Is MS' e-mail host blocking ELN?

a...@zimage.com

May 3, 2017, 11:34:12 AM5/3/17
Is anyone having problems sending e-mails to MS' e-mail addresses like @msn.com, @hotmail.com, @outlook.com, etc. from EarthLink addresses since yesterday? Here's an example of the e-mails being returned:

"...@hotmail.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<...@earthlink.net> SIZE=1812:
host mx1.hotmail.com [104.44.194.232]: 550 SC-002 (SNT004-MC6F18) Unfortunately, messages from 209.86.89.68 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block list. You can also refer your provider to http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors..."

Thank you in advance. :)

Andy

May 5, 2017, 2:15:19 AM5/5/17
No works fine for me:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
<a...@zimage.com> wrote in message

Ant

May 5, 2017, 11:57:16 PM5/5/17
Andy <N...@n.com> wrote:
> No works fine for me:)

It works again as of a few days ago.
--
Happy Cinco De Mayo!
| |o o| |

Andy

May 6, 2017, 2:21:08 AM5/6/17
Started working for me Thursday night when i got home from work around 1am:)
after a week with no news groups i was happy to beable to access the support
EarthLink news groups again and the others i subscribe to.

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
"Ant" <ANT...@zimage.com> wrote in message