Hotmail reading pane loading security issue‏ Not good!!!.

mig31m6

Apr 29, 2009, 2:10:57 PM4/29/09

http://pcneedtogo.blogspot.com/2009/04/adventures-frustrations-with-microsoft.html

The following was a security inquiry initiated by myself to Microsoft
regarding the behaviour of the preview pane in Hotmail. The first part
of the entry is my final communication with Microsoft Security
Response Center to which they have not bothered to reply to. As you
read down, you will also see my earlier security report. A copy of
this post is at the Leoville Town Square Information Technology
Message Board. The direct post link is:

http://leovilletownsquare.com/fusionbb/showtopic.php?fid/33/tid/26643/pid/180964/post/last/#LAST

Hotmail reading pane loading security issue‏