Why Can't We Post HTML Messages On Usenet on ELink?

noSPAMBLOCK

Sep 2, 2005, 11:17:30 PM9/2/05
Every other ISP we've been on allows it. Why doesn't Earthlink? We can't
get a real answer from anyone at "Support". Anyone else know?

jbroome

May 1, 2008, 12:48:10 PM5/1/08
On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:17:30 +0000, noSPAMBLOCK wrote:

> Every other ISP we've been on allows it. Why doesn't Earthlink? We
> can't get a real answer from anyone at "Support". Anyone else know?

Because HTML in email or on usenet makes the baby jesus cry.

Mike Easter

May 1, 2008, 1:42:20 PM5/1/08

... and you decided to dig up a message from 2005 Sep to reply to
because .. ??

--
Mike Easter

jbr...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2013, 11:35:02 PM3/6/13
Because the internet never forgets Mike.

Andy

Mar 7, 2013, 2:24:37 AM3/7/13
You can its just not in compliance with most news group policys.:)

--
AL'S COMPUTERS
<jbr...@gmail.com> wrote in message