posting test

Cal Tinson

Nov 12, 2009, 12:07:09 PM11/12/09
couldn't a few days ago

Cal Tinson

Nov 12, 2009, 12:08:59 PM11/12/09
On 11/12/2009 12:07 PM eastern, Cal Tinson wrote:
> couldn't a few days ago

but can now!

Bernie in CT

Mar 18, 2010, 3:56:31 PM3/18/10
Cal,

This is the first time I am trying this newsgroup or news server in a very long
time. Is it a good replacement for the sbcglobal newsgroups?

Bernie in CT

Patrick Phillips

Mar 18, 2010, 9:19:49 PM3/18/10
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:56:31 -0400
Bernie in CT <bernielg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Cal,
>
> This is the first time I am trying this newsgroup or news server in a
> very long time. Is it a good replacement for the sbcglobal
> newsgroups?

Hi Bernie, I'm not Cal but for myself this free with registration
news.eternal-september.org is a fine replacement for our old news
server from Prodigy/SBC/AT&T unless you like downloading binary files
like pictures and programs because this server only carries text based
news groups but that is all I ever used before so yea I like it and you
can't beat the price.
--
Patrick in IL.