At the Movies

1 view

sup...@adultsinglespersonals.com

Sep 14, 2011, 2:29:51 AM9/14/11
My girlfriend and I were at the cinema one day. She had told me a
couple of days before that she wanted to fuck me when we were there,
but I firmly said no, ruling out public places. However, when we were
actually there we were just kissing and fondling. So I asked her to
sit on my lap. She started rubbing her ass against my throbbing dick,
which was by now aching so much to be inside, that I told her to take
off her jeans a little, so I could feel the softness of her cheeks
against my dick. She took out my dick and put it under her ass, moving
back and forth. She was soaking wet at this point, and I was
practically sliding in anyway, so I grabbed her panties pulled them to
one side and penetrated. She came within like two minutes and her
orgasm was so intense that I could really feel her pussy squeeze the
life out of my dick. Not being able to cum inside her, being without
protection, she finished me off with her mouth.

For More Visit:-

http://www.adultfindout.us
http://www.findsinglesdating.com
http://groups.google.com/group/online-sex-date