Re: Another FORGERY from Brucie Boi

1 view

Ken

Jan 3, 2013, 10:42:09 AM1/3/13
On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, Brice Dollep using a faked address
<flakey...@aol.com> wrote: his usual load of CRAP

dogoveil

Jan 3, 2013, 10:45:04 AM1/3/13
On 1/3/2013 8:42 AM, Ken wrote:
> On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, Brice Dollep using a faked address
> <flakey...@aol.com> wrote: his usual load of CRAP

ah shuddup. what are you gonna do about it. forgery is fair game now.
go read an rfc and learn how to do it for yourself.

--
_ _
|#|_| /\
|_|#| \/

+

ken

Jan 3, 2013, 10:55:02 AM1/3/13
On Jan 3, 7:45 am, dogoveil <dogov...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On 1/3/2013 8:42 AM, Ken wrote:
>
> > On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, Brice Dollep using a faked address
> > <flakey...@aol.com> wrote: his usual load of CRAP
>
> ah shuddup.  what are you gonna do about it.
>             +

UCANGOFUCKYURSELFASSHOLE

Bruce Dollep

Jan 5, 2013, 9:24:42 AM1/5/13
on 1/3/2013, Ken Kellogg supposed :
> Why is it such a topic of consideration to figure out why
> niggers are such a substandard species? Why must we
> analyze the particular variables as if it will help
> anyone better understand anything about niggers? All we
> really need to do is understand that they lack a certain
> something that would make them human. The same type of
> something that makes a tiger want to eat you while a
> domestic house cat just wants to curl up and sleep in
> your lap. We don’t need million dollar studies to
> determine if perhaps tigers are oppressed or suffer from
> a lack of opportunity. Or why tigers are forced to hunt
> for their next meal while a kitty cat just has to meow
> and someone will fill its dish. Do we really need a long
> drawn out explanation for all of this? No. We know that
> tigers are not given the opportunity to curl up and sleep
> in our laps because the fucking thing will eat us. Is it
> some complicated hereditary anomaly that needs closer
> examination? No. It’s a fucking tiger. We know what
> tigers are and we know what house cats are and for most
> of us, that really should be enough. But not with
> niggers. No, indeed not with niggers. We need to dig
> deeper into their failures and create hundreds of
> variants to help explain their inadequacies. We can’t
> just settle it in as simple of a way as it truly is.
> Niggers are wild undomesticated creatures completely
> lacking the necessary abilities to conform to a civilized
> society. They are a clever species able to mimic well,
> but in the end, they will eat you. They will always
> eat you, whether it is through betrayal, fraud, theft, or
> violence. Their poverty or wealth has nothing to do with
> anything. Their oppression is insignificant. Their
> genetics only matter as it relates to their subhuman
> classification. Once society quits trying to convince
> itself these creatures are significant or useful or
> productive in any way, it will then be able to watch the
> species fail and drive itself to extinction. I just
> saved the world millions of dollars in worthless studies.
> Tigers are not kitty cats. Niggers are not human. Case
> closed.
>
> Ken

Hey Ken, remember that porch monkey Trayvon "Skittles" Martin?

http://www.niggermania.com/niggertrayvon/

Trayvon "Skittles" Martin: The Poster Nigger for Media Nigger Licking
Questions for the nigger ass-kissing, Obongo sucking media on their
coverage of the death of Trayvon Martin:

1. Why had the dead teenigger been suspended from school?

2. Why do you report this as a white on nigger hate crime when the
shooter was Hispanic?

3. Why have you not reported that the shooter was bleeding from the
face and head after being ape-tacked by Trayvon?

4. Why did the nigger put up his hoodie, covering his face, when
coonfronted by the man on neighborhood watch?

5. Most importantly, why have you featured this story, but buried the
following stories which took place in just the past few weeks:

White woman ape-ducted and beaten to death by nigger in Florida.
White child stabbed to death by an ape-dopted niglet neighbor.
White teen set on fire by a gang of niggers.
White woman motorist is run off the road, raped, and beaten to death
with baseball bat by ape.
White girl beaten unconscious on school bus by 5 niggers.
White pedestrians attacked by gangs of niggers in Denver, Baltimore,
Portland, Philly.
Courtesy of WeGoneApe, posted in the Niggermania Forum :

http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?29167-Trayvon-quot-Skittles-quot-Martin-The-Poster-Nigger-for-Media-Nigger-Licking

Ken

Jan 6, 2013, 1:23:52 PM1/6/13
On Jan 3, 7:42 am, Ken <flakey...@att.net> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 10:08 pm, Brice Dollep using a faked address
>

> <flakey...@aol.com> wrote: his usual load of CRAP

Brucie Boi is said to be a Canuck

Bruce Dollep

Jan 7, 2013, 12:48:42 PM1/7/13