precious stone merchant online

1 view

Paul Gerrard

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
I know I can trust any merchant who has been online since 1956 ! - NOT.
What dickhead would buy from these ....?

monalisa <mona...@bom6.vsnl.net.in> wrote in message
> ROYAL GEMS & JEWELLERY
>
> since 1956
> all sorts of precious stone and jewellery inlaid ornaments e.g. pearl
> and diomand ring nose pin with diomand ear ring inlaid with emThe
prominent
> concern in the fienld of precious and semi precious stone and gems inlaid
> ornaments
> ralled coral etc.
> All sorts of precios stone semiprecious stone are available with
> hugerange of colour and quality
> and size in attractive price
>

> check out our price list:
>

> 1) Attrective 5.0 g.m. gold (22caratgold quality )ring inlaid with real
> pearl (pearl weightis 5.0 carat )
> is just for $ 80(u.sa. dollar) despatchment charge extra.
>
> 2) Unique 5.0g.m. gold ring inlaid with real diomand (diomand weight is
15
> cent) gold quality 22carat
> is just for $140 (u.s.a dollar) despetchment charges extra.
>
> 3) Beautifull pearl garlend with 30 g.m. of real pearl is just for $50
only
> . despetchment charge extra
>

> We not only deal in precious stone but we make gold and
silver
> ornaments in treditional
> Indian style in economical price for more detail please contect
>

> ROYAL GEMS & JEWELLERY
>
> MR. RAJESH KISHORI LALSONI
>
> JAWAHER CHOWK,
>
> JEWELLERY MARKET
>
> DURG, DISTT-DURG
>
> PROVINCE (STATE) M.P.
>
> INDIA
>
> hotmail : rach...@hotmail.com
>
> PHONE :91-788-331106
>
> C/O email : mona...@bom6.vsnl.net.in

Ben Quick

Aug 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/15/99
Paul Gerrard wrote in message <7p5hlj$gjn$1...@the-fly.zip.com.au>...

>I know I can trust any merchant who has been online since 1956 ! - NOT.
>What dickhead would buy from these ....?

You missed the most important detail

>> hotmail : rach...@hotmail.com

There it is

madha...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2016, 5:52:34 AM6/16/16

Are you living in USA or CANADA and searching to buy any Indians products online then don't worry,http://www.Pushmycart.com is the online service that serve you the products from India to USA and CANADA.So buy online and take deliver at your doorstep