Help

Gadget Guy

Dec 12, 2008, 5:33:29 PM12/12/08
I have HP Compaq computer that microsoft just updated and now I can't
get it to reconnec. I hit the f-2 to continue and I keep getting notice
that says "we apologise for inconvenience but widows did not start
successfully, If u had power failure or reconfigured your files please
try reverting back to your previous settings. A
a recent software or hardware change may have caused this problem. Also
if u have had power failure or outage revert back to f-2." Basically
something to this effect. So each time I keep going back to f-2 and
nothing has changed... Any ideas? P.S., again, this happened after
microsoft completed another update.
Thanks in advance.

Ben Myers

Dec 12, 2008, 6:17:58 PM12/12/08