U.S. User Satisfaction Survey Says Yahoo Search Better Than Google

RitaHUT...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 11:40:01 PM4/11/08
Yahoo Inc may be struggling to convince Wall Street of its future
prospects, but for the first time its users gave its services overall
a better rating than what google Inc received, according to a study
released on Tuesday.

Data from the University of Michigan American Consumer Satisfaction
Index (ACSI) showed yahoo had seen its customer satisfaction score
rise 3.9 percent from a year ago to 79 out of 100 points, while
google's rating fell about 3.7 percent to 78 points.

While google remains the dominant Web search engine, yahoo's Internet
presence is gaining user approval for its network of Web sites, e-
mail, social networks and other features, according to the survey.

I found it to be true. Whenever I couln't find a matching results even
after 5 SERPs deep in google, Yahoo gave me in the first page. Co-
incidence? Install the Yahoo Toolbar and check for yourself.

You can use this link to download the toolbar directly:
http://ShowRoute.com/YahooToolbar/