD TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED NOW. #RemoveTrump
#GOPSedition #TrumpCoupAttempt https://t.co/oo9PkzRXIz

Like all of you, I’ve been feeling so many emotions since yesterday. I tried
to put my thoughts down here: https://t.co/9xzRvrpk7y

Sedition charges for Trump rioters are option, prosecutor says, as first
federal case filed https://t.co/wBd3QYw8EE

WHO needs another reason to ABOLISH the ELECTORAL COLLEGE? #OneVoiceOneVote
#ArrestDonaldTrump #ArrestTrumpNow #LockHimUpNow #TrumpIsACriminal
#TrumpFailedAmerica #TrumpisaTraitor https://t.co/BEwwJytUes

The @HouseDemocrats should add an Article of Impeachment for fraud
(“solicitation of election fraud” and “conspiracy to commit election fraud”
for Trump's Jan. 2 call w/ Georgia officials. #ImpeachTrumpAgainNOW
#CoupAttempt https://t.co/ckzuutOJmg

I think we all need to condemn @Everton and #Evertonians for their
despicable part in the #TrumpCoupAttempt A THREAD OF PROOF
https://t.co/uhfTdJclti

Can anyone identify these two? Looks like they got themselves a souvenir -
and max. 10 years in prison according to Trump's vandalism law? Two vandals
holding part of Nancy Pelosi's name plate, 2:46-2:51 in the video
#CapitolRiots #TrumpCoupAttempt https://t.co/MTbYpBAC1u
https://t.co/MORTZjRJwh

Bold language from Republicans in Congress & the Cabinet is meaningless
without ACTION to hold Trump accountable. Thank you ⁦@SpeakerPelosi⁩ &
⁦⁦@chuckschumer⁩, may your colleagues on the other side find courage to act
#TrumpCoupAttempt https://t.co/7JeAF3K7VV

Trump is back on Twitter. He's not back on Facebook.

Terrorists* https://t.co/Jmfxg29Vxu

Aren’t we afraid that highly classified documents are going to be stolen and
plastered online from this bullshit? Where is the actual police effort to
get these terrorists out of our state buildings? https://t.co/WUIXmgNVWa

@HouseGOP So you happy? Your terrorist have broken into the Capitol and are
damaging our Capitol.

This means that the account of @realDonaldTrump will be locked for 12 hours
following the removal of these Tweets. If the Tweets are not removed, the
account will remain locked.

Someone just stepped over the Borderline...and we are here for it.
@FBoversight #stophateforprofit https://t.co/nCMFIQUYJa

Treason is punishable by death.

His.Fault.They.Are.Terrorists. #insurrection #Traitor #TraitorInChief
#TrumpCrimeFamily #LockHimUp https://t.co/kpjFPpTlzb

Remove Trump from office right the fuck now. He is telling these terrorists
he loves them and they are good people. Get Cruz and all the others out too.
Fucking hell, masks off today.

#ImpeachTrump #25thAmendment https://t.co/rwmLea9Vwl

In Canada, we had an armed terrorist breach Parliament. Want to know what we
did? We shot him. #DCProtests #DCTerrorism

Searching “vaccines” on Instagram leads to the CDC notice... followed by a
bunch of explicitly anti-vax accounts https://t.co/eRZ59MBzL1
https://t.co/T5xK72gyu3

DELETE HIS ACCOUNT. HE IS A TERRORIST. https://t.co/RbGtdPdDdA

They are not protestors. They are terrorists. Let’s be clear here.
https://t.co/aL3fXzxN56

BREAKING: Trump supporters who rallied outside the U.S. Capitol clashed with
police officers and breached the front steps of the Capitol building,
forcing a lockdown with members of Congress inside. https://t.co/gbaRmgkCQV

Happy New Year to all my fans and friends! What are your wishes for 2021?
#freethenipple https://t.co/b1ybdCreJk

5) Richard “Bigo” Barnett, the founder of 2A NWA STAND. Photographed inside
an office and with a letter stolen from Pelosi's office.
https://t.co/iI2mVcODRs

https://t.co/XPXjfWzMFx The Stunning Jaz - Hot Workout #breasts #nipples
#nude #tattoos #tattoo #naked #frontal #nsfw #erotic #boudoir #erotica
#artnude #sexy #topless #shaved https://t.co/3KGFcNUv1Q

Marie is a #topless #bunny #bunnygirl 💖 https://t.co/EhStpCeIzr

It's getting increasingly difficult not to think about the fact that if
these people were POC, they'd all be seriously harmed or dead by now.
#Amerikkka #CivilWar2021 #MAGAriots #MAGATerrorists #America #USA #politics
https://t.co/uPuWBjIrlo

Van Jones on CNN calling this treason. Finally. That's exactly what it is.
Treason is punishable by death because you better be right if you're going
to commit it. https://t.co/KdiNsUKaKE

yet another example of white privilege and the double standard. the person
they’re rioting for said this about people looting a big company like target
but when they loot from a FEDERAL BUILDING it’s suddenly okay?
https://t.co/NiNn9jet1N https://t.co/xGFJcaC00Y

The US election was not certified today due to a terrorist attack on the
Capitol by Trump supporters.

The people who attacked us in 2001 were radicalized by Al Qaeda. The people
who attacked us in 2021 were radicalized by Fox News.

@mikedebonis @itvnews Everyone who has noticed the "camp Auschwitz" shirt
should know at least some of the men who got into the Capitol today have
been identified as former members of the Traditionalist Workers Party, a
literal neo-Nazi organization. Here they are at other neo-Nazi meetings:
https://t.co/3pZodVFtyG

Social media giant @Facebook pushing into the augmented reality space is
raising red flags -- just not with the media organizations getting money
from partnering with them: https://t.co/hVEUGjwQGm

Search Likes