It seems that my connection speed is really bad

Cybe R. Wizard

Feb 17, 2013, 5:02:41 PM2/17/13

Here's what speedtest.net says about my Earthlink DSL connection:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2515672611.png

I knew it was bad but not /that/ bad. It feels like I'm still on
dial-up.

How to improve this? Get a new provider?

Jack 'Rusty' Smith

Gary Woods

Feb 17, 2013, 6:02:20 PM2/17/13
"Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard@wizardstower> wrote:

>How to improve this? Get a new provider?

The local TelCo is your problem; EL isn't really providing that DSL, though
you pay them.....my EL account is connected via the local cable company,
and generally pretty good, though the uplink speed sucks.