trying to install 5.25 floppy drive

Gregg Hardin

Nov 3, 2007, 1:26:44 AM11/3/07
I am trying to install a 5.25 inch floppy drive on a dell dimension 2400
with windows xp. It doesn't recognize the floppy when I go into setup at
the beginning after pressing f2. What's wrong? Will Dell not recognize a
second floppy drive? Or is there a workaround like disconnect the 3.5 inch
floppy which came with the computer? The computer is no longer under
warranty, so I figure I can add and remove parts as I please..... It's MY
COMPUTER, of course!!!!

Xavier

Jun 9, 2008, 7:03:38 PM6/9/08

floppy drive are today B type a 5.25 floppy drive canbe A type then no need
material swap
"Gregg Hardin" <gregg....@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
13io1kk...@corp.supernews.com...