E-mail problems again!

Ant

Jun 10, 2021, 1:45:40 AM6/10/21
Others (https://downdetector.com/status/earthlink/,
https://servicesdown.com/services/earthlink,
https://istheservicedown.com/problems/earthlink, etc.) and my
colony were having sending e-mails out from our computers and
mobile devices (e.g., iPhones) on and off for the last few days
this week.
https://help.earthlink.net/portal/en/community/topic/earthlink-webmail-latency
says there's a problem with Webmail, but it works fine for my
colony.
:/

What about the rest of you? :( Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
Slammy humpy day even though work was late. :O
| |o o| |

David Schultz

Jun 10, 2021, 7:06:13 PM6/10/21
On 6/10/21 12:45 AM, Ant wrote:
> Others (https://downdetector.com/status/earthlink/,
> https://servicesdown.com/services/earthlink,
> https://istheservicedown.com/problems/earthlink, etc.) and my
> colony were having sending e-mails out from our computers and
> mobile devices (e.g., iPhones) on and off for the last few days
> this week.
> https://help.earthlink.net/portal/en/community/topic/earthlink-webmail-latency
> says there's a problem with Webmail, but it works fine for my
> colony.
> :/
>
> What about the rest of you? :( Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

I haven't seen any trouble but that may be because I haven't sent out
much email lately.

--
http://davesrocketworks.com
David Schultz

Ant

Jun 10, 2021, 7:10:13 PM6/10/21
I recently got "An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server
sent an incorrect greeting: 4.2.1 Connection deferred - OXSUS003_103 -
https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/#OXSUS003_103." errors. :(

In alt.provider.earthlink Ant <a...@zimage.comant> wrote:
> Others (https://downdetector.com/status/earthlink/,
> https://servicesdown.com/services/earthlink,
> https://istheservicedown.com/problems/earthlink, etc.) and my
> colony were having sending e-mails out from our computers and
> mobile devices (e.g., iPhones) on and off for the last few days
> this week.
> https://help.earthlink.net/portal/en/community/topic/earthlink-webmail-latency
> says there's a problem with Webmail, but it works fine for my
> colony.
> :/

> What about the rest of you? :( Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)
--
Slammy humpy day even and started work late. :O

David Schultz

Jun 10, 2021, 9:29:03 PM6/10/21
On 6/10/21 6:10 PM, Ant wrote:
> I recently got "An error occurred while sending mail: The mail server
> sent an incorrect greeting: 4.2.1 Connection deferred - OXSUS003_103 -
> https://postmaster-oxsus.vadesecure.com/#OXSUS003_103." errors. :(

So those idiots at vadesecure are filtering outgoing mail as well?

I just tried a test message and received that error. Thunderbird is
showing the message as sent but it hasn't appeared on the other end yet.

Ant

Jun 10, 2021, 10:43:31 PM6/10/21
Yep, the e-mail never got sent when that error showed up even though my
SeaMonkey's e-mail client (uses Thunderbird engine) has a copy. :(